Chapter 12

Hang With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           Months pass but it feels like an eternity for Luhan, each and every day all Luhan can think about is Kyungsoo. It’s bad for the boy to think about him, but what can he do?

            Luhan returns to earth every now and then, but making sure to stay far away from the boy he loves so much. Luhan finally convinced himself that he loves the boy.

Luhan goes around earth trying to find anyone that could help him shake off his thoughts about the boy. In the end Luhan always thought about the one that got away, Kyungsoo. Luhan sits on the edge of a cloud watching the rain pour onto a city. Like the rain Luhan is crying too.

            “Luhan there you are, what are you doing here and- wait are you crying?”

            Luhan turns around and sees one of his many angel friends, Joonmyun. He sits next to the crying boy and pats Luhan’s back, “What’s wrong?”

            “I can’t Joonmyun, I just can’t… Everything I do to distract m-myself from him, but h-he makes it… so hard!”

            Luhan collapses himself into Joonmyun’s arms, holding him tightly. Joonmyun looks down at the boy, “Tell me what happened, I’m sure we can fix it.”

            “We can’t, l-like Baekhyun said if I k-keep thinking… about Kyungsoo he’ll f-forget me!”

            Joonmyun looks shocked, “Baekhyun that little… Look, listening Luhan, Kyungsoo is his name right?”

            Luhan looks up at Joonmyun and nods. Joonmyun smiles, “And you’re sure he loves you just as much as you love him right?”

            “Well I don’t know if he does anymore-“

            “Before you left, when you were around him, what was he like?”

            “Joonmyun I don’t-“

            “Just answer the question Luhan.”

            “Well, he would always turn red when I held his hand and he smiled a lot to me. What does that mean?”

            Joonmyun laughs, “Then you have nothing to worry about Luhan.”

            “What?”

            Joonmyun places his hand on his heart, “As long as Kyungsoo has you in his heart then you’ll never disappear from his okay?”

            “Really?”

            “Yes, because he loves you Luhan.”

            Luhan’s heart skips a beat, “H-he loves me?”

            “If he was like that when he was around you then of course he does.”

            Luhan smiles and soon the pouring rain, beneath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter