07.

Perfection.

07


"Eat it."
 
"No." 
 
"I said, eat it!" 
 
"I said, no." 
 
Jong-in let out a heave of exasperation. The past 20 minutes had gone into futile attempts to convince his best friend to take just one more piece of chicken. 
 
"Why won't you eat it?! Kyungsoo prepared it specially for you, even I don't get a piece." Jong-in eyed the plate. 
 
"Just cause I won't. You can have it if you want to." Sehun's voice was flat. He didn't like being told what to do, he didn't like doing things he didn't want to do. He was a wilful kid like that, his defiance proportional to your insistence. But compared to being told what to do, Sehun probably hated that big toothy grin waiting by the door even more right now. 
 
"What the hell are you doing there and what do you want?" Sehun snapped, startling Jong-in. 
 
"Me..?" 
 
"Not you silly, the retarded looking one behind you." 

Chanyeol flashed an even wider grin. "I didn't mean to intrude, but.." 
 
"Already intruded." 
 
"...but I was wondering..." 
 
"Speak faster." 
 
Chanyeol gulped as the grin slowly disappeared with a slight hint of fear, only to make a comeback the very next moment. 
 
"I was wondering if there's any food? Something was cooking, it smelt so nice it got me hungry."
 
Sehun sat quiet, neither acknowledging nor answering. Chanyeol stood waiting, his signature smile still on his face. Jong-in was just sitting between them two, awkward as hell. "I think you can take this, Kyungsoo made it for Sehun but he doesn't wa-" 
 
"Who said I didn't want it?" The defiant boy pulled the plate closer to him, and snatched the fork out of his best friend's hand. Stuffing his mouth with a huge piece of chicken, he mumbled, "This is mine."

 Jong-in didn't know to smile or to roll his eyes; but neither of them saw the subtle, warm smile appear on Chanyeol's face. 
 
--
 
"What the hell is wrong with you? Are you a hungry ghost or what?" 
 
A sheepish grin. 
 
-- 
 
"I swear your insane. Go get your own food."
 
A guilty smile. 
 
--
 
"What is wrong with this nugu? Why does he keep trying to snatch my food? MY food!" 
 
It was a little hurting, but still a smile crept its way up to his face. 

--
 
"Can we talk?" 
 
Huge orbs looked up at him, beads of sweat rolling down the elf-like face like rain. 
 
"Just for a second."

The taller of the two patted on the floor next to him, signalling for the younger to sit. 
 
"Urm...thanks." 
 
"....for?"
 
"What you've done for Sehun the past few days."
 
Darn. 
 
He looked away. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"You can deny it, but I can tell." 
 
The taller male stayed silent, eyes fixed on the ground in front of him. 
 
"If it weren't for you, that boy could have collapsed a second time."
 
"I don't kno-"

"If it weren't for you playing dumb and taking in all the chidings and insults from him, he wouldn't be dancing next door this soon." 
 
Silence fell between the two. 

"He dislikes me, I can't do much. But you are different; he trusts you, he will listen to you in due time." 
 
"Park Cha-"
 
"Please take good care of Sehun, Jong-in ah."

 


HURRR finally an update. Things are getting so busy I can't ㅠㅠㅠ

And i miss these babies so much. 

Please drop your comments I'll update again soon <3 

Till then, xoxo.