Chappie 7

I Don't Mean to Hurt You~

 

"I'm home!" Chunji's shouted as he knew his hiong is already at home. He shut the door behind him before he entering the kitchen. He took a bottle of water and pouring down into a glass and drink it. He always thirsty. Then he took a bowl of pineapple and headed to the dining table and take a seat there. But before he manage to eat that fruit, his hiong that entered the kitchen quickly took away the bowl.

 

"Yah! You can't eat that fruit! Are you nuts?!" Minsoo's yelling at his dongsaeng. And Chunji that didn't know anything just frowned with his hiong act.

 

"Why not? Pineapple is my favourite fruit. Give it back!" Chunji's stood up from his chair and tried to take a bowl back but Minsoo manage to keep it away from Chunji. Chunji's pouted. "Hiong, give it back! Don't you have a pity towards your soon-to-be-nephew/niece? I'm hungry right now hiong." said Chunji as he gently his tummy.

 

"Because i feel pity, i can't let you eat this pineapple."

 

"Why?"

 

"Don't you have read a book that i bought for you?"

 

"A book? Which one?"

 

"A pregnancy book of course. Did you read it?"

 

Chunji's grinned as he suddenly remember the pregnancy book that Minsoo's bought for him last week. "I don't have a chance to read it hiong. You know i have many books to study until our last exam paper. And tomorrow is the final paper. Then i promised that i will read that book until the last page." Chunji's smiled. "So, can you gave me my favourite fruit?"

 

"No! Aishh, Chunji ah...now i want you read that book about this pineapple. Go and read it."

 

Chunji's frowned. "What connection between my pineapple and the pregnancy book? Can you just straight to the point hiong."

 

"Aishh! Just take that book and read it by yourself. Then i would gave you this pineapple...in case, you still wanna eat it..." Minsoo's heading to the living room and take seat on the couch while he himself eating the pineapple.

 

"Yah, hiong! Save it for me too!" Chunji's shouted before he's going to his room and took a pregnancy book. "About pineapple humm..." He's searching the chapter about pineapple and he starting to read it. "A pineapple can cause a misscarriage for some people that not strong enough during their pregnancy period...." Chunji's widened his eyes after read that sentences. "Pineapple can cause a misscarriage?" Chunji's mumbled as he unconciously touched his tummy. "I almost eating it. Oh my baby...i almost killed my own child..."

 

"So, did you have read it?" asked Minsoo that standing at the room door. Chunji's looked at him and nodded. "So, do you still wanna eat this pineapple?" asked Minsoo again as he showed a bowl that contain a pineapple. Then Chunji's quickly shook his head.

 

"No! I don't want it anymore. I almost killed my own child hiong...i'm so careless..." Chunji's lowered his head. He keep blaming on himself because of that. If Minsoo is not there, he must be eating that fruit and he would losing his unborn child. His tears starting to stream down on his cheek. "I'm useless mom, hiong...i put my unborn child in danger if you're not here...*sob*...i'm a fool...*sniff*..."

 

"No you're not..." Minsoo placed that bowl on the desk and he stand closely to his dongsaeng that seating on the bedside. "You're not a fool, Ji. It just...well, you're not that clever...owh, my saeng...don't cry..." Minsoo slowly his dongsaeng's head as Chunji's wrapping around his waist. Chunji's sobbing.

 

"How can i be a good mom if i don't know about a good thing and a bad thing during pregnancy? I think i'm not ready to be a mom, hiong. You're right hiong. The thing that you said last week was true. I'm too young for this. I'm not ready yet..."

 

"What do you mean, Ji? Don't you said that you're getting abortion." Minsoo's looked at his dongsaeng.

 

"It's not to late hiong."

 

"Yah! Don't you ever think about getting abortion now! You have made a desicion to keep it by yourself last week, even i insist you for abortion."

 

---------------------------

 

A week before...

"My dongsaeng is...p-pregnant?!" Minsoo's jawwed dropped as he looked at the three pregnancy kit that showed positive lined.

 

Chunji that just come back from extra class, was shocked to see his hiong holding that kit. "H-Hiong...what are you doing in my room?"

 

"I though i wanna give you a surprised by cleaning your room, but instead of that...i'm the one who surprised to found this." Minsoo's showed the pregnancy kit in front of Chunji. "What's this, Ji? Is it true that you're..."

 

"Hiong i..."

 

"I have told you to keep your ity until you're finished your study and getting married. I have told you that remember?" Chunji's lowered his head and he slowly nodded. "You remember it, but you're still doing it? Why?"

 

"I'm sorry hiong...i'm just..."

 

"Do you think i'm just joking around when i'm telling you to keep your ity? Do you think, i'm not serious about that? Well, think again, Ji. You're too young for this. You're having a baby while you yourself still a kid. Why don't you listened to me? I'm so dissapointed right now." Minsoo's throw that pregnancy kit inside the trash and he went out the room.

 

Chunji's followed his hiong to apologizes. "Hiong, i don't mean it...i though only for a night, nothing would happen..."

 

"Nothing's happen because it's only a night? Who's telling you that you can't get pregnant just because one night only? That one night can ruined your whole life you know! Aishh~ Chunji ah..."

 

"I'm sorry hiong..." Chunji's held his hiong's hand.

 

"So, how long is it?"

 

"It's 2 months, maybe."

 

"Good!" Minsoo's grabbed Chunji's hand and dragged him to his car.

 

"Hiong, where are we going?"

 

"Just followed me. You will know as we arrived there. Now, get into the car."

 

"I don't want to!"

 

"Yah! Don't be stubborn! Get in the car. I'm doing this for your own good."

 

"What for my own good? Where did you take me?"

 

Minsoo didn't answered his dongsaeng as he's pushing Chunji into the car and he's putting the seat belt on him. Minsoo quickly get into the car at the driver seat and droved away.

 

"Hiong, where did you take me?" Chunji's asking again.

 

"To the hospital."

 

"Mwo?!" Chunji's widened his eyes as he knew the reason Minsoo's taking him there. "No, hiong! Stopped the car! I'm not going to the hospital! I'm not going to get abortion! Not a chance!" Chunji's shouted.

 

"This is for your own good, Ji. You're still young. You're still a student. You need to study, and not to taking care of a baby."

 

"This is my desicion, hiong! I'm not getting abortion!"

 

"No, Ji! I'm not letting you ruined your futured. You're my dongsaeng and i want to see you as a successful person."

 

"Stopped the car hiong! If not, i'm going to jump out..." Chunji's unlocked the door as he's ready to jump out from the moving car. Minsoo's quickly stopped on the roadside.

 

"Are you nuts?!"

 

"I just want to protect my child hiong. It's not my baby fault until we have to killed it." Chunji's eyes tearing.

 

Minsoo's sighed. "Okey, if that your final desicion. But i want you tell him. Tell Changjo about this baby because it's him too. So, he should take a responsible upon both of you. Your baby have a father, so you guys should raised your child together."

 

"No, hiong! I'm not going to tell him about this. We have broke up and he has no right to know about this."

 

"The child that growing inside you is his too. So, he has the right to know about it. If you're not going to tell him, then let me be. I'll tell him."

 

"No, hiong! Don't say anything about this to him. He's choosing that guy instead of me just because he's pity on him. So, let him be with that guy. He can have a child with him. But i only have this as a prove of our love." Chunji's looked down at his tummy and slowly care it. "And i wouldn't let anyone to touch me anymore. He's the only one."

 

----------------------------

 

Present time...

"So, you should learn more about pregnancy. Don't easily gave up. Think about your baby that growing inside you. He need you."

 

"He? Hiong, how did you know that my baby is a boy?"

 

"I don't know. I just want my nephew is a boy instead of a girl."

 

"Yah! You're so mean! What if my baby is a girl?"

 

"Then i should teaching her to be a boy! Cause her mother is a boy but he's acting like a girl as he can conceive." Minsoo's teasing his dongsaeng.

 

"Yah, hiong! You're dead!" Chunji's chasing Minsoo around the house, but in the end, Minsoo's stopped running as he doesn't want his dongsaeng to fall and misscarriage. Well, sweet brother is he~ ^_^

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, about the pregnancy book that pineapple chappie, i just make it up...

actually i didn't know about the contain of that book...

hehehe please don't be mad at me...

so enjoyed this chappie~  ^_^