Chapter 10

Hang With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “He loves me….”

            “He loves me not…”

            Luhan lies on his back on a cloud high above earth plucking small fluffs off a cloud floating a few feet above him. Luhan thought he could get Kyungsoo off his mind but fails when he remembers the boy’s plush lips on his own. Just then another figure walks up to him, and sees him huffing and sighing.

            “Luhan you need to stop. Your mission is done so stop it.”

            Luhan looks to his side and sees Baekhyun looking at him, with arms crossed in front of his chest. Luhan sighs and resumes plucking at the cloud.

            Baekhyun huffs, “Luhan, I told you. Didn’t I tell you, you’d fall in love if you weren’t careful? Now look at yourself, acting like you could’ve done more.”

            Luhan pouts, “I could’ve Baekhyun! I could’ve taken him away from that bad man! I should be there holding Kyungsoo and wiping away his tears!”

            “Well you can’t, you have a mission. There are other people, billions of people around the world that need happiness in their lives. You can’t focus on someone you think loves you!”

            “But Baekhyun I know he does why else would he be crying right now?”

            Luhan looks over the edge of the clouds and sees Kyungsoo crying in Jongin’s chest. It breaks Luhan’s heart that he has to leave Kyungsoo like that. Baekhyun looks over the edge as well and shakes his head, “He just has allergies. I mean, look who in their right minds would put dandelions on a school rooftop!? There are kids with allergies down there as anyone stop to think about the children Luhan!? The children!?”

            Baekhyun falls to his knees, in an overly dramatic fashion, and cries his eyes out. Luhan looks the boy, “Baekhyun it’s gonna be okay really. There just flowers, relax.”

            Baekhyun puts his hands on his face and cries more. Luhan sits up and scoots over to the boy and pats Baekhyun on the back. Baekhyun in between sobs speaks, “Luhan… Are… You… Okay… Now?”

            Luhan smiles and rubs Baekhyun’s back, “I’m okay Baekhyun, but you should stop crying you look like a fool.”

            Baekhyun’s sobs turn into giggles and he uncovers his face, “Great! Now c’mon maybe helping some kids at a hospital will cheer you up. I know it cheers me up.”

            “You’re ridiculous Baekhyun but… I guess.”

            Baekhyun jumps up and holds out a hand to Luh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter