Chappie 8

I Don't Mean to Hurt You~

 

Today is their last school after the last exam paper. And after that, all student just have to wait until the result came out. And before the result came out at least for the 3 months later, all student can do anything that they like. Some student love to get a part time job and some student love to stay at home and doing nothing. Some student love to going for a vacation, but that's plan only for a rich student like Changjo. Ricky have finished his study at the overseas before he's been sending by his mom to Changjo's family.

 

"Joey, can i visited you at school after you finished the exam paper? Or you want me to come when it's lunch time? I can make your favourite food." said Ricky he and Changjo's eating breakfast on the dining room.

 

"No!" Changjo's yelled. Then as he looked at Ricky's surprised expression, he just lowered his head and speak politely. "No. You don't have to. I can have a lunch with my friends at the school canteen." 'He want to joined me for a lunch at my school? No! Chunnie must not like this situation. I want to get near him, and with Ricky's appearance, he wouldn't be glad to see me. He must be hating me much more than now.'

 

"Good then! I would love to know your friend. After all, we're getting married. So, your friend, is my friends either. Don't you think so?" Ricky's smiled at Changjo.

 

"He's right, Hyun!" said Mrs. Choi that having a breakfast with them. "He got to know your friend."

 

"No need mom. If he really wanna know my friend, so he should wait until the wedding day. My friends would come. So, he don't have to come to my school."

 

"But i wanna see your school..." Ricky's said with pout.

 

"No need okey?!" Changjo's yelled again before he stood up from his chair and grabbed his beg. "Would you stopped messing with my life? I get enough with it. I don't need someone to make him hurting again. It's enough that i'm getting married with you." Changjo that was stress enough suddenly burst out. Then, he stormed out the house, leaving Ricky and Mrs. Choi looking at each other.

 

'Who's him that he's talking about?' Ricky's though.

 

-------------------------------

 

"So, how do you feel today?" asked Minsoo.

 

"I'm fine hiong." Chunji's answered while he's preparing his lunch box.

 

"No more nausea?"

 

"A little. But don't worry hiong. I can hold it until the end of the exam."

 

"But what if you suddenly feeling it during the exam? You can't just running to the toilet like that."

 

"So, what do you want me to do? Taking a bucket to the exam room?" Chunji's teasing his hiong.

 

"Well, i'm just asking. I'm concern about you. Don't teasing your hiong like that." Minsoo's pouted.

 

"Owh, my hiong is sulking? Don't be. You're not looking good with that." Chunji's teasing Minsoo again and he's chuckled.

 

"Yah! Don't say a word or i will..." Minsoo just shut his mouth when his dongsaeng suddenly rushed to the bathroom. He's following the younger. "Hey, are you okey? If you're not okey, just stay at home, will ya?" Minsoo gently Chunji's back.

 

"No! I can't escape my final paper! It's important..." Chunji's continued thrown up.

 

"Only a paper not the whole paper. It can't ruined your result."

 

"Hiong! Today is the important subject! If i'm fail this paper, i couldn't find any job for the rest of my life..."

 

"You can work at my company. In fact, i need an assistant but i can trust nobody except my dongsaeng. Can you be my PA (personal assistant) ?"

 

Chunji can't answered it as he still thrown up.

 

"You're silent, so that's mean you agreed to be my PA!"

 

"Hiong, no!" Chunji's shouted before he passed out.

 

"Ji!" Minsoo quickly carrying his dongsaeng and put him on the couch. He took a glass of water and sprinkled it to his dongsaeng's face. "Ji, wake up! What's wrong with you? Ji!"

 

Chunji's slowly opened his eyes. "Hiong..."

 

"Thank God, you're awake! Are you okey?"

 

"My tummy's uncomfortable hiong. Am i gonna die?"

 

"Yah! Don't speak nonsensed. It just because there is something growing inside your tummy. It's kind of usual thing. Don't be so dramatic. Come. I'll send you to school."

 

"But what about Dae Hyun? I can't let him walked alone to school."

 

"We'll pick him up at his house. I'm not that mean. Come." Minsoo's helped Chunji's stand and they're leading to Minsoo's car.

 

----------------------------

 

"If you're not feeling good, just called me. I'll come and taking you home." said Minsoo as they standing in front of school gate.

 

"I'm fine hiong. Don't worry."

 

"What? Are you sick, Ji? So, that's why Minsoo hiong being so generous this morning and sending us here." Dae Hyun's joking.

 

"Say what you want, but promised me that you will take care of my dongsaeng as long as he's here. He's not feeling well today. And don't let him doing something dangerously. Like climbing on the chair, doing a heavy work, like..."

 

"Enough hiong. He doesn't know anything yet."

 

"So, you should tell him. He's your best friend, right?"

 

"What? What should i know? Huh, Ji? Minsoo hiong?" asked Dae Hyun as he looked at both of them.

 

"Nothing. So hiong, you should go now. And wish me luck!"

 

"Okey! Good luck for the exam! Both of you..." Minsoo's leaving with a smiled.

