Chappie 3

I Don't Mean to Hurt You~

 

Back to the class, Dae Hyun and Jong Up surprised to see Chunji's crying...

 

"Ji, what's wrong? Where is Changjo? I though you with him." asked Dae Hyun.

 

"What did he do to you this time?" asked Jong Up as he know what exactly happen.

 

"He...*sniff* slapped me..."

 

"What?! This too much! I'm gonna kill him!" said Dae Hyun as he ready to get out from the class but Jong Up manage to stopped him by grabbing his wrists.

 

"Stop it, Hyun! He didn't do it on purposely. Remember what i have told you just now?"

 

"Weither he do it on purposely or not, he just hurt my best friend and i'm not going to keep silent." Dae Hyun detached Jong Up's hand. "I'll make him pay for this." said Dae Hyun angrily.

 

"Wait. What do you mean he didn't do it on purposely?" asked Chunji that stopped crying.

 

"Changjo has a weird sickness. He become nervous in front of person that he love."

 

Chunji looked at him, didn't understand the point.

 

"He loves you!"

 

"What?!"

 

"Yeah...that's why he always hurting you...he actually want to be nice with you but everytime he get closer to you, he's being nervous and hurting you..." Jong Up explained.

 

"Really? He loves me too?" Chunji smiled happily. He's sweet smile can melt everyone's heart (including me).

 

"You're not mad?" asked Dae Hyun.

 

"Why should i? He loves me." Chunji take a seat at his placed and keep smiling to himself.

 

"Wow! He really love him!" said Dae Hyun.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

As the school end, all students quickly out from the class Chunji take out the chocolate cake that he make this morning. He slowly walked to Changjo placed.

 

"C-Changjo..." said Chunji nervously.

 

Changjo that packing all his stuff into his beg, just looking at him. "What do you want?"

 

"I...well...i want to..."

 

Changjo saw the present box that Chunji's held. "So, you really have something for me today?"

 

"Uh? Yeah...this cake is for you...Ha-Happy birthday!" said Chunji shyly as he placed the box on Changjo's desk.

 

'Birthday? Today's my birthday? Wow! Nobody remember it, even i didn't remember it either but he...Chunnie, you really something...' Changjo's thought then he took the box and open it. He shocked to see such a beautiful chocolate cake with his name on it. Then he looked at Chunji.

 

"How's it? Did you like it? I make it myself." said Chunji.

 

"You make this by yourself? Wow, i really appreciate that!" Changjo's said unconciously and that make Chunji frowned.

 

'Did he just say that he really appreciate that? I'm not dreaming, am i? He finally talking nice to me.' Chunji's thought as he smiled.

 

"Sweet smile of yours! Why i didn't realize this before?" said Changjo again with a nice way.

 

'He's talking nicely again? Did my chocolate cake just change his bad side? If that so, i should make it often from now on.'

 

Changjo's grabbed Chunji's hand and brought him to some place with that cake.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

"Thank you!" said Changjo as he's hugs Chunji. Chunji startled. "Nobody care about me! You're the one who always care about me. I'm sorry for hurting you before. I didn't mean it. I'm just nervous around person that i love and that person is you." Changjo's tears stream down his cheek.

 

'Omo! Did he just make a confession?' Chunji's hugs Changjo back. "I love you too! That's why i always cared about you, Changie!"

 

Chanjo released the hugs and he looked at Chunji. "What did you just call me?"

 

"Please don't slapped me or kicked me! I'm sorry for calling you that." said Chunji that starting to scared of Changjo's stared.

 

"No. I'm not going to slapped or kicked you. I'm just asking."

 

"I called you Changie...would that will be okey to you?"

 

"I love it! So can i called you by a nickname too?" Chunji's nodded. "Well, i'll called you Chunnie from now on."

 

"Chunnie? I love it!"

 

"So Chunnie, would you be my boyfriend?"

 

"W-What?"

 

"I don't know what got into me right now until my weirdly sickness has gone. So, would you be my boyfriend?"

 

"I do! I really do!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~