Chapter 8

Hang With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           Kyungsoo feels Jongin shift in his sleep. Kyungsoo opens his eyes, it’s early in the morning and the sun hasn’t even risen yet. Kyungsoo looks at the boy he slept with last night. Jongin is someone, no matter how much pain he brought him, Kyungsoo knows he truly loves. It feels like Kyungsoo can’t breathe if Jongin leaves him. Kyungsoo remembers when Jongin said he liked him for the first time in the bathroom.

            Kyungsoo didn’t remember all the details because two months ago Kyungsoo was near insanity. Kyungsoo felt alone and one cared about him. His parents, classmates, everyone in Kyungsoo’s life had their backs turned to him. Everyone except one, Jongin, at that time all the boy did was pester him, annoy him so much Kyungsoo snapped. He yelled his bully, no longer was Kyungsoo going to be the weakling everyone looked down on. It was when after Kyungsoo had poured his heart out of all his problems that Jongin confessed he liked him.

            Kyungsoo after that was changed, but for not the right reasons. Kyungsoo was a broken boy at that time and needed someone in his life to care for him. Jongin was Kyungsoo’s hero, a knight in shining armor. Kyungsoo felt truly in utter bliss, and no matter how many times Jongin hit or beat him it was out of Jongin’s care for him. Kyungsoo was receiving attention in a bad way, but he couldn’t get enough of it. Sure there were times when Kyungsoo would fall into a depression because of the hurt, yet whenever Jongin did something nice for him, Kyungsoo would immediately forgive Jongin. Kyungsoo defended him, because all Kyungsoo ever wanted was to be wanted and loved.

            Kyungsoo brushes away hair that covers Jongin’s face and smiles. Kyungsoo is happy that Jongin decided to stay, and that he decided to stay with Jongin. He kisses Jongin’s forehead and holds onto the boy. A few minutes later Jongin opens his eyes and looks to the boy he’s in love with. The two exchange gazes and smiles.

            “Hello beautiful, should we get ready for a day together?”

            Kyungsoo blushes, “hello… my prince.”

            “You’re so cute, C’mon let’s get up.”

            Jongin sits up and rubs his eyes, he looks back to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo sits up and gets out of bed. He changes out of his uniform, hiding away from Jongin’s prying eyes. Jongin just smirks, “you ready yet?”

            “Almost.”

            Kyungsoo turns around an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter