Chappie 1

I Don't Mean to Hurt You~

 

In the morning, Chunji and he's best friend Dae Hyun standing outside the classroom at the coridor. Their classroom at the second floor of the building.

 

"You early today. What is about?" asked Dae Hyun.

 

"There's nothing. I always arrived at this time. You didn't realize cause you always been with Jong Up." answered Chunji.

 

"Well, i didn't do it in purposely. You know he's genius in this class. So, all my homework that i didn't finished, i just gave it to him to finished it. So, i don't have a choice but to treat him nicely." Dae Hyun explained.

 

"Yeah right. You're the lazy person that i have ever known. You didn't try to finished it yourself but you're using Jong Up for your benefit. Well, you're lucky that Jong Up's sporting. But if someone else, you'll be dead meat."

 

"Someone else? You mean Changjo? Well he always being coldly. Not like his friends."

 

"What are you saying? I didn't mentioned his name. Don't try to be smart." said Chunji as he starting to blush everytime he heard Changjo's name. Well, Changjo is his crush.

 

"Well, talking about your crush, there he is with his poker face." said Dae Hyun as he saw Changjo walking towards the class.

 

Chunji nudged Dae Hyun's arm. "What my crush? Don't say like that in front of him..." Chunji's whispering as he eyes keep looking at Changjo that closely to them. "Good morning!" said Chunji with a smile.

 

"Who are you?" said Changjo coldly.

 

"Yah! Why you scolding him?! You didn't even know your classmates? How long that you have being school here, huh?!" said Dae Hyun angrily.

 

"Hyun, let him be." Chunji tried to calm his friend.

 

Changjo's smirk. "Wasting my time to know about people like you guys. Gross!" Changjo's glared at them before he enter the classroom.

 

"Gross?! He just call us, gross?! Well, if we outside of the school, i woudn't let him go easily. I will killed him for heaven sake's!" said Dae Hyun as he grab his fists. "How can you love a coldly person like him? No, his jerk!"

 

"Who said i'm in love with him?" Chunji's tried to denied.

 

"You gave him a sweet present everyday. So what's that mean if you're not in love with him, huh? Don't lied to me, Chunji. I'm your best friend since diapers okey. And i know you better than anyone else."

 

"Don't know what you're talking about." Chunji's enter the class leaving Dae Hyun there.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

In the classroom, all student have to sent their homework to the teacher. Mr. Jong was checking his students homework with a calm. Then after he reached at Jong Up and Dae Hyun's books he turn to be red (angry?). "Their handwriting is the same? How could it be?" Then he look at Dae Hyun and Jong Up strangely.

 

"Ji, why Mr. Jong keep looking at me and Jong Up? He looks like he gonna blow at any time." Dae Hyun's whisper at Chunji that seat beside him.

 

"How should i know?" Chunji's continued reading.

 

And for Jong Up that seat behind Dae Hyun and Chunji, also realize about Mr. Jong's react. "Jo, why Mr. Jong keep looking at me and Dae Hyun? He looks like he gonna eat me right now..." Jong Up whispering to Changjo.

 

"Don't disturb me while i'm concentrated with my reading, okey?" said Changjo as he's slightly pushed Jong Up.

 

"Dae Hyun! Jong Up! Come to the front!" cried Mr. Jong until Dae Hyun and Jong Up surprised.

 

Dae Hyun and Jong Up slowly walked towards Mr. Jong's table as they lowered their head. "Yes, Mr. Jong?" said both of them.

 

Mr. Jong placed their book infront of them on the table. "Explain this...either you guys handwriting same or...Jong Up doing Dae Hyun's homework? Explained?"

 

"Well...urmm...i..."

 

"I did it without his knowledge. If Mr. Jong want to give a punishment, you can punish me. He didn't know nothing about this." said Jong Up confidently as he tried to defend Dae Hyun.

 

Mr. Jong looking at him. "You're the genius in this class, and you're the one who always be honest. And if you think i'm not knowing the truth about this, then you're wrong. You don't know how to lied, so don't you tried to be a liar. Now, both of you standing outside the class until lunch time."

 

"Yes, Mr. Jong!" said both of them and after bowing, they went outside the class and standing there.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Well, as they standing outside the class, Dae Hyun feeling guilty as he's the reason Jong Up got this punishment. "I'm sorry~" said Dae Hyun.

 

"It's okey..."

 

"Why did you admit that you're doing it without my knowledge? Why don't you just tell Mr. Jong the truth that i'm forcing you to do it for me? If you tell him that, you didn't have to be with me here."

 

"Are you saying that you'll be okey if i'm leaving you standing here alone? Well, if you say so..." But before Jong Up manage to walk inside the class, Dae Hyun quickly grabbed his arm.

 

"Don't go! Please accompany me here..." said Dae Hyun shyly as he's lowered his head.

 

"Are you blushing?" Jong Up looked at Dae Hyun face and, yes! He's blushing. Omo! Kyeopta! "Okey. I'm willingly to accompany the cuties like you..."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Chunji's feeling sympathyze to Dae Hyun, but what can he do? Dae Hyun himself made such a trouble like that. No one told him to force Jong Up doing his homework. Suddenly, Chunji's heard someone whispering behind him. And when he turn around, he saw Changjo and Aron talking about something then giggles secretly.

 

"They must be bad mouth about Dae Hyun and Jong Up. What kind of friend are they? Laughing on their best firend." Chunji's mumbled himself.

 

Changjo that noticed Chunji is staring at him, give him a glared. "What are you looking at?! Have any problem? Grossly kid!"

 

Chunji quickly turn back to the front. "He cursed me again!"

 

"Changjo! Chunji! You guys think i'm not hearing it? This class so silent until i can hear sound of the wind. So, get out from this class! Joined Dae Hyun and Jong Up." shout Mr. Jong.

 

"Sir, i'm sorry..." Chunji's tried to beg.

 

"Outside! NOww!" Mr. Jong yelled.

 

"This is all your fault!" Changjo's scolded Chunji as he just passing his placed and going outside.

 

"Crazy guy! Why it's my fault really?" Chunji's take a stepped and went outside the class. He's standing beside Dae Hyun while Changjo standing beside Jong Up. So, JongDae couple standing at the center between them.

 

"So, is there anyone that love to joined sweet couple outside?" asked Mr. Jong. And all students started to concentrate on their reading while Mr. Jong continued his job, marking the homework.

 

"Chunji, you're dead! How dare you make my Changjo's standing outside like a stupido like you?! You're dead meat!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~