his girlfriend and the

my cute driver

DARA POV:

 

my boss said to me that tonight i have to drive him to a party . he said , his friend party .

---

we arrived at a big house . well , not so big . jiyoung's is more bigger . to be more perfect , mine is way way BIGGER than hers . jiyoung's house is 2 times bigger and mine is 3 times bigger . 

suddenly . .

a beautiful girl , seems like the girl in the picture that he is hugging , came towards the car and opened the door for jiyoung .

i stopped the engine .

"oppa , palli , my friends are waiting . eh ? who are you ?" she asked me .

"she is my driver" he answered it for me .

"huh ? a girl being a driver ? such a waste" she smirked .

"umm , by the way , hi . i'm jiyoung's GIRLFRIEND" she emphasized the word 'girlfriend' . duhh , like i care ? i'm being his driver because i have a mission !

"okay , hi . i'm jiyoung's DRIVER plus i LIVE with him" i emphasized . take that ! you're just the same like my stepsister ! does she know that i live with jiyoung ? huhh .

she gave me an 'WHAT THE HELL' expression .

she gave me a death glare and pulled jiyoung's arm . i smirked .

i wanted to get out from the car to have some fresh air but suddenly i saw a familiar face .

crap ! its yoona ! argghh . i forgot that she is so hee's friend .

i guess i don't have to get out . i will get caught if i get out . having some 'fresh' air in the car also good you know . =='

 

AUTHOR POV:

 

while so hee introducing ji young to her friends again , dara yawned and overslept .

 

~meanwhile in the party~

 

"hey jiyoung" yoona approached him and give him a kiss on the cheek .

"hey yoona" jiyoung give her a smile .

*my godd , i love his smile . why can't he just be mine ? why he is sohee's ? . i have to make his mine . can't he see my beauty ? err . .* yoona thought .

"yoona , can you take me a glass of juice ?please ? birthday wish " so hee interrupt .

arghh this girl . yoona left and went to take a glass of water .

"oppa , why did you take a girl as a driver ?" so hee broke the silence .

"she seems desperate . she really need a job . if not , she can't pay her house rent ." ji young said sincerely.

"okay . then , why did she have to live with you ? she can just come to your house to do her job . she dont have to live with you right ?" 

"i don't want her to be late . you know i dislike waiting , i dislike being late for work" 

"have you ever think of me ? in your mind there is only , work , work , work and work. can't you understand my feelings ? i'm jealous if she have to live with you ! she's a pretty woman , how come she wants to be your driver ?" she half-yelled .

"yah ! this is your party . you wanted me to come . now , why are you acting like this ?" 

*cool so hee . cool . you have to be patient . if you want his money , cool . he'll leave you if you keep on acting like this* she thought and cool herself down .

"i'm acting like this , because i love you . you know i love you . try to put yourself in my shoes . how will you feel ?" she slow down her voice .

"i'll not get jealous . because , he is just your driver" ji young said without thinking anything .

"okay . fine !" she said and left .

"eh ? where is sohee ?" yoona came .

ji young didnt reply anything .

"then i guess this juice is for you then" she said .

"thanks . i am thirsty right now" ji young took it and drank it .

*HAHAHAHA . caught you ji young* she thought evily  . well actually , she heard their conversation . she put an intoxicating pills in the juice .

 

after a few minutes , jiyoung felt dizzy and feels like he need something to pleasure him .

before yoona brings jiyoung out of the house , she checked first . whether , sohee is around or not . quietly she brings jiyoung out of the house .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehe . is the chapter boring ?

i'm going to update double today ^^

where will she bring jiyoung to ?

you'll find out soon .

no okay ?

i'm not good in writing scenes . mianhae :(

btw , thank you for all the subsribers ! i've reached to 20 subscribers .

a million thanks for you guys who commented , read and subscribed to this story^^