Chappie 9

I Don't Mean to Hurt You~

 

Minsoo didn't feeling well as his heart keep pounding for something's bad has happened. He then tried to calm while he take a deep breath and let it go for several of time, but failed as he getting more worried. Then his mind suddenly thinking about Chunji.

 

"Is something's happen to him?" Minsoo muttered. He ran out from his office, don't mind about his workers and leading to his car. "Please Ji be okey...oh god, why i'm getting anxious as i'm thinking about him?" He's started the car engine and quickly drove away from his building.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Why am i bleeding?" Chunji's tears starting to flow as he looked at his blood. "Argh!" Chunji's holding his tummy as he tried to hold the pain.

 

"Chunnie! What's this?" asked Changjo that don't understand what really happening in front of him.

 

"I'm sorry...i didn't mean to hurt you...i'm so-sorry..." Ricky's trembled as he never though that this gonna happen.

 

"Ah...my ba-by..." Chunji's muttered as he can't breath properly.

 

As Changjo's ready to take Chunji, Minsoo suddenly appeared and he was shocked to see that situation. "Ji! Oh my god!" Minsoo quickly approached his dongsaeng. "What happen?" asked Minsoo anxiously.

 

"H-Hiong...help me..." Chunji's said weakly.

 

Minsoo quickly carrying his dongsaeng and gave a death glared to Changjo and Ricky that standing there with stunned face. "If something's bad happen to him, i won't let you guys go easily!" Minsoo's warning before he leave with Chunji.

 

"I'll go with him! I need to know what's wrong with him exactly..." said Changjo.

 

"I'll go with you, Joey. This is my fault..." said Ricky with tears.

 

"It's enough what you have done to him! And he wouldn't be happy if he saw you again. So, you better stay here." said Changjo with anger. Then he called his driver to pick him up and leading to a hospital.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"H-Hiong, it's hurt! Is my baby would be okey?" Chunji's said weakly as Minsoo placed him onto the bed in emergency room.

 

Minsoo's held his dongsaeng's hand. "You'll be okey! You and your baby...don't be worried to much..." said Minsoo with a tears as he saw Chunji in so much pain. He slowly the other head and kissed his forehead.

 

"We have to take an action immediately. So, you should be waiting outside. Please..." said the nurse as the doctor arrived.

 

"H-hiong..." Chunji's grabbed Minsoo's wrists as he afraid of something.

 

"I'm waiting at the outside, so be strong Ji! Nothing would happen to you guys. I promised." Minsoo's slowly detach Chunji's grab and he take a stepped to the outside of the emergancy room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

As Changjo arrived at the hospital, he quickly approached Minsoo. "Hiong, how is he??" asked Changjo panickly.

 

Minsoo stared at him before he punched Changjo's face harshly. "Go away from here! You don't deserve to be here after you're hurting him!"

 

"Hiong, i'm not! I love him!" he received another punched from Minsoo.

 

"Don't you dare to say those words in front of him! You're hurting him enough!"

 

"But it's true! I really love him!"

 

"Liar! If you really love him, you wouldn't leave him! You shouldn't broke up with him, when he really need you!"

 

Changjo's lowered his head.

 

"If you truly love him, you wouldn't choose to married the other guy instead of him."

 

"But i have to, hiong. I already tell the reason to Chunnie and i hope he can understand."

 

"You're stupid kiddo! You have make your choice, so leave now!" Minsoo's pushed Changjo. "And i hope you understand him, that he doesn't need you anymore, and he doesn't want to see you. FOREVER! You have betrayed his love and now, GO!"

 

"But i want to know his condition. If he's okey, then i'll feel relieve."

 

"Relieve what?! You have broke up with him, so he doesn't have any connection to you wheither he's fine or not!" Minsoo's getting angrily.

 

And suddenly, the nurse appeared from the emergancy room. They both rushed to her.

 

"How's my dongsaeng?" Minsoo's asked.

 

"He's fine." said the nurse with a smile. "And his ba..." Minsoo's covered the nurse mouth and shaked his head as the sign the nurse can't say anything about the baby. The nurse nodded as she's leaving them alone.

 

"What's wrong hiong?" asked Changjo.

 

Minsoo's looked at Changjo. "Now you know that he's fine, so you can leave."

 

"No! I have something's suspicious about him and i have to know."

 

"About what?" asked Minsoo.

 

"I saw a blood that stream down between his legs. So, is he really fine after he's bleeding that much?"

 

"He's fine! That nurse have told you that he's fine! Now leave!" said Minsoo.

 

"Did you hide something from me hiong?"

 

"Is it obvious? Oh my...what i'm saying? Go!" Minsoo's yelled towards Changjo before he walked in Chunji's ward.

 

Changjo's getting more suspicious with Minsoo's act. So, he pretend to leave and after Minsoo walked in Chunji's ward, he quickly find the doctor that treat Chunji just now.

 

"So, what's your relationship with him?" asked the doctor.

 

"I'm his boyfriend."

 

"So, you're the other father?"

 

"Other what? What father?"

 

"I see. You didn't know about his pregnancy, so i bet he doesn't want you to know about it. So, you should leave now. I can't tell much about my patient, if he doesn't want you to know."

 

Changjo's widened his eyes. "Wait...what? His pregnancy? Who's pregnancy? You mean...Chunnie's pregnant?"

 

"Can you leave now? I have split enough without his permission. They wouldn't be glad."

 

"Okey, i don't want you to get into trouble. I'm leaving now." Changjo's walked out from the doctor office with stunned.

 

'He's pregnant? Why he didn't tell me? Omo! Ricky's pulled him down on the ground harshly and his bleeding...that's why his bleeding...*gasp* My baby! Please be safe! They didn't tell me about the baby, i only know that Chunnie's fine but the baby...please be safe...' Changjo's rushing towards Chunji's ward.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Minsoo's seating on the chair beside Chunji's bed. "How do you feel?"

 

"I'm fine, hiong." Chunji's smiled weakly. "I though i would lose my baby, and i can't imagine my life without 'him'." Chunji's placed his hand on his tummy.

 

"Him? You really think that your baby is a boy?"

 

"I don't know hiong. I just...feel it..."

 

"Well, it's called 'mom instinct' so it's probably true. I will have a nephew!" Minsoo's laugh.

 

Chunji's chuckled.

 

"But what happen exactly? What are you doing with them?" asked Minsoo.

 

"It's nothing, hiong. I just congrate them for their wedding next month."

 

"You congrate them, but they pushed you on the ground?"

 

Chunji's lowered his head. He just gave a stupid answered by that. "Err...well, they not..."

 

"Don't lie to me, Ji! I'm your hiong. I know you can't lie. Tell me the truth."

 

"I was there with Changjo, because he dragged me there...then..."

 

"You guys have broke up, so why did you have to be alone with him? Did you back with him?"

 

"No, hiong! He..."

 

"So, what about that kid? What he doing there? He's the one that pushing you? Tell me!"

 

"Hiong, calm down! He doesn't know that i'm pregnant, so it's not his fault..."

 

"Is it true?" asked Changjo that suddenly appeared.

 

Chunji's gasps. "C-Changjo?"

 

Minsoo stood up from his chair and he's facing Changjo. "Yah! What are you doing here? I though you have leave."

 

Changjo's ignored Minsoo as he walked closely to Chunji's bed. "Is it true?"

 

"W-what true? I'm not!" Chunji's denied.

 

"Chunnie, are you pregnant with my child?" Chunji's stunned with Changjo's words. "Tell me!"

 

"No, i'm not!"

 

"I have the right to know if you really are, Chunnie! It's my child too!"

 

"No!" Chunji's scream. "Leave me alone!"

 

"Chunnie, tell me the truth!" Changjo's shaked Chunji.

 

"Yah! You're hurting him!" Minsoo grabbed Changjo wrists and dragged him out from there. While Chunji's began to sob.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Outside the building...

 

"Hiong i need to know! Is he really carrying my child?"

 

"If it's true, what you're gonna do? You're getting married soon. So, you should forget about him and his baby."

 

"So, it's true..."

 

"Leave him now! Don't you dare to appeared in front of him again."

 

"But, that's my child. I can't just..."

 

"So, you should make a choice now. That kid or Ji and your baby? Make a wise choice, or you will regret it." Minsoo's leaving Changjo that confuse.

 

'What should i do?'

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~