Chappie 12

I Don't Mean to Hurt You~

 

Minsoo was preparing a breakfast when Chunji suddenly ran towards him.

 

"Hiong!" Chunji shout.

 

"Yah! Why are you running like that? What if you fall, huh? Don't you run like that again." Minsoo's warned concerly.

 

"Hiong..."

 

"Why? What's wrong?"

 

"My baby..." said Chunji as he placing his hand on his belly.

 

"What's wrong? Are you hurt?! Come we should go to hospital!" said Minsoo panickedly as he grab Chunji's hand.

 

"No, hiong! Not that! It just..."

 

"What? Aish, Ji ah...don't make me worry. Tell me what's wrong?"

 

"Here..." Chunji take Minsoo's hand and placing it on his belly. "There. Can't you feel it?"

 

"What..." Suddenly Minsoo felt something's moving. Like a little kick. He looked at his dongsaeng. "Is that a kick?"

 

"His first kick, hiong!" Chunji said excitedly.

 

"But it's too earlier, right? The baby's first kick should be in 5 months, but you still..."

 

"Hiong, i'm in 5 months already. Almost 6 for real."

 

"Really? Sorry..." Minsoo's grinned.

 

"It's okey. Hiong, can you accompany me for the check up? Today we got to know the baby's gender."

 

"Sure! I can't wait to know that. I hope it's a boy like we expect."

 

"But what if my baby is a girl? Don't you like it?"

 

"I don't mind as long as you safe. Come."

 

As they keep talking, the door bell suddenly rang. Chunji let Minsoo continued his cooking while he headed to the main door. Chunji's surprised to see Changjo standing there as he opened the door.

 

"What do you want?" Chunji asked coldly.

 

"Here." Changjo gaved a bonquet of roses to Chunji. "I came to see you of course. How are you?"

 

"Don't you see i'm standing here? So, it's mean that i'm fine."

 

"Chunnie, i..."

 

"If you're trying to coaxed me, you failed. I'm not going back with you. So, stop trying."

 

"Why not? I love you!" Changjo held Chunji's hand.

 

"I hate you!" Chunji detach Changjo's hand.

 

"Why? What did i do wrong? I've been tried to coaxed you all this time. I cancelled the wedding and leave Ricky just to be with you. So, what should i do for you to accept my forgiveness?"

 

"Nothing. I just don't want to see you anymore. I'm sick by looking at your face!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~