Chapter 4

Hang With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Kyungsoo wakes up to the morning sunrise. He stretches as he gets out of bed and walks into the shower located across from his room. Kyungsoo feels the warm water run down his back and smiles. Maybe for once today is going to be a good day?

            Afterwards Kyungsoo walks down stairs after drying and putting on his school uniform. He eats a nice breakfast alone in his parent’s dining room, and is seated at the nice oak wood table. While Kyungsoo eats he thinks about Luhan. Spending time with Luhan today, at school, was going to be great. Someone, who wasn’t afraid to be seen with him, was going to walk with him in the hallways. Kyungsoo finishes his breakfast and grabs his school bag located on the rack next the front door.

            “Bye,” Kyungsoo says though it’s useless because he never expects to get an answer back. He walks out the door and stands still. Frozen, Kyungsoo’s eyes widen as Jongin stands a few feet away from him.

            “Uh, Jongin what… are you doing… here?” Jongin smiles at Kyungsoo and motions the boy to him. Kyungsoo obeys and walks to his boyfriend, as Jongin wraps his arms around Kyungsoo’s waist.

            “Good morning babe, I thought it would be great if we walked to school together!”

            Kyungsoo is taken back, Jongin wants to walk… in public with me? Kyungsoo fakes a smile and nods. Jongin releases him and interlaces their hands together. The two walk down Kyungsoo’s street to school. Since it was still early Kyungsoo could see no one in sight. Now Kyungsoo sees why Jongin wanted to walk with him.

Jongin holds the school’s front door open for Kyungsoo, and he follows Kyungsoo inside. Still holding hands Jongin leads Kyungsoo into the hallway towards Kyungsoo’s locker. Just when Kyungsoo is about to reach for his lock he is turned around by Jongin and pushed up against his locker. Jongin crashes his lips on to Kyungsoo, and Kyungsoo melts. Our first kiss is all Kyungsoo can think as he closes his eyes feeling Jongin’s plumb lips on his own. Jongin pulls back and smiles at Kyungsoo, “I know we haven’t seen each other for a while so I wanna make up for lost times.”

            Kyungsoo’s eyes are clouded in haze. Haze called love he knows and now feels that Jongin may actually love him. Kyungsoo smiles back at Jongin as he locks their hands together. Nothing could break Kyungsoo from Jongin now, or so Kyungsoo thought.

            Kyungsoo hears footsteps of schoolmates enter the front of the school, and he feels a stinging sensation on his face now. Kyungs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter