Chappie 13

I Don't Mean to Hurt You~

 

Changjo almost gave up to make Chunji back with him again, when Minsoo told him not to be. Minsoo's saying that it's because the hormone not Chunji. In fact, if Chunji hating him that much, it mean that their baby would resemble Changjo's face a lot. It being written in pregnancy book that he gave to his dongsaeng. Changjo understood.

 

"So, how can i take care of him if i can't be closed to him? I wanna be with him like the other fathers doing to their pregnant wife. Well in my case, my pregnant boyfriend. How?" Changjo asked as he and Minsoo sitting in the restaurant.

 

"You can watch him secretly."

 

"Like stalker? Hiong, you're not helping me!"

 

"Not like that, okey? Well, you can pretend to be someone else. You can disguise. Pretend to be his new friend. As i know, my dongsaeng really love making friend."

 

"Disguise? You mean, hide my real face?"

 

"You can wearing a cap and glasses. Or covering your mouth with mask. Like B.A.P Daehyun. The ninjas? How's that?"

 

"But don't you think he would recognize me? Or he might be scared of me. You know, wearing such a weird style. Don't you think so."

 

"He wouldn't. Trust me, i know." Minsoo said confidently.

 

"Okey, if that's the only way i can be with him, i'll try."

 

"Good!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Chunji went to the library with his best friend, Daehyun and Jongup. Chunji love spending his time in the library. There's no one else except for them today. Daehyun was reading a comic, while Jongup read a newspaper. Chunji can't concentrate in his reading because his baby can't stop moving. Chunji frowned while he touched his belly. He bitted his lips.

 

"What's wrong, Ji? Are you in pain?" Daehyun asked.

 

Chunji shook his head. "Nothing, just..."

 

"What's wrong? Should we go back?" Jongup asked.

 

"No. I think i should walking a little. Maybe my baby's boring with this novels." Chunji said before he slowly stood up from his chair.

 

"You want me to help you?" Daehyun also stood up from his chair, concern about his friend.

 

"I'm fine. Just continue your reading. I'll be back." Chunji said before he walked to another section of books.

 

Chunji keep choosing a book on the rack. "Which one should i read? Hmm..." Then he took a book that he found interesting and before he could take a stepped, that book suddenly fell on the ground.

 

"Oh men...how should i get it back?" Chunji was trying to take the book from the ground but failed. He sighed as he gently his belly. "You're getting bigger didn't you? Well, umma should asked someone to take that book."

 

"Can i help you?" a voice came from behind.

 

Chunji turn away and he saw a guy with a cap, and the mask that covering his mouth. "Well, i guess." Chunji said with a smiled.

 

'His smiled. I really missed it. He look so sweet and pretty with this condition.' that guy's though. He took that book and handed it to Chunji. "Here your book."

 

"Thanks!" Chunji's said.

 

"You're welcome!" that guy replied.

 

There's an awkward situation for them, when Daehyun and Jongup suddenly interrupt.

 

"Ji! Thank god, i found you!" Daehyun said.

 

"Why? What's wrong?" Chunji asked as he don't understand why Daehyun seemed worried.

 

"What's wrong? It's you that i'm worried about. What took you so long? I though you might be fainted or in pain when you took 5 minutes to searching for a book."

 

"I'm sorry." Chunji apologized.

 

"It's okey. So, who is this?" Daehyun asked while he looked strangely on that guy.

 

"He is..." Chunji stopped as he also don't know that guy's name. "Well what's your name?" Chunji asked that guy as they're not introducing their self yet.

 

"I'm Hyunjo." Changjo's lie.

 

"I'm Chunji and this is my friends, Daehyun and his boyfriend Jongup." Chunji introduce.

 

"They are your friend? So, where's your boyfriend? I mean you preg..."

 

"He's not here. We already broke up." Chunji answered.

 

"What? So did he know about..."

 

"I don't want to talk about him anymore. Please..."

 

"O-Okey...urm, can i joined you guys?" Changjo asked.

 

"Okey!" they said.

 

As they keep reading, Changjo can't stop staring at Chunji. Then he saw Chunji frowned. "What's wrong? Are you hurt?"

 

"I'm fine. It just my baby..." Chunji placing his hand on his belly, hoping that his baby would calm a little. "Baby ah, stop moving a lot..." Chunji whined.

 

"Is it hurt?" Changjo asked anxiously.

 

"Not when he's moving. It just uncomfortable with it. But when he's kicking, it does felt hurt a little."

 

"C-Can i touched it?" Changjo asked as he really wanted to feel it.

 

They looking weirdly on him. Well, a stranger suddenly asked to 'feel' your tummy, so it's awkward right?

 

"Owh, sorry...i shouldn't asking it when we're not that closed. I'm sorry." Changjo stood up from his chair when Chunji suddenly grabbed his hand and making him to sit back.

 

Chunji looked at Hyunjo (Changjo). "I don't know why, but i feel like you deserved it. So...here..." Chunji placing Changjo's hand on his belly. "Can you feel it?"

 

Changjo widened his eyes as he felt a little kicked from Chunji's belly. "Wow, that's nice! Thanks!"

 

"O-Okey..." Chunji blushed as Changjo keep staring at him.

 

Daehyun and Jongup watched the scene in front of them and they shook their head.

 

After an hours, they decide to go back. And before they leaving...

 

"Can i see you again?" Changjo asked.

 

"Sure. When?" Chunji asked back.

 

"Anytime that you want. Well, when did you have to go for the check-up? I can go with you, if you don't mind."

 

"Okey."

 

"What? Well, you didn't feel awkward to go with someone that you just know for hours?"

 

"Nope! In fact, i'm happy if you accompany me. So, see you next week. Bye!" Chunji said with a smiled before he pulled his friends with him.

 

Changjo just looked at them that far enough from him. He's so happy cause he can be with Chunji again. He jumped excitedly before he leave.

 

"Are you crazy? You just knowing him today but you already wanna him to accompany you?" Daehyun asked.

 

"I know him more than hours. I know him." Chunji said.

 

"You know him? How? You just met him." Jongup said.

 

"Trust me. I know him..."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not the ending yet... XD Well, unexpected idea from me...so enjoyed and smiled! :)