Chappie 2

I Don't Mean to Hurt You~

 

Today is Changjo's birthday, so Chunji decide to make something special for him. Chunji know that Changjo's parents didn't care about him as they always busy with their works. Always going overseas and never stayed at home for a long period time. And Chunji also know that Changjo never celebrate his birthday cause no one seems to care about it, but not for him. Chunji wake early in the morning just to prepared a surprised for Changjo. His hiong approached him at the kitchen.

 

"Making a chocolate for him again?" asked Minsoo as he know what his dongsaeng going to do this morning like always.

 

"Yes, of course! But today i'll making a special one for his birthday!" said Chunji excitedly.

 

"Today his birthday?" Minsoo take a seat at the dining table and eating cereal. "Well, even today is his birthday, that doesn't mean that he would accept your gift, right?" Minsoo know that Changjo always rejected his dongsaeng gifts everyday cause Chunji always came home after school with crying.

 

"Hiong, don't make me feeling run down in this happy morning, will ya? I'm sure he will accepted my gifts today cause i'm the one who remember his important day." said Chunji confidently as he making a special chocolate cake.

 

"You just know him for year but you seems to like him so much. You make a research about his date of birthday, his family state, his adress, his hobbies, his...well the point is, did you really love him?"

 

"I'm not...well...i...I don't know hiong. For the first time i stepped into his class, i'm just attracted to him. Even i'm just knowing him for a year, but it seems like i know him for a long time ago."

 

"You're just a newbie in his class, so you better keep distance from him. Even i never seen him, according to what you're telling me everyday about him, i can say that he's not a good guy."

 

"What are you saying, hiong? He's not that bad." Chunji tried to defends Changjo.

 

"You always telling me that he always rejected your gifts, scolded you for no reason, and cursing you. That makes him a bad guy."

 

"Well, he's doing that everytime i'm trying to get closed to him." Chunji's sighed. "I don't know hiong. He's being bad only at me but when he's hang out with the other students or with his friend, i saw he's smiling face." Chunji's voice sounds frustrated.

 

"He's acting rudely only in front of you? Well, that's weird." Minsoo's looking at the clock and it's time to him going for a work. "Okey, i'm going now! See you tonight my lovely dongsaeng." Minsoo's pinched Chunji's cheek before he quickly gone before Chunji's mad at him. Chunji's hate being pinched at his cheek.

 

"Bad hiong!" Chunji's shouted, even he knew Minsoo couldn't hear him. Then he continued his cooking.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

In the class...

Chunji's waiting for the right time, to gave Changjo a present that he makes this morning. The teacher's not around cause they having a meeting with the school principal. Chunji keep looking at Changjo that chat with his friends at the back of class.

 

"Ji, why are you keep looking at him? You know if he found out that you're keep looking at him like this, he must be scolded you again." said Dae Hyun.

 

"I can't take my eyes on him, Hyun. Don't know why." Chunji looked at his friend. "Do you think i'm in love with him?"

 

"Duh~ You're not in love with him, but you're crazy about him!" said Dae Hyun loudly and Chunji's cupped his mouth.

 

"Yah! Slow down your voice okey? You're embarrassing me..." said Chunji with blushing as he noticed that Changjo glared at him because Dae Hyun's voice. Chunji lowered his head and turn back to his seat.

 

Changjo stood up from his seat and walked closely to Chunji's placed. Chunji's still lowered his head, didn't dare to looked at the other. "W-What do you want?" asked Chunji as he feel like Changjo just stared at him.

 

"Well i'm here..." said Changjo.

 

"What? Don't understand."

 

"Don't understand? You thought i didn't noticed that you keep staring at me for half an hour? So, now i'm here. Why don't you raised your head and keep looking at me?"

 

"No, it's okey..."

 

"Don't you have something to give for me like you did everyday? And today you're not giving me yet."

 

"Why are you asking it? You're not even accepted it! So, i guess, there's nothing for you since today!" said Dae Hyun angrily. He knew that Changjo never accepted Chunji's gifts. Sometimes, he just throw it away, or give it to his friends or other students. He never appreciate Chunji's kindness.

 

"Is that so?" Changjo's asking Chunji.

 

"Huh?"

 

KRiinngggggggggggggg! The bell for lunch time just ringing and as usual all students rushed to the canteen, and leaving Changjo, Chunji, Dae Hyun and Jong Up.

 

"Ji, let's go!" Dae Hyun held Chunji's right hand and Changjo held Chunji's left hand. Chunji's startled. "Yah! Let go of his hand!"

 

"I have something to talk with him. Up, take Dae Hyun with you. I have something to talk with Chunji." said Changjo and Chunji's widened his eyes. 'He want to talk something with me? What?' Chunji's thought.

 

"Okey, but don't hurt him this time. Tried to calm." Jong Up adviced Changjo before he take Dae Hyun with him.

 

"Yah! Let me go! I won't let you hurt my best firend!" Dae Hyun shouted as Jong Up dragged him out of the class.

 

Chunji's gulped as Changjo take a seat beside him. "What do you want to talk about?"

 

'I want to say that...I love you! I have regain my confident just to tell you this. For the first time in my life, i feel like i've been accepted in this world. My parents didn't care about me, as they being busy with their works always. And before you came, i feel grief. But now, i'm feel alive. Your sweet gifts for me, i always accepted it. Only in front of you and the other, i pretend to throw it away, but in the end, i keep it. Your cooking very nice. I love your chocolate. But today, you didn't give anything, i'm so frustrated. It's true that you're quit for making me a sweet gifts?' Changjo's sighed as he can't say those words to Chunji. He's so nervous everytime Chunji's around.

 

"If you don't have anything to say, i'm going now." Chunji stood up from his chair and wanted to leave but before he manage doing that, Changjo quickly grabbed his wrists and facing him.

 

"I..."

 

"What?" asked Chunji.

 

"I'm..."

 

"You what?" asked Chunji's nervously. 'Is he trying to make a confession?' Chunji's smile at his thought.

 

"Why are you smiling? Am i looked funny to you? And why on earth, i'm holding your hand?" Changjo's let go the other hand and pushed him away. Chunji's looking at him weirdly. "What are you looking at?!" Changjo's sickness starting to take his mind. He's getting more nervous as his crush just stared at him. And suddenly, Changjo's slapped Chunji's cheek with unconciously. "Stop looking at me!" Changjo yelled before he leave.

 

Chunji's tears starting to showed and slowly run down to his cheek. 'He-he slapped me? Why?' Chunji's cupped his cheek.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Really? Changjo's has a weird sickness?" asked Dae  Hyun again.

 

"Yes. He's being nervous around person that he loved. And everytime Chunji's nearly to him, he can't controlled himself from hurting him. Just like a few days ago. Changjo tried to thanks Chunji for making him a chocolate, but in the end, he just throw that chocolate to Chunji's face and scolded him." Jong Up explained to Dae Hyun about Changjo's weird disease. He's hoping that Dae Hyun can adviced Chunji for not giving up on Changjo.

 

"But even he didn't do it on purposely, Chunji's always hurting inside with his act, you know? I can't make a promise."

 

"I know~"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~