Chapter 6

Hang With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           For the next few weeks Kyungsoo made it a mission of his to find Luhan at his school. It seemed weird to Kyungsoo that he could never find Luhan anywhere. He would search down the hallways at lunch, the library in the mornings and even the rooftop after school, but still Kyungsoo couldn’t find Luhan anywhere. It was a Friday afternoon and Kyungsoo sits by himself at lunch because Jongin spread a nasty rumor about Kyungsoo to the whole student body.

            Kyungsoo was by himself and to everyone else Kyungsoo was a loser, someone who could just disappear and no one would notice. He ate his lunch his maids packed for him at a lonely table. He would scan the lunch room often to see if he can spot the blond boy he’d been spending his nights with. Luhan, to Kyungsoo, was someone he could rely on, and some he could talk to without getting hurt in the end. Together the two had gotten even closer, spending time in Kyungsoo’s room talking about all sorts of things. It was only that Luhan would never talk about himself that peaked Kyungsoo interest.

            Lost in thought Kyungsoo didn’t see a figure walk up to him. The person slaps Kyungsoo’s only apple from his hands and yanks him out of his seat. A scared Kyungsoo looks at his attacker, Sehun. The boy pulls Kyungsoo out of the lunchroom and brings him to the one place Kyungsoo hated going to, the bathroom. Sehun pushes the boy inside and holds the door closed. Kyungsoo fears the worst yet again, but this time Jongin stands on the other side of the bathroom quietly. Kyungsoo looks to Jongin and spots something the boy is hiding behind his back. Jongin walks closer to Kyungsoo smiling gently.

            “Hey babe, I got you something.”

            Kyungsoo didn’t know what to think, what was happening? Then Jongin holds up a bouquet of rose towards Kyungsoo.

            “Happy two months anniversary Kyungsoo and here take this too.”

            Kyungsoo takes roses as Jongin pulls out a small teddy bear. Kyungsoo blushes and makes a small smile, “Uh… Thank you Jongin.”

            Jongin smiles and hugs Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo can feel his heart beating rapidly. If Jongin held onto him any tighter he could’ve sworn Jongin might have felt his beating heart. Kyungsoo is both ecstatic and sad because he didn’t remember about their anniversary so he didn’t get anything for Jongin.

Kyungsoo mumbles while being smothered Jongin’s love.

            “What did you say?”

            Jongin loosens his hold on Kyungsoo and pecks his forehead as Kyungsoo was about to speak.

            “I feel so bad Jon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter