05.

Perfection.
05

Giggles filled the dance studio every now and then, usually followed by an embarrassed blush and a sharp glare. For most parts of the day, Chanyeol stuck himself at he back of the studio, not because he was considered tall but...
 
"Park Chanyeol, off with those shades please. It's not that bright in here." Yunho called out towards the back of the room, only to garner a full outburst of giggles. "What's so funny?" 
 
"Sorry, but can I leave it on just for today?" Chanyeol asked sheepishly, pushing the shades even further up the bridge of his nose, as if to emphasize how much he was going to insist. 
 
"Your choice, but we're doing spins today, you probably wouldn't be able to keep it on anyway. Just don't hurt anyone with it or you're out of class." 
 
Knowing how much of a clumsy glob he was, and not wanting to hurt anyone with a flying pair of shades, Chanyeol removed the shades hesitantly. He tried burying his face towards his own chest but given the stiff giraffe's neck his has, it wasn't of much help. Baekhyun fell to the ground and burst out laughing hysterically, Kyungsoo following suit. Even the usually stern and straight-faced Yunho could not help but stiffle a chuckle. 
 
Regaining his composure, Yunho straightened his face again before asking, "Did you high-five a panda? No, really, I meant did you get into a fight or something? What's with that black eye there?"
 
Chanyeol felt his face burn, bit his lips and pulled his oversized hood over his face. "It was uh...." He threw a subtle glance over to Sehun, who was conveniently checking his hair in the mirror, "An accident." Sehun stopped playing with his hair and frowned. "I uh..fell down and hit my eye on the table." 
 
Sehun rolled his eyes, hard. 
 
Earlier in the morning...
 
"Oh Sehun, aren't you going for your morning run?" 
 
Sehun stirred. His lids refused to move despite having heard what Jong-in said. 
 
Warm and snugly; why did Jong-in have to keep him so warm and snugly, yet wake him up for his run. It was one of those days when Sehun actually didn't mind skipping the routine to stay in bed. 
 
"Oh Sehun.. Yah wake up Sehun ah.." 
 
Eyes still closed, Sehun rolled over, putting his own hand over the one resting on his tummy, curling up even more into the warm embrace, "Just 5 minutes more...." 
 
"Oh Sehun!" This time, it came as an urgent whisper. What the hell was wrong with this kid. Can't the hardworking Oh Sehun have a morning off?! 
 
Forcing his eyes open, he snapped "Kim Jong-in, what on earth is wr-" 
 
The next five minutes went past as a blur of yells, ouches, gasps, curses and laughter. 
 
And the result? 
 
Chanyeol in shades. 
 
By the third hour of non-stop spinning, Chanyeol felt like he was about to throw up. Only catch is, there's nothing for him to throw up - they had all skipped breakfast because of the...embarassing commotion. Sliding down against the mirror, he plopped his head on to his duffel. He kept his eyes closed, trying to regain his balance from the crazy bulk of mono-directional spins earlier on. 
 
"Are you ok?" 
 
Chanyeol's eyes snapped open, bringing him face to face to someone's funny-shaped eyes and puppy-like smile. 
 
"Ah Baekhyun.. yes I'm fine.....sorta." 
 
"Good, let's go get food. I'm starving." Baekhyun got to his feet, pulling Chanyeol along with him despite the latter being taller and heavier. "Sehun ah, heard it's salmon and potatoes for lunch, hurry!" 
 
Sehun shook his head. "You guys go ahead. I'm not hungry." 
 
Jong-in got up from beside Sehun. "You sure about this? It's salmon Oh Sehun." Sehun shook his head again. Glancing over at Chanyeol, Jong-in sighed. "I'll bring you some food later then." 
 
"It's o-" 
 
"Milk tea." 
 
Fiddling with his laces, he sighed. "Fine, milk tea it shall be then. Less sugar please?" 
 
Throughout the entire lunch break, Sehun danced without once stopping. From classical ballet to jazz and hiphop, music played continuously from the stereo. He danced to whatever he heard. By the time the other trainees started rolling in for the afternoon theory lesson, he was exhausted. "Must have been the lack of sleep last night." Sehun mumbled. He had to admit that his stamina could not match up to his best friend's, but he's hardly been tired out this soon. 
 
Tossing the drink in the air, Jong-in entered the studio with their dormmates. Since his dorm mates were the kind of slowpokes who were always almost late for everything, Sehun took that as his cue to go change out. Picking out a fresh piece of garment from his duffel, he stood on his seemingly wobbly legs and headed towards Jong-in for his drink. 
 
Sehun guess he'd missed the drink tossed towards him, because the last of his memory was nothing but a whirl of darkness, and. sharp pain behind his head. 
 

h e l l o. how long has it been since i last updated? :( 

suddenly missed this story so much i had to write something before heading to bed. uneditted so please pardon any mistakes!

been so long since i wrote i hope i didn't lose too much of writing T-T 

as usual, comments are welcomed always <3 

till then, xoxo!