 

Chunji and Dae Hyun walked inside the school area.

 

"What is he talking about, Ji? What should i know?"

 

"Nothing, Hyun. Don't mind him."

 

"If you though me as your best friend, then you should tell me. If not, okey..." Dae Hyun leaving Chunji's behind.

 

"Hyun, don't be so childish!" Chunji's shout as he's chasing Dae Hyun.

 

"Tell me, what's the matter?"

 

"I..." before Chunji manage to speak, he saw Changjo that walking towards them. "He's coming..." Chunji's muttered.

 

"Who's coming?" Dae Hyun stand in front of Chunji as he saw Changjo's coming to their direction.

 

"Chunnie!" Changjo's approached Chunji.

 

"Yah! Back off dude! You didn't have a chance to get near him again!" Dae Hyun said with angrily.

 

"Why not? He's my..."

 

"He's not your boyfriend anymore! Remember? You have broke up with him 2 months ago. So, don't you dare to get near of him again, okey? Stop hurting my best friend's feelings." Dae Hyun warned Changjo before he dragged Chunji with him.

 

---------------------------

 

It's a lunch time, and as usual Dae Hyun and Chunji's eating at school canteen.

 

"So, what did you have for lunch today?" asked Dae Hyun.

 

"Cheese cake!" Chunji's opened his lunch box and he's putting between him and Dae Hyun.

 

"Wow! I really love it!" Dae Hyun's shouted excitedly before he's pouting as he remember that Chunji doesn't want to shared his lunch food as usual.

 

"You said that you like it. But why did you pouted?"

 

"Well, it's only for you. So..."

 

Chunji's chuckled. "Take it. I made it specially for you. I know you like it."

 

"Re-Really? Thanks, Ji!" Dae Hyun took the slice of that cake.

 

"So, how is it? Nice or..."

 

"It's good!" Dae Hyun said with eyes widen. "I love it! Thanks, Ji!"

 

"Glad that you like it!" Chunji's smiled then he's face began gloomy.

 

"Why didn't you eat it? Don't you hungry?"

 

"He love my cheese cake..."

 

"Who?" asked Dae Hyun before he's mind start to understand Chunji's speak. "Don't ever to remember about people that just forget about us. It's only hurt your feeling, Ji."

 

"But i...still loving him...he's my first love, Hyun." There's a tears in Chunji's eyes.

 

"Ji..." Dae Hyun feel pity to his friend.

 

"Mind if i joined?"

 

"C-Changjo?" Chunji's surprised to see Changjo.

 

"Yah! Did you deaf or something?" Dae Hyun stood up from his seating and facing Changjo. "I have told you that stay away from him! He's not your boyfriend anymore!" Dae Hyun slightly pushed Changjo.

 

Chunji stood up from his seat and began to walked away. But suddenly he felt someone grabbing his wrists. "C-Changjo? Yah, let me go!"

 

"Come with me! I want to speak with you!" Changjo's dragging Chunji away from the canteen.

 

"Yah!" Dae Hyun after them but he lost them. "Damn you!" Dae Hyun cursed.

 

-----------------------------

 

At some place (still in school)...

 

"What do you want?" asked Chunji.

 

Suddenly Changjo hugged Chunji. "I missed you!"

 

Chunji's pushed Changjo away and he's slapped the other. "You're sick! Don't you ever to touch me again!" Chunji's yelled before he take a stepped to leave, but Changjo manage to stopped him and pulled him into a kissed.

 

Chunji's tears slowly stream down his cheek as he really missed that kissed. He missed Changjo's touch. And he really missed all about him. Then after a few minutes, Changjo detach the kiss and he looked at Chunji.

 

"Why are you crying? Don't cry." Changjo's wiped Chunji's tears.

 

"Don't!" Chunji pushed Changjo's hand away.

 

"Why? I though you miss me after the kissing."

 

"What's the point if i missed you? It's not like you will be back with me. You have choose him instead of me. So, go!" Chunji's pushing Changjo. "Go, with your lover! Forget about me! Go!" Chunji's hitting Changjo's chest then Changjo grabbed his wrists. "Yah! Let me go!"

 

"I won't! I love you!"

 

"So, it's true that you have a lover!" Ricky's shouted as he suddenly appear.

 

"Ri-Ricky?" Changjo let go of Chunji's hand. "What are you doing here?"

 

"As i though! You're cheating behind me!"

 

"No i'm not! He's actually my..."

 

"I have nothing to do with him. You can take him. I'm leaving now!" Chunji's take a stepped and as he's passing Ricky, Ricky pushed him down on the ground. "Argh!" Chunji's groaned.

 

"Yah!" Changjo rushed to Chunji. "Why did you do that?"

 

"You're mine, Joey! He can't take you away from me!"

 

"You can take him as we already broke up because of you! I don't need him!" Chunji's tried to stand but suddenly he felt hurt at his tummy. "Argh!"

 

Changjo and Ricky starting to panicked as they saw a blood stream down at Chunji's legs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------