10.

Perfection.

10


"Hyung, can we talk?"

The younger of the two did not bother sitting down. Leaning against the door frame, he waited for a response that never came.

"Fine then. Just so you know, that you could have told me right out if I'd done anything wrong instead of putting in so much efforts in making a fool out of me. You know I don't care about those nitty gritty y acts, don't you?"

That got him.

"Nitty gritty y acts? So what now, you're calling me y?" Baekhyun glared at the younger, as the latter slowly nodded. "Oh Sehun, you listen well.  A does not call another 'y'. Do you really think that I would have to put in any efforts to make you look ugly? Answer? No. And why? Cause you be ugly without me even having to try."

Ugly. No one ever called him ugly. N o o n e.

"Byun Baekhyun. Look who's ugly. Picking on someone younger than him, with no shame at all. At least I can do the spins better than you, little pampered princess who can't take even two rounds of spins. Perhaps I should address you as Baekhyun noo-na." Sehun smirked, putting extra emphasis on the final word.

"W-what did you just call me you little punk-"

The shorter of the two had been advancing towards the younger, so much that he was starting to stick his nose into the air to compensate for the difference in height.

"At least a 'punk' wouldn't end up being called 'unnie' or 'noona', why thank you for your generousity, noona-nim." Sehun did a little curtsy, rolling his eyes as he did.

", you watch out. You'd better stay away or get ready for your sorry to be kicked." Baekhyun snarled, scrunching up his face.

"What from? I do not think that I'll be interested in anything Baekhyun noona would be interested in." Sehun let out a low laugh, still amused at his new way of addressing the elder.

"From Park Chanyeol."

Straightening his posture, Sehun jabbed a finger at Baekhyun's forehead with each word: "Not. Interested."

Outside, a huge pair of eyes widened further before disappearing into the darkness.


I guess that was more of a filler? Not editted so please pardon the mistakes here and there ><;;
Just wanted to keep things moving before I take too long to come up with the next chapter!
Things are getting so busy at work, I don't even know if I can write to de-stress or will I be too busy to write. 
Anyway! Drop me some comments / upvotes or something, I'll love you even more than I do now xoxo hehe

Subbies who're interested in some dark, psychotic oneshot, I've just uploaded a Luhan oneshot "Go to sleep now close your eyes" 

Until then, xoxo ♥