Chappie 4

I Don't Mean to Hurt You~

 

Changjo and Chunji officially coupling and they did so much thing together like every couple do. They cuddling, kissing, wearing a couple ring, celebrate valentine's day, dating, and so on. But only one thing that they didn't do yet. . Chunji said that he just give his ity only for a person that married him. Changjo understand and he respect his lovers condition. After they finished their education, then they would talk about married and planning about having a family.

 

"Changie, i make a cheese cake for you! I just learning it in the internet. Come take a bite." said Chunji as he feed Changjo that seating beside him on the ground. They having a lunch at the school field like the other day. "How is it? Tasty or just...not bad?" asked Chunji anxiously.

 

"Urm...let me think..." Changjo silent for a while, pretending that he tried to taste it.

 

"Tell me...how is it?" asked Chunji again.

 

"Well..." Changjo looked at Chunji with seriously face. Chunji started to pout as he knew the answered by looking at Changjo's act.

 

"If not good, just say it. No need to make such a weird face." Chunji said as he's taking that cake.

 

Changjo then stopped him by grabbing his wrists. "Who said it's not good?" Chunji looked at him strangely. "This is the best cake ever! And as you know, this is my favourite cake!"

 

Chunji's smiled excitedly. "Really? You're not lying, right?"

 

"Why should i lied to my beautiful lovers?" Changjo kissing Chunji's cheek and make him lowered his head to hide his blushing face. "You're cute when you blush! And it makes me wanna kiss you again!" then Changjo pulled Chunji into passionate kissed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

As Changjo arrived at his home...

"Joey, i miss you!" said Ricky as he's hugging Changjo.

 

"Hey~When did you came?" asked Changjo as he detached Ricky's hug.

 

"Not too long ago. Well, did you miss me?" asked Ricky cutely.

 

"Well, i..."

 

"Don't say that you didn't miss me! I'm your fiancee, okey?"

 

'Yeah, you're my fiancee but not officially since our parents just make a match when we still a kid. And now, i have my own lovers and soon to be my bride, so i'm sorry...' Changjo's though.

 

"So, why did you came all of sudden?"

 

"Why? Am i not allowed to meet my own fiance? Or you just have another lover?"

 

"Wait, what, no!" Changjo's shouted as he's nervous about that question.

 

"Yah! I'm not a deaf person, okey?? So, no need to shout." Ricky's teasing. "I came to live here with you forever!" Ricky's jumped on Changjo's back excitedly. "My mom want us to be married 3 months later!"

 

Changjo that shocked to hear such a news, unconciously dropped Ricky's down. "What?!"

 

"Yah!" Ricky's groaned in pain as he try to stand. "Why did you dropping me?"

 

"What did you just say? Married? Why so sudden?"

 

"Well, i don't know. My mom just send me here to make preparation for our wedding 3 months later. Why you seem so shocked? They didn't tell you?"

 

"No! Nobody tell me that. My parents just busy around with their works."

 

"Well, i have telling you now. So, are you happy or...too excited?"

 

"I'm sorry, Ricky...I..."

 

"Why? Don't tell me that you already in relationship?" Ricky's tears start to stream down his cheek. "Don't say that cause i really love you, Joey! And i can't live without you..."

 

"Ricky, i..." Changjo pulled Ricky onto his embrace and tried to calm the other.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Chunji widened his eyes just to heard Changjo's words that stabbed on his chest. His tears starting to stream down his cheek.

 

"You really mean it, Changie? Did i...did i did something's wrong until you wanna break up with me?" Chunji tried to hold his tears from falling but he failed as his heart hurting so much.

 

"No! You didn't do anything wrong, Chunnie. But i am..."

 

"What?! What did you do wrong? Tell me changie! Tell me!"

 

"I have betrayed your love..."

 

"What?"

 

"I need to married someone else..."

 

Chunji's jawed dropped. "What?! Why?"

 

"I have too...i'm sorry..."

 

"Don't be sorry Changie cause i don't understand what are you trying to say... Why did you have too??" Chunji's burst into tears.

 

Changjo's tears fall for sure of course. He's hurting to see Chunji like this. But he didn't have a choice.

 

"Changie, please don't leave me...I need you! I-I can't leave without you. Tell me...are you dumping me just because i insist for having with you? If that so, i'm ready now. Just-Just don't leave me..."

 

Changjo was shocked to hear Chunji's words. 'He truly love me until he's willingly to gave his ity to me. What should i do? I love him too, but Ricky need me. My mom tell me that Ricky's mom having a cancer and she can't live for any longer. So she send Ricky's here for us take care of him.' Changjo's sighed. "I'm sorry Chunnie...it's not it. I just...have to break up with you."

 

Changjo leaving Chunji that still sobbing. 'I'm sorry, Chunnie. I can't make Ricky's sad. He doesn't have anyone else if he's mom died soon. I'm sorry...'

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Yah, Changjo! Where's my dongsaeng?!" Minsoo came to Changjo's house to find Chunji.

 

"He didn't came home yet?" asked Changjo as he though Chunji's going home after he leave him at the park just now.

 

"The last time i saw him is before he's going out to meet you just now. And he didn't came home until now. What did you do to him?!" Minsoo's grabbed Changjo's collar.

 

"I didn't do anything to him. I just leave him at the park and i though he'll going back."

 

"You leave him there alone? What did you say to him until he's missing like this?"

 

"I just..."

 

"What?!"

 

"We have broke up..."

 

"You what?!" Minsoo's punched Changjo's face. "He truly loved you!"

 

"I know but i have my own reason..."

 

"He must be so frustrated now and if something's bad happen to him...i'll kill you!" Minsoo's pushed Changjo and he leaving to find his dongsaeng.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Chunji's drinking alone at the restaurant until Changjo's came.

 

"Chunnie! What are you doing here?" asked Changjo.

 

"C-Changie...*hiccup*...you're here...*hiccup*..."

 

"Are you drunk? You said that you hate soju."

 

"I'm drink it because of you...you're dumping me, so this the only way i could forget about you...*hiccup*..." Chunji's tried to stand but he falled on the ground. Changjo quickly take him up.

 

"Let's go back!"

 

"Changie, can you do me a favor?"

 

"What?"

 

"I want to be your first one...and i want you to be my first one..."

 

"What?" Changjo's still blurr.

 

"You know what i'm saying...you're getting married with someone else and i don't want that person to be the first one that you sleep with. I wanna be your first..."

 

Changjo's heart beating so fast as he's carrying Chunji with bridal style. Chunji leaned his head on Changjo. "You're drunk. Let me take you home."

 

"No, Changie...i really mean it. I won't regret it. It's hurt my feelings just to know that you will having your first night with someone else. So, i wanna be your first...please..."

 

"Chunnie, i..."

 

"If you love me, please do..."

 

"No! If something happen to you, i'm not with you. I can't let you suffer alone, Chunnie. Please don't force me to ruined your life."

 

"I'm not blaming on you if something's happen to me."

 

"Are you nuts? Why did you asking such a ridiculous thing! No, i'm not going to..."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The next morning, as Chunji's awake, he's smiled. "Thanks Changie! And i won't regret it..." Chunji's kissing Changjo's forehead with a tears before he get dressed and leaving Changjo at the hotel.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~