Chappie 10

I Don't Mean to Hurt You~

 

Chunji's home...

 

"Now, he knew it, Ji. I think you should be with him for your child's sake." Minsoo tried to adviced his dongsaeng as they arrived at their home.

 

"Why should i be with him when he's getting married with someone else? Don't you think he doesn't need me anymore?"

 

"I have talk with him. And it seems like he's gonna cancelled the wedding."

 

"Really? He told you that?"

 

"It's not like that exactly. But it seems like..."

 

Chunji's shook his head. "It's not like that hiong. He's not cancelling the wedding. I doubt he would do that." Chunji went to his room.

 

-----------------------------

 

Changjo's house...

 

"Ricky, i have something to discuss with you." said Changjo.

 

Ricky's became anxiously. He held Changjo's hand and looked at the other. "Please, Joey! Don't say that you didn't want to married me just because i'm accidently hurting your friend. You know i didn't mean it. I'm just jealous...please..." Ricky's begging with a tears. "I can't live without you...only you that i have in this world and i'm gonna die if you leave me..." Ricky's continued.

 

Changjo's pity on him, but he has a responsible towards Chunji. He can't let Chunji alone in his condition right now.

 

"No, Ricky! It's not like that. I'm not blaming on you for hurting him. I have my own reason to cancelled this wedding. And the reason is..."

 

Ricky pushed Changjo away then he ran onto the kitchen. Changjo followed him and he's surprised to see Ricky holding a knife and put it at his wrists.

 

"If you cancelled the wedding, i'll die!"

 

"Ricky, put that knife down!" Changjo's yelled.

 

"No! I can't live without you! So, if you still want to cancelled this wedding, just let me die!" Ricky's cut his wrists and suddenly a blood appear at his cut.

 

"Ricky!" Changjo quickly ran towards Ricky that collapsed on the floor. "Ricky, why you..."

 

----------------------

 

Chunji's bedroom...

"Why don't you tell me, Ji?" asked Dae Hyun.

 

"Tell what?"

 

"Don't play dumb with me, Ji. I know that you're...so, this is your hiong's mean when he want me to take care of you."

 

Chunji's lowered his head.

 

"So, he's the other father?" Chunji's nodded weakly. "Did he want to take responsible on you?"

 

"He's getting married soon, Hyun. Just let him be."

 

"What?! You mean he doesn't want to take responsible for this? Well, i'm gonna make him to..."

 

"I don't want to!" Chunji's shout.

 

"What?"

 

"I can take care of my baby myself! I don't need him!"

 

"You need him, Ji! You can't facing all of this alone. He's your baby's father, so he should take his responsible. Don't be stubborn!" Dae Hyun said with anger. "Don't be so nice as you willingly to let him married with some other guy. I know you, Ji. You're my childhood friend so i know what you need. Deep inside your heart, you want him to be with you, right?"

 

"I..."

 

"Ji, you don't have to think that much. You just have to think about your baby. What would you answered to them when they asking you about their father? Your baby need both of you as their parents. Please, Ji..."

 

"I don't know, Hyun. I..." Chunji's burts into tears.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chappie? Sorry... T_T