Chappie 5

I Don't Mean to Hurt You~

 

As Chunji arrived at home, he surprised to know his hiong is waiting for him on the couch. He tried to ignore the eldest and he's hurried headed to his room. But before he manage to stepped inside his room, Minsoo's calling him with angry tone. Chunji's paused as he lowered his head. Minsoo's approached him and standing infront of him.

 

"Where did you go last night?" Minsoo's asking.

 

"N-No where..."

 

"No where? Don't lie to me, Ji! Looked at me when i'm talking to you!" Minsoo's lost his patient as he worried about his dongsaeng. Chunji was startled with his high voice. As he know, he's hiong never yelling at him until now...

 

Chunji's slowly facing Minsoo but he quickly looked away as he scared to looked at Minsoo's angry face. "I'm hanging out with...friend."

 

"Friend? As i know, Dae Hyun is the only friend that you have and when i'm asking about you yesterday, he said that you're not with him." Chunji's gulped. He can't let Minsoo know that he's sleeping with Changjo at the hotel. Minsoo would forcing Changjo to take a responsible upon him. "Answered me, Chunji! Where did you go after broke up with Changjo?"

 

Chunji dumpfound as Minsoo know about it already. "Hiong, how did you..."

 

"Changjo's telling me that yesterday. I'm looking for you everywhere, you know? I'm not sleep as i'm worried so much about you. Why don't you called hiong or sending a text?"

 

"Hiong, i'm sorry for making you worried...after i broke up with him, i stay at the sauna. I though that i can released tension there and i absolutely forgot to tell you that. I'm sorry..."

 

"You're not with him right?"

 

"What? No! Why should i be with someone that broke up with me already?"

 

"He also looking for you last night. After i'm telling him that you're missing. He looked anxiously while looking for you. Are you sure you guys already broke up?" Minsoo's suspicious.

 

"Yeah...we're broke up already."

 

"Why? You said that you love him and he also loved you. So, why so sudden?"

 

Chunji's lowered his head and he slowly wiped his tears that suddenly stream down. "N-Nothing hiong. We broke up because we're not in love anymore." Chunji's tried to hold his tears as he don't want his hiong to know that he's sad. He doesn't want Minsoo to know about Changjo is the one who asking for a broke up. Minsoo would killed the other because hurting his dongsaeng's feelings. "I'm tired, hiong. Let me resting for a while."

 

Minsoo's grabbed his dongsaeng's wrists and cupped his face. "Are you crying?"

 

"No, hiong! I'm just tired!" Chunji's quickly entered his bedroom and locked from the inside.

 

Minsoo's sighed. Teenager this day. He shook his head.

 

----------------------------

 

"I can't do this. I can't be with Ricky because i still loving him. Chunnie is my lover. I should apologizes to him..." Changjo's muttered as he stepped inside his house.

 

"Joey..." Ricky's crying as he's hugging Changjo.

 

"Ricky? What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

 

Ricky still sobbing and Changjo's trying to calm him. Then Mrs. Choi appear. Changjo looked at her for the answered. "Ricky's mom already passed away last night..."

 

"What?" Changjo's shocked.

 

"Why did everyone that i love have to leave me? First my dad, then my mom...*sniffing*...what should i do now? I'm alone in this world...nobody care about me anymore...*sniff*..."

 

"You're not alone. I'm with you now." Changjo's replay the hugs.

 

"Yeah...i still have the person that i love in this world...it's you!" Ricky's wrapping Changjo's waist tightly. "You wouldn't leave me, right? You're the only person that i love and you still alive. So, i hope you're not leaving me like my parents."

 

"Yeah...i wouldn't leave you...never..."

 

----------------------------

 

Two months later...

Chunji was preparing a chocolate cake in the kitchen while Minsoo keep staring at his dongsaeng act. Chunji's chuckled as he realize his hiong's stared.

 

"What's wrong hiong? You keep staring at me like i did something's wrong. What did i do wrong this time?" Chunji's teasing his hiong.

 

"After you broke up with Changjo the last two months, you stopped baking. And now, you're starting to make it again. For who? Don't say you're going back with him?"

 

"Funny hiong. Am i not allowed to make it for myself?"

 

"It's for yourself? Well, that's more strangely. As i know, you love baking for someone else than baking for yourself. What's wrong with you exactly?"

 

"What strange about that? I just wanna eat it. Nothing strange." Chunji's putting the slices of cake into his lunch box. "I'm going now hiong. Bye!" Chunji's leaving and headed to school with Dae Hyun.

 

---------------------------

 

It's a lunch time...

 

"So, what's in your lunch box?" asked Dae Hyun.

 

"Chocolate cake!" said Chunji with excitedly voice as he showed it to Dae Hyun.

 

"Wow! My favourite! Can i..."

 

"No! It's only for me!"

 

"What? Just a little, please..."

 

"No! It's not enough for me if i gave it to you..."

 

"B-But there's a lot of it. How you're gonna finished it by yourself?"

 

"Just watch me." Chunji's started to eat the cake, while Dae Hyun just gulped his saliva.

 

"No wonder you're getting chubby this day." Dae Hyun pinched Chunji's cheek.

 

"Yah! Are you saying that i'm gaining weight? Take it back!" Chunji's said with a mouth full as he pointing at Dae Hyun.

 

"I'm not saying that you're getting fat..." Dae Hyun quickly cupped his mouth.

 

"Yah! How dare you're saying i'm getting fat!"

 

Dae Hyun stood up from his chair and he suddenly dissapeared. He knew that Chunji's being sensitive everytime they talked about his weight.

 

"Where did he go?" Chunji's continued eating peacefully until he's been approached with someone. He stood up from his chair and facing the owner of that voice. "C-Changie?"

 

"Hey~ Long time no see...well i saw you everyday but i don't have a chance to talk to you." said Changjo awkwardly. He's been awkward everytime he's around Chunji because they are friend now. Not a lover.

 

"Hey~" Chunji's smiled awkwardly. "Well, how's your relationship with Ricky? Next month you guys getting married right? So, how's the preparation? Did i've been invited?"

 

"Wow! So many questions...you want me to answered all of it?"

 

"Well if you don't want to..."

 

"I'm just don't want to hurt you anymore." Changjo unconciously holding Chunji's hand while he looked straightly to the other's eyes. "I just want you to know that whatever i do, or whatever i'm saying, it's you that i loved. Only you~ And i'm doing all of this because i need to. Ricky's need me..."

 

"I understand your situation, Changie." Chunji's tears unconciously stream down on his cheek while he looked straight to Changjo's eyes. "I-I love you too~" Chunji's running away from canteen as he's starting to sobbing, leaving Changjo that still standing there with a heart broken.

 

'I'm sorry, Chunnie...' Changjo's though.

 

------------------------------

 

Chunji's starting to vomitted as he entered the toilet. Dae Hyun slowly massage his neck on the back to comfort him. He's been like this for several of time and in the end, Minsoo have to take him at school.

 

"Are you sure, you don't want to see a doctor?" asked Minsoo as he's driving.

 

"I'm fine hiong. Maybe it's because of my cake..."

 

"Okey, if you say so."

 

Chunji's touched his tummy secretly, as he's hoping for something... 'Please no...'

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------