why ?

my cute driver

hey guys . sorry , yesterday i was busy doing homeworks and house chores . so forgive me for not updating okay ? omona ! 65 subscribers ? thank you so much for those who subscribe . if you guys have an interesting story , tell me ! i'll subscribe and read it okay ? ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

DARA's POV:

 

does jiyoung know that my dad already gone ? does those two know that my dad already gone . i have no one now ! my dad leaves me on the day jiyoung's left me . i wipe my tears away and stood up .

i change my clothes to something simple . and wore my sneakers .

i wanted to grab the keys . but , no . i rather walk than using his cars . or used to be called 'our baby' .

i stepped out of mine and jiyoung's house and began to walk at the sideways . 

i can't help but to cry again . one tears drop , i wipe it away . every tears that drop , i wipe it away . i took off my wedding ring and hold it . i look into the ring and tears started to fall again . 

people around was looking at me with a thousand questions in their eyes .

 

AUTHOR POV:

 

as she was holding the ring , the ring fell from her hands and she began to look around to find the ring. she saw the ring and rushed her steps to grab the ring .

she bent down to grab the ring . she don't even realized that she is in the middle of the road when she bent down to grab the precious ring of hers .

she grabbed it and looked up to find a light that is so bright .

*HON HON*

before she could even make her steps towards the sideways ,

*BAMMM*

 

--

 

dara pov:

 

"how is she doctor ?" i heard a voice . i wanted to wake up but my eyes won't listen to my mind.

"she lost her baby . but she is in a stable condition but she is in her coma . she seems so depressed. if she fights to live then i guess she'll wake up in no time . lets just pray for her ." 

i lost the baby ? i lost a baby that shows the love between me and jiyoung ? my baby . i wanted to cry but i can't . maybe i've wasted too much tears .

"hmm i hope she fights to live . thank you doctor"

i can't recognize the voice . i wanted to open my eyes and see who is the owner of the voice .

"hey , you hear me didn't you ? please be strong . fight to live. i'll call your husband okay ?"

my husband ? jiyoung ? how did he know i have a husband ? he said as if like he knows who is my husband .

"your husband , kwon jiyoung is my cousin . i don't attend your wedding as i was busy in the states . but jiyoung did send me a few pictures of him and you. so i know you're her wife . well , i'm the one who brought you to the hospital . so , when you wake up , don't forget to thank me !" he said .

i wanted to reply him that , he don't have to call jiyoung . i wanted to say thank you for saving me . but i can't . the pain hurt too much that i could die in no time .

"its 2am already. i'll be back tomorrow with your husband okay ? i hope when i'm back , you didn't have those wires on your body" i can feel his warm hands touching my hair . his warm hands made me think of jiyoung . jiyoung i miss you . where are you ?

he said i have to fight to live . but , do i still have reasons to live ? my dad leaves me . jiyoung left me . and i lost my baby . so , why do i have to live ? life is just too painful for me .

--

12 pm

YOUNGBAE's POV:

 

i'm dressed up now . i dialed jiyoung's number .

"yeobuseyo"

"YAH !" i half yelled .

"oohh youngbae-ah . why are you calling ?"

"i'm in seoul now. want to meet up ?"

"aish , i'm busy now . why don't you come to my office. we'll have a small chat ."

"aigoo you're still the workaholic jiyoung eh ? even when you already married . arasso . i'll be there in half an hour" i hung up .

 

~JIYOUNG's OFFICE~

 

AUTHOR POV:

 

*knock knock*

 

"come in" jiyoung yelled when he hear a knock . it must be youngbae. he thought .

he look up to find youngbace in front of him with a grin on his face .

he stood up and hugged his cousin .

"yah , have you been well ?" jiyoung asked and he nodded .

"y-" 

he heard a beep from his phone and mouthed 'one-second' to youngbae . he nodded in return .

"deh ?" he answered .

"is this mr.kwon jiyoung?" 

"yes its me ." youngbae look at him with questions in his eyes . 'i don't know' he mouthed youngbae .

"your father in-law already passed away yesterday . i already called your wife since she is the daughter of mr.park . i waited until today for her to come to take care of some things but she's still not here. can you come her to take care of things regarding your father in law death ? since your wife isnt here . can you ?" he almost lost the phone from his hands and he nodded continuously saying okay okay .

youngbae look at his cousin with his worry expression on his face .

"yah whats wrong" youngbae asked .

"my wife's dad already passed away and my wife , dara, isnt there ! she should be there to take care of things ." he said .

"i'm sorry to tell you this , emm , your wife , dara , caught into accident yesterday . i bet she was going to the hospital but in the end she got caught into accident. i promised her to bring you along with me today ." youngbae said with his calm voice .

 JIYOUNG POV:

my . wife . got . caught . into . an . accident ?! you pabo jiyoung ! she must have hurt so much . the day you left her , her dad leaves her forever and you wasnt there to comfort her ! such a fool of you jiyoung ! 

you are so selfish ! you only think about your feelings ! you don't even give her chance to explain ! dara , mianhae . i'm so bad neh dara ? i don't even think of your feelings .

"youngbae , can you accompany me to the hospital . i want to take care of some things for my father in law's death ."

he nodded in response .

--

"mr. kwon ?" someone approached me from behind . i turned around to find someone who looks like a doctor .

i nodded and he extends his hand .

i shake hands with him .

"i'm moon hye jun the doctor who is in charged to take care of your father in law while he's in here ." 

i nodded and i followed him as he asked me to.

"there is something i need to tell you" he began his words .

i just nodded and waited for something that he needs to say .

"emm , your father in law's is actually murdered ."

"murdered ?!" i asked in shocked . who would murder him . he's a nice guy . if he's not a nice guy , he wouldn't be my dad's bestfriend .

"yesterday , as i was supposed to check on him around 7.30 in evening , i found that he is no longer breathing . instead , those wires that has been covering his body since he got in here , was found on the floor . the mask that he was using also was on the floor . we're still investigating this thing . and the police is still finding the murderer ."

i am so shock to hear this that i don't know what to say .

poor you dara . but remember dara , i once said to you , that i'm still here for you . i hope you can forgive me dara . 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think  i already updated a longer chapter . and umm , i think this the first longer chapter that i ever typed . please wait for my another update tomorrow :D comments are loved ;)