Chapter 5

Hang With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           Afterschool Kyungsoo looks around for Luhan, but to no avail. Where could he be? Kyungsoo walks back to his locker, but once he sees Jongin, lightening shoots throughout his body. He’s so happy to finally see his boyfriend, but its short lived when Kyungsoo also sees Chanyeol and Sehun walking with Jongin. Kyungsoo fears beatings not only from Jongin, but his friends as well. So once Jongin is about to meet Kyungsoo’s eyes, Kyungsoo dives behind a nearby trashcan. He holds his breath as he hears the three friends approach him. He shakes uncontrollably as he hears their conversation.

            “Man I can’t believe I scored so badly on that test!”

            “Calm down Chanyeol, if you studied like me you wouldn’t have failed idiot.”

            “Where’s Kyungsoo, I need to hit something.”

            “Jongin you’re always around him, beating him up, where is he?”

            Kyungsoo holds his breath, was Jongin going to defend him? Was Jongin finally going to break it to his friends that Jongin was actually in a relationship with the very person he bullies each day?

            “I don’t know where that loser is, maybe crying at home like a little baby.”

            “Yeah you’re probably right, what a wussy.”

            Kyungsoo stays quiet as the three leave out the school’s front door. Once it’s clear Kyungsoo stands up, a single tear rolls down his face. He wipes away his tear and the makeup covering his face smears, revealing a hurt boy. He walks out of the school with despair and a gloomy aura fills around him. Kyungsoo knows deep down Jongin loves him, but hearing things that hurt made him breakdown. He walks lifelessly outside of the school, walking along the sidewalk to his house.

            It’s quiet as Kyungsoo looks down at his moving feet. Kyungsoo doesn’t realize it and walks right into a person. Knocking him out of his trance Kyungsoo shakes his head and looks the person to apologize. Kyungsoo’s heart beats fast as he sees Luhan locking eyes with him. The boy smiles at him, “Hey Kyungsoo, are you ready for a night out?”

            Kyungsoo fidgets as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter