06.

Perfection.

06


Light and floaty. 
 
It would be good if his dance moves were light and floaty like how he was feeling now. 
 
But where was this place? Cold, light, empty. Some muffled sounds, loud enough to disturb his peace but not enough to make out the words. 
 
His eyelids were, unlike his body and more like himself, heavy and stubborn. He felt a slight twitch, but they simply refused to open any further. 
 
A part of him kind of wished that if his eyes were to remain stubbon, that at least whoever's around there and then would kindly shut up so he could actually enjoy the unusual calmness. 
 
His head hurt, a lot. There wasn't much he could remember, not where he was, not when it was, and not how he ended up wherever this was. 
 
The only vague memories slipping in and out of his mind, were a cup of bubbletea, a sharp pain, and a light fluttering feeling on his lips. So light it felt like someone actually kissed him; what was he, sleeping beauty? Either way, he'll deal with that person when he wakes. 
 
Was it possible for someone to feel so light he can't feel his hands? Cause he couldn't feel his left arm, from his shoulder to his fingertips. Too tired to think, he let his tired mind slip back into tranquility. 
 
Oh Sehun, finally giving in to rest. 
 
Shutting the door quietly behind him, Junmyun joined the other boys at the kitchen counter. 
 
"How's he? And..where's Jong-in?"
 
"Still asleep. Jong-in's still with him." 
 
Kyungsoo snorted. "Jong-in? That boy's probably fallen asleep by now." He rolled his eyes hard, despite finding the fact that Jong-in's always sleepy ... strangely cute. "By the way, please try to talk this dude out of himself. And keep Baekhyun away, he's scaring me." 
 
Chanyeol was sitting on the floor, all huddled up, with Baekhyun next to him, his brown locks, repeatedly saying "it's okay". 
 
"What is this situation here?" 
 
"Apparently, the new kid's scared of Sehun. Whatever he did earlier would possibly get him murdered within the second." Kyungsoo explained the drama. 
 
"And Baekhyun? He looks like a lovesick puppy. An irritating one." 
 
"He is." 
 
"Lovesick or irritating?"
 
"Both."
 
"Oh." 
 
When Sehun finally managed to peel his eyelids apart, he found himself on Junmyun's bed with Jong-in curled up next to him. No wonder he couldn't feel his arm - Jong-in had fallen asleep on it. "J-ong-in ah" His voice croaked. How long had he been out for, for his voice to turn out this bad?  He tried moving his arm again, and this time, Jong-in stirred. 
 
It took Jong-in a while to register the fact that Sehun was awake and when it finally hit him, a smile of relief spread itself over his face 
 
"You're finally awake." 
 
"H-" His voice croaked again. Clearing his  throat, he tried again, "How long..have I been out for?" Much better. 
 
Jong-in laughed. "I like your voice, it's so....y."
 
"No, seriously. How long, exactly, have I been out for?" Sehun was not the least amused. "Like, you know, down to the seconds if possible."
 
Jong-in stopped laughing, and stared hard at Sehun. Was he kidding or what? Did he, Kim Jong-in, look like some kind of a stopwatch? He looked at his watch. "Lunch ended at around 2pm the other day. It's now...5:15pm so..uh....2 days...I mean, 51 hours...12 minutes and...maybe....72 seconds...?" 
 
Sehun stayed silent, looking at Jong-in with eyes full of discontent and disappointment. Jong-in sensed it and sighed. "Ok, I really don't k-" A weak bout of laughter broke his sentence midway. Sehun clutched at his tummy weakly and rolled over to face his best friend. "Silly, where did you get 72 seconds from?"  Giving it a thought, Jong-in couldn't help but to slap himself mentally. "Sehun ah, I'm sorry I really d-" "I was kidding, silly." 
 
Sehun smiled, a very soft smile. 
 
That was the first time in months Jong-in had seen his best friend smiling this way, their faces barely centimetres apart. 


Quick update, like finally ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Drop me some comments while i start on the next chapter~

Till then, xoxo.