01.

Perfection.

01


Date: 2nd March 2013

Weight: 53Kg
Food intake:
Breakfast – 1 slice of bread, 1 Egg, 1/2 cup of non-fat milk.
Lunch – 1 Banana, 1 Bubbletea (share with Lulu hyung)
Dinner – 1/2 portion of cold noodles, 1 slice of watermelon.

Closing the diary, Sehun sighed audibly. “This can’t do. 53 is not an acceptable number.” Throwing his student identification tag on the bed, he put on his running shoes and headed out for his daily jog.

Oh Sehun, 18 year old. A 1st year dance major at the reputable SM Dance Academy. SM Dance Academy had been Oh Sehun’s dream since he was 13. Unlike his best childhood friend, Kim Jong-in, who was a prodigy in dance since young, Sehun found it to find interest in anything. He did not like soccer because he found it too rowdy and tiring. Piano lessons were tortures for him to go through. Video games got boring too because he kept winning in every game. He was a difficult kid like that. It was not until Jong-in had dragged him to the SM Academy’s 1st anniversary open house.

--

>>Five years ago<<

“Sehun, go with me please?” Jong-in pouted with sleepy eyes. “It’s the SM Dance Academy! It’s a must go! Please? And! They’re recruiting new trainees, and I really really really really want to go…”

Sehun shook his head. He was not interested in dancing. In fact, he wasn’t interested in going anywhere right now. “You’re the one who’s going to be dancing, so you go on your own, while I get back to stoning.”

Jong-in plopped himself down next to his friend. “Aren’t you my best friend? Best friends go everywhere together! Besides, I’d already told your mom that we’ll be out so there won’t be dinner for you…”

“WHAT?! Yah Kim Jong-in you-“

“I’ll get you bubble tea. Luhan hyung said that SM Dance Academy has super yummilicious bubble tea! I’ll buy you one, no, two!” Jong-in held on to Sehun’s hands, pouting again. Sehun rolled his eyes and groaned in protest before dragging his feet back to his room to get changed.

SM Dance Academy was filled with aspiring dancers from all over Korea. The grand, new building stood proud in the middle of Gangnam district in Seoul city. Student ushers guided the crowd towards the field, where a huge marquee was set up for a mini fun-fair sort of event. Jong-in’s eyes sparkled the moment he saw the school’s nameplate, but Sehun? He was just dragging his feet behind, with a grumpy face. Jong-in knew how much Sehun detested funfairs and crowds – he thinks that they’re a waste of time and money – so instead of following the flow of the crowd, Jong-in led Sehun to the interior of the academy’s building.

“Air-conditioning at last!” Jong-in threw his hands up in the air, as the cool air hit his face. “The sun outside is such a torture.”

“Being here is a torture.” Sehun muttered, just loud enough for Jong-in to hear, earning a smack from his best friend. “Oh yes Kim Jong-in, where’s my bubbletea?”

Jong-in looked around for signs to the cafeteria. “Luhan hyung didn’t tell me whe-“

“OUCH!” Jong-in’s eyes widened as Sehun let out a cry of pain, clutching on to his shoulder. Someone was bowing and apologizing profusely. “I’m really sorry! I’m really really really sorry!”

Ignoring the weird male, Jong-in rubbed Sehun’s shoulder lightly, “You alright? What happened?”

“He knocked into me.” Sehun said bluntly, not bothering to even look at the person who’d knocked into him. Who on earth dared to knock into Oh Sehun when he was just standing there, waiting for his bubbletea?

“I’m terribly sorry! I’m new to this place and I was trying to read the map…” The stranger finally stopped bowing and stood up straight. He was tall, huge-eyed, had a goofy look, and…. a nerdy pair of thick black-rimmed spectacles. “Are you hurt in any way? I’m really sorry, I know it’s my fault I-“

“Don’t you think you blabber a little too much?” Sehun snapped. Who on earth blabbers this much after knocking into the Oh Sehun, when he doesn’t even have any milk tea to offer? “Let’s go Jong-in ah.”

After 3 whole rounds of walking, they were still unable to locate the bubbletea shop. “Lulu hyung, you’re dead meat when I see you tomorrow.” Sehun muttered. Suddenly, music blared from the gymnasium to their right, and loud cheers erupted from within. Someone was performing a solo on stage. Sehun stared hard; he’d never seen anyone with such charisma on stage, he’d never seen such sleek moves. He was so focused on watching the dancer on stage he didn’t even realize when Jong-in called for him.

When Sehun finally responded, the first thing he did, was to drag Jong-in to the hall next door, grab some application forms and joined the queue. “Am I getting this wrong or what? Oh Sehun is auditioning for the academy?” Sehun threw a glare at his friend. “You’re not the only one who can audition for it alright?”

Jong-in smirked to himself. This boy is finally showing some interest.

“By the way, any idea who that dude was on stage?” Sehun asked. Jong-in shrugged.

“Jung Yunho. My name is Jung Yunho.” Sehun whipped around to see the charismatic dancer behind him. “Welcome to SM Dance Academy.”


First chapter is up! 898 words to start of the story, more of an introduction I guess? 
I don't know how many chapters will there be for this fic, so we'll see how it goes. Hehe
Please leave some comments aite? ♥ 
Thank you for already subscribing even before the fic's up ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
I'll try to update more frequently for you guys and girls~~
Till then, xoxo♥