Chappie 6

I Don't Mean to Hurt You~

 

"Hiong, i'm going now!" said Chunji while he's carrying his bag.

 

"Going where?" asked Minsoo that seating on the couch in front of television.

 

"I have told you before that i'm going to the library with Dae Hyun. Next week we're having a big test in school, so we should study more starting now." answered Chunji with a smile.

 

"Okey, but after you have done with your study, don't go anywhere. I want you to come home after that. Or you want me to take you home?"

 

"We can ride a bus hiong. No need to worried. After i'm finishing my study, i'll came home as soon as possible. Okey?"

 

"So, only the two of you?"

 

"Yes, hiong. Only me and Dae Hyun going to study there. No one else."

 

"Really? But if i know that you still going out with him, i'm seriously gonna locked you into your room or i'll take you to moving out from here. Arasseo?"

 

"Hiong, don't be so mean. Next week i have an important examination. So, i would having a trouble if i'm changing a school now." Chunji's muttered.

 

"So, promised me that you wouldn't going out with him and you better avoid him. Or i'm going to do what i have saying just now."

 

"Don't be so ridiculious hiong. It's impossible for me to keep avoiding him. We're classmates. After all, we're just friend now."

 

"A friend? How come you guys just be a friend after been coupling for a long time? Don't lie, Ji. I know your feeling. It's impossible for you guys to forget about your relationship just like that."

 

"Trust me hiong. I have trying to forget about our love. And from now on, i just though him as a friend."

 

"For you he's just your friend, but for him, i don't think so. Did he telling you that he also though of you as his friend?"

 

"Next month after the exam, he's getting married hiong. So no matter he like it or not, he had to forget about me and assumed me as his friend. So, hiong don't have to worried."

 

"Okey, if you say so. But remember, i don't want you to have a relationship with him again or i don't want you to have any connection to him again. Okey?"

 

"Dae, hiong...arasseoyo~"

 

As Chunji went out of his house, Dae Hyun started to muttered. He's waiting outside for a half and hour.

"Am i your security guard here? I'm waiting for you for half and hour, you know? I'm tired and sweating a lot here. What kind of friend are you? Poor me. If i'm getting darker because of staying under the sun here, i would put a blame on you."

 

"Sorry, Hyun. I don't mean to make you waiting like this. It's my hiong. He keep nagging at me like a grandpa." Chunji's taking out his bicycle from tha garage.

 

"Nagging about what?"

 

"Well, it's about Changjo of course. He still thinking that we're in relationship."

 

"Really? Changjo's getting married with someone else next month so it's impossible that you guys still in relationship. He doesn't want you anymore...opsie..."

 

Chunji's smiled bitterly. "Yeah, you're right...he has someone else, and he totally forget about me now. I have no chance to be with him anymore."

 

"You're talking like you still wanna be with him if you have a chance. Did you still love him?"

 

"He's my first love, Hyun. And i'm lying if i said that i don't love him anymore. After all, it's not me that ended our relationship. It's him. I still loving him, but he's totally didn't love me since he's asking for a broke up. I'm hurting...a lot now..." Chunji's tears starting to fall.

 

"I'm sorry, Ji. I'm here with you to keep supporting you. Maybe it's not your fate to be with him. Maybe he's not your soulmate. And i'm sure, you will met your true soulmate sooner or later. Just keep strong, eoh?"

 

"Yeah, i will..." Chunji's wiped his tears and tried to smile.

 

------------------------------

 

At some place that no one there except Chunji and Changjo...

"So, you're not coming to my wedding?"

 

"If you able to see me cry, i'll coming..."

 

"Oh, i'm sorry...I..."

 

"Don't be sorry, Changie. This is your desicion. No one forcing you to leave me. It's your's."

 

"Chunnie, i..."

 

"Stop calling me Chunnie, Changjo!" Chunji's shouted. "We're not a lovers anymore. And from now on, i would called you Changjo. And after the exam, i'll moving to some place that you will never able to find me anymore. We're done as you wish."

 

"Chunnie, don't..."

 

"Stop calling me Chunnie! You don't deserved to called me that. You have no right to called me that since you're asking for broke up with me." Chunji's sniffing as he tried to hold his tears. But he failed. He's so heart broken now. "You're dissapointing me, Changjo. You choose someone that you're pity on, instead of thinking of me. I'm not an angle. I have a feelings. And i'm lying when i'm saying that i understand your situation. I really hurting when you're make desicion to leave me." Chunji's sobbing.

 

"Chunnie, please understand me. I have to. It's not like i'm hurting you with purposely. Ricky needs me. He doesn't have anyone else that he love. Only me. And i can't see him crying."

 

"You can't see him crying, but you love to see me hurting like this? You concerned about him, but you didn't even care about me. About my feelings. You're choosing him instead of your lovers. How could you, Changjo? Is that mean that i'm not an important person in your life? I hate you!" Chunji's slightly pushing Changjo away and before he manage to take stepped, Changjo grabbed his wrists.

 

"Chunnie, i love you! But i have to married him as his mom wanted us to build a family together. It's her final wished, and i can't let her down. She must be..."

 

Chunji's snag Changjo's hand away. "So, go and finished her final wished!" Chunji's yelling. "Don't you dare to get near me anymore. I hate you!" Chunji's running away and leaving Changjo there.

 

--------------------------

 

The next day, Minsoo's take rest at home after he's finished with his meeting at his company. Then he saw a messed in his dongsaeng's room so he decide to cleaning it.

 

"He must be busying study until don't have a chance to cleaning his own room. Well, i'll help him." Minsoo starting to cleaning Chunji's room. He's sweeping the floor, arrange the books on the desk, and whatever.

 

Then he saw a white box inside the desk. It was a small box. "Weird. I have never seen this box before. I wonder what it's contain." Minsoo slowly opening the box and he shocked to know that the contain is 3 pregnancy kit. And the most shockedly is, the three of it showing the same result. Positive!

 

"My dongsaeng is...p-pregnant?!" Minsoo's jawwed dropped.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------