Chapter 13

Hang With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Slowly but surely all of Kyungsoo’s memory Luhan has vanished. For Kyungsoo it’s like the blond boy he met, never happened. Six months have pass and Kyungsoo graduated from high school four months ago. Now he’s starting his freshmen year in college. He decides it’s best to leave his parent’s house and move into an apartment with Jongin. So Kyungsoo packs everything he owns and wishes his parents goodbye, they move away soon after.

             Kyungsoo and Jongin live together, but their relationship is never the same. It’s strained: there are fights, break ups and even make ups. Kyungsoo knows he loves Jongin with all his heart, but Jongin is bad for him. He can’t get enough of Jongin, but it’s like Jongin is his own addiction. Some nights Kyungsoo comes home to find Jongin fully asleep on the couch or not returning home at all. Kyungsoo also knows their relationship is going nowhere fast, and sometimes Jongin would even say he would marry him one day soon.

             So Kyungsoo waits until one day on a Saturday afternoon when he finds his old artwork in a box.

             “Hmm…. What’s this?”

             Kyungsoo pulls out a box near the back of his closet, his old hobby of making artwork in school stops after making the portrait of Luhan. Kyungsoo carefully brought the box down on the wooden floor of his apartment. He drags the box to the foot of his bed and sits down. He grabs a pair of scissors and cuts the tape covering the box. He opens the flaps and sees various kinds of artwork, “I remember these.”

             Kyungsoo smiles and looks through each of the pieces one by one, he remembers carefully crafting them with love, and sometimes seeing the mistakes he made. His fingers brush a certain piece and he feels a jolt of energy shoot through him. Just then he hears Jongin opening the door to the apartment they shared, “Kyungsoo where are you?”
            “In my room Jongin.”

            Jongin walks into Kyungsoo’s room and smiled, “Hey Kyungsoo wanna go out, my treat?”

             Kyungsoo looks at Jongin, “What happened?”
            “Nothing, I just wanted to send some time with someone I love.”

            Kyungsoo sighs and returns his artwork back into the box. I can look at these later.  He gets up off his bed and walks to grab his coat from his closet, a blue coat with velvet ts it was gift from Jongin. He smiles at Jongin and holds his hand, “You ready Kyungsoo?”

            “Yes Jongin let’s go already.”

            “Geez okay.”

            Jongin gazes at Kyungsoo and smirks. Kyungsoo was sure different, he would go through many emotions each day, one day Jongin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter