Chappie 14

I Don't Mean to Hurt You~

 

Today is the day. The day that Changjo get a chance to accompany Chunji for the check-up for the first time. He was so excited. He disguised as Hyunjo and after satisfy with his looks, he went out the house.

 

Chunji is getting ready for the check-up too. Minsoo can see that his dongsaeng is happy. The younger can't stop humming a happy song as he dressed up. He leaning against the doorframed while watching his dongsaeng.

 

"Look like someone is having a nice sleep last night." He said, making the younger almost jump in shocked. Chunji glared at him.

 

"Hiong! You scared me!" Chunji pouted.

 

Minsoo chuckled to see his dongsaeng's act. He walked closely to Chunji.

 

"Why are you so happy? It's not the first time you're going for the check-up. What so fun about it today? You seemed happy."

 

"Well, it's not the first time for me, but it's for the first time for him. I bet, he's excited now." Chunji smiled.

 

"Him? Who? Who's going with us?" Minsoo pretend not to know.

 

"Someone special for me and my baby. You'll see."

 

'What does he mean? Did he know that Hyunjo is Changjo? Impossible.' Minsoo said mindly. "Well, i can't wait to see him." Minsoo smiled.

 

~~~

 

Minsoo drove away to the library as Chunji promised to pick up Hyunjo at there. Then, they began their way to hospital for the check-up. After arrived there, Minsoo left Chunji with Hyunjo all alone as he had something to do. It's only an excuse for them to be together. Minsoo hope everything would be fine between them for the sake of their baby.

 

Hyunjo and Chunji walked inside the building.

 

"Thanks for being with me." Chunji said all of sudden after an awkward silent just now as they still walking to the right room for the check up.

 

"Uh? Oh, it's okay. I'm the one that should be thankful. Thanks for letting me be with you for the check up, though we just met. I mean, who let people that they just met to accompany them for the important thing like this. Right?" Hyunjo/Changjo smiled awkwardly.

 

"Well, you deserved it, Changie. It's your baby too." Chunji said, making Changjo frowned and they stop walking immediately.

 

"W-What?" Changjo stuttered. "How did you..." Changjo looked at Chunji.

 

"How do i know that it's you?"

 

Changjo nodded cutely, making Chunji giggles.

 

"Here." Chunji placing Chanjo's hand on his belly and they felt a little kicks. " He's the one that can feel it. Our baby can feel your present, because he only react aggressively when you're around. So i know it's you." Chunji gave a smile that can melt Changjo's heart.

 

They were staring at each other for a minutes until Changjo can't hold himself. He really miss the other after Chunji leave him and now, seeing Chunji right in front of him, he just can't let him go anymore.

 

"I love you." Changjo said as he unconciously kissed Chunji on the lips. It's a sudden react which make Chunji widened his eyes in shocked before he close his eyes to feel the kiss. They were like that for a moment before they realize that they still on the corridor which make Chunji blushed as they being watched by some people that walking by.

 

"Come, we should go now." Chunji said as he intertwined their hands together and they start walking. Changjo's heartbeat getting faster as he can feel the warm of Chunji's hand. It's been a while since their last touch. And felt so grateful to be here with his beloved one.

 

'I won't let you down anymore. I promise.' he promised himself.

 

~~~

 

"I hope he's fine with him." Minsoo murmuring while driving. He was worried about his dongsaeng. What if Chunji found out that Hyunjo is Changjo? What would Chunji do? Would he running away from the hospital? No! He can't let his dongsaeng running away in that state. What if Chunji fall? And the baby will...NO! He can't let that thing happen. It's a disaster!

 

Minsoo widened his eyes at his though. But he manage to calm himself. He trust Changjo. He know that Changjo really love his dongsaeng and he wouldn't let anything bad happen to his dongsaeng and the baby.

 

He slower his car on the roadside and after safely park his car, he went to a cafe. He had to calm himself before he hit someone or involved in car accident that cause by his imagination about his dongsaeng.

 

He was watching every single people inside the cafe while sipping his latte. He's bored of course. He sometimes checking on his phone to see if there is a message or a call from his dongsaeng but there's non of it making he sigh.

 

"Is he forgot about me when he had that guy with him? Or maybe he still on the check up routine." Minsoo make a guess before he let out a slightly sigh for the nth time.

 

"Why am i so worried about him? He'll be fine. It's not that Changjo might hurting my dongsaeng. What am i thinking? Aish, Minsoo ah...stop it, won't you. Why are you being like this? Maybe this is the right time for me to find my own soulmate than worrying about him. I should forget about him sometime. Chunji's not a kid anymore." Minsoo coaxed himself.

 

"Excuse me, sir. Are you okay, sir?" a voice asked.

 

Minsoo that keep talking to himself suddenly stop his act and looked at the owner of the voice. "What? I'm sorry. Did you say something?"

 

"Uh, nothing. I'm Niel, the waiter. I saw you talking to yourself, so i just want to make sure that you're okay." Niel said.

 

"Oh, i'm fine! I'm definitely okay." Minsoo smiled as nothing bothering him just now.

 

"Oo, okay. So, can i get you something, sir?" Niel asked politely. 

 

"Urm, i'm not decide yet. I'm still thinking if you don't mind."

 

"Uh, okay. If you have decide what to order, than you can call me at anytime. I need to served another customer. So, excuse me." Niel gave a warm smile before he leave. Minsoo just smiling while watching the other do his job.

 

~~~

 

After the check up, Chunji call his hyung to fetch them up in front of the hospital building, but Minsoo didn't pick up. He tried to call several of time, but Minsoo still not answering it making Chunji frustrated.

 

"Aish, this hyung...he said that he care about me, but now, he ignoring me. How dare he..."

 

"Chunnie ah, calm down. You might scared the baby. Take a breath and relax." Changjo said, try to coaxed the other.

 

"I'm sorry. Sorry, baby." Chunjie said as he gently caressed his baby bump.

 

"Maybe he left his phone inside the car, or maybe he had something to do. Just wait, okay?" Changjo said softly with a smiled, making Chunji blush. "Why is that?"

 

"Why what?"

 

"This." Changjo touched Chunji's cheek that gone red. "Why are you blushing?"

 

"I'm not. It just, i love to see your smile. That's the first thing i like when the first time i saw you. You hardly smile before, and when you smile, that's the first thing that captured my heart. You look nice when you're smiling."

 

"You mean, handsome." Changjo said as he wrapping his hand around Chunji's waist and closed the distance between them, but not so close as there is a baby bump between them.

 

"I..." Chunji stuttered. Their eyes was meeting and they were staring on each other for a while before Chunji let out a soft moaned.

 

"What's wrong? Are you hurt? Say something." Changjo asked panickly.

 

"I'm fine. Just like i told you before. Our baby getting excited when his father is around. He started kicking me."

 

"Really?" then Changjo gently caressed the baby bump before he spoke. "Baby ah, stay calmed. Poor mommy, eoh? Listen to papa, okay."

 

"Papa?" Chunji looked on Changjo.

 

Changjo felt like he said something wrong, then he quikly apologize before Chunji suddenly pull him into a hug and cried.

 

"Chunnie what's wrong?"

 

"I don't know. I'm just...this is so touching. I'm sorry for being this sensitive. Sorry..." Chunji said between his sobbed. Changjo smiled as he understood the situation. It must be the hormone. He gently patted Chunji's back to comfort him.

 

"It's okay."