Chapter 1

Hang With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          “Are you stupid or what?”

            Kyungsoo sits at his table, eyes cast down. It’s another day of misery for the boy. Each and every day Kyungsoo goes to school with the blues. He’s bullied, beat, and harassed. Kyungsoo is tired, sad, and broken because no one can help him. Kyungsoo feels lost, but he doesn’t want to tell his teachers nor his parents. Telling would just make more problems and Kyungsoo fears the repercussions of his actions. Kyungsoo just sits at his table as the bully above him gets tired of waiting.

            “Hey loser I’m talking to you.”

            Kyungsoo doesn’t move, it’s almost time for class to start, and he’s waiting for his teacher to walk in and rescue him. The figure above him shoves Kyungsoo’s table to the side. Now Kyungsoo sits as the hostile figure stands above him.

            “Are you deaf or what? Talk to me!”

            Kyungsoo flinches at the shouts and he shuts his eyes close tight. The figure lifts his hand, “Kim Jongin take a seat class is about to start.”

            The homeroom teacher walks in, and Jongin looks nervously and rushes to his seat. I’m safe, Kyungsoo thinks as he feels like a weight has been lifted from him. Kyungsoo opens his eyes and sees the teacher eyeing the boy sitting nowhere near a desk.

            “Do Kyungsoo where is your desk?”

            Kyungsoo hears snickers from the rest of his classmates, and even Jongin as he gets up. He bows and says sorry and hurries to his now wobbly table. Great now his has a broken table no thanks to Jongin. For the rest of class Kyungsoo cannot focus because not only is his table damaged but in the corners of his eyes can Kyungsoo see Jongin smirking at him.

           When the school bell finally rings Kyungsoo rushes out of the classroom, he doesn’t want another confrontation with Jongin again. To Kyungsoo Jongin is scary, erratic, but it’s funny because Jongin is only this way towards him, and Kyungsoo wonders why. Kyungsoo reaches the hallway, and his locker. Kyungsoo fiddles with his locker combination, and he feels the aura around him become tense. When Kyungsoo finally gets the combination right he opens the locker door. Then a person appears behind him, shutting his locker. Great now Kyungsoo has to input his combination again.

            “Hey loser…”

            Kyungsoo’s whole body shakes as he recognizes that voice, Chanyeol. Chanyeol is one of Jongin’s friends. Kyungsoo tries to flee away but is grabbed by his shoulders and pulled back.

            “Where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter