Chappie 11

I Don't Mean to Hurt You~

 

Minsoo approaching his dongsaeng with a smile. Chunji that saw it feeling weird.

 

"Yah, hiong! What with that smile? Are you lost your mind or something?" Chunji's asking jokely.

 

"I can't wait to see my nephew/niece! You're going for ultrasound today, right? That's why i'm happy!"

 

Chunji's chuckled. "It's too earlier, hiong. I'm going for the check-up only."

 

"Check-up including scanning, right? I know it's too earlier to know the baby's gender. I'm not that stupid, okey? I only wanna see the ultrasound picture. Okey?"

 

"So, you mean that you're going with me? What about your work, hiong?"

 

"I take a leave today, to accompany you. I can't let you go by yourself in this condition. You're my dongsaeng. It's my responsible to take care of you."

 

"Arasseo! Gomawo hiong! I'm glad to have you as my hiong."

 

"I know." Minsoo's smiled.

 

---------------------------------

 

Changjo accompany Ricky at his ward.

 

"How are you today?" Changjo asked.

 

"...."

 

"Ricky?"

 

"...."

 

"I'm sorry..."

 

"Who is he?"

 

"What?"

 

"Who is he in your heart? Are you in love with him?"

 

"He's my...boyfriend. Of course i love him."

 

"...."

 

"Ricky?"

 

"No! Don't tell me the truth! You should lying to me. Say that you're just friend with him. Don't tell me that you guys in relationship! Why did you have to kill my soul like that?" Ricky's sobbing.

 

"I'm sorry...i don't mean to hurt you like this...but i can't tell a lies to you. You're my bestfriend."

 

"Bestfriend? You mean all this time you just assumed me as your bestfriend? Not as your fiance?"

 

Changjo's lowered his head.

 

"Did you ever love me? A little bit?"

 

"I just love you as a bestfriend. I'm sorry..."

 

"I get it..." Ricky's sounds hurt. He wiped his tears. "Joey..."

 

"Yes?"

 

"I love you, Joey! And i won't let a person that i love being hurting by me, so..."

 

Changjo looked at him with a frowned.

 

"I let you go..."

 

"What? Ricky you..."

 

"Just go, wouldn't you? Just go before i change my mind. Go..."

 

Changjo hugs Ricky. "Thank you, Ricky! I love you!"

 

Ricky was touched by those words. 'I love you too! Not as a friend, but as a lover though i know that you don't love me. And i understand that you love me as a friend.' Ricky's though.

 

--------------------------

 

After done with the check up routine, Minsoo and Chunji went out from the doctor's office. As they walked...

 

"Cute! My nephew is so cute!" said Minsoo excitedly as he looked at the ultrasound picture.

 

"Hiong, you will bumped into someone if you keep looking at the pictured like that. Enough already!" Chunji's said. "How do you know my baby is cute according to that picture? It's not clear yet, cause it's still earlier."

 

"By looking at his umma. You're cute and sweet so your baby must be cute as you. Don't you think so?"

 

"His? Are you sure that my baby is a boy?"

 

"You said it by yourself, remember?"

 

"But i'm just guessing..."

 

"Me too!"

 

Chunji just smiled by looking at his hiong's act. Then something pooped into his mind. "Hiong, i think you should find someone to give you a baby."

 

Minsoo's frowned. "What?"

 

"You loves kids, so why don't you find someone, getting married and having your own kids? I think you're ready enough."

 

"Yeah i'm ready for that, but i can't leave my dongsaeng like this. You're not in good situation to be alone. But if you back with him, i think i can relieve."

 

"Don't want to talked about him."

 

As they walking out the hospital building, they saw Changjo.

 

"It's Changjo. What is he doing here?" Minsoo's asked.

 

"How should i know? I don't wanna see him." Chunji ignoring him.

 

Changjo saw them too, so he approaching them.

 

"Chunnie!"

 

Chunji keep walking. Didn't bother to see him. But Changjo keep followed him and grab his wrists.

 

"Chunnie, listen to me first. I have something to tell you."

 

"Let me go!" Chunji's detach his hand harshly. "I don't have anything to say about! Just leave me alone!" Chunji's shout and leave Changjo.

 

Changjo tried to chased him, but being stop by Minsoo.

 

"Hiong..."

 

"Let him calm first. He still mad at you."

 

"But i have something to tell him. My wedding have been cancelled."

 

"Really? Good to hear that! So, you mean, you're going to be with Ji?"

 

"Yeah! And i'm going to married him. I want to take responsible on him and our child-to-be. I need him."

 

"I know i can count on you to take care my dongsaeng." slowly patted Changjo's shoulder. "Don't worry. I'll coaxed him to forgive you."

 

"Really, hiong? Thanks!"

 

"You're welcome! Here..." Minsoo's handed the ultrasound pictured to Changjo.

 

Changjo took it. "What's this?"

 

"Your baby." said Minsoo with a smiled before he leaving Changjo.

 

"My baby?" Changjo's smiled by looking at the pictured.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------