Chapter 3

Hang With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            For the next two days Luhan visits Kyungsoo every day. For Kyungsoo it feels like heaven in his heart. Here is someone actually being nice to him. Someone whom Kyungsoo can feel comfortable being around and not once has Kyungsoo thought about Jongin.

            Kyungsoo sits in his white bed of the hospital, today is his last day. Kyungsoo is filled with glee as he eyes the clock, but also knowing Luhan would soon be coming to visit him. Kyungsoo grabs the remote to the television and flips through the channels waiting. Soon he hears the door unlock and a blonde boy enter. Kyungsoo turns his head and smiles at Luhan. Luhan smiles, “hey Kyungsoo I brought treats!”

            Luhan brings up his hands revealing a picnic basket covered with a red checkered cloth. Kyungsoo smiles and Luhan sits himself onto Kyungsoo’s bed. Luhan sets the basket of goodies on a table and reaches inside the basket.

            “I picked out some desserts and candies you could try, mostly because I didn’t know what you liked.”

            “I thought you knew everything about me Luhan?”

            Luhan laughs, “I guess not everything.”

            Luhan pulls out some small chocolates, “~say aw.”

            Kyungsoo’s cheeks turn pink as he opens his mouth and Luhan pops the small treat in Kyungsoo’s mouth. Kyungsoo’s eyes light up, “wow this is really good Luhan. Where did you find it?”

            “Somewhere…”

            One of the nurses knock on Kyungsoo’s door, “mister Do you can leave now, just check out when you leave.”

            Kyungsoo nods, “well it looks like I’m all healed… thanks to you Luhan.”

            “Psh… don’t say that it was the resting and the helpful nurses.”

            Afterwards Kyungsoo is finally able to get out of his bed to leave the hospital. Luhan has to hold Kyungsoo up for a bit because Kyungsoo’s legs were too stiff from not walking. Kyungsoo assures Luhan that he is fully capable, but Kyungsoo fails miserably. Luhan shakes his head as he pulls Kyungsoo and holds the picnic basket while leaving the entrance of the hospital. The two walk while Luhan talks to Kyungsoo about many things. Kyungsoo just listens and smiles knowing Luhan won’t be leaving his side anytime soon. The pair finally reach Luhan’s car and Luhan sets Kyungsoo inside the passenger seat. Kyungsoo wonders how Luhan can drive, but also how Luhan can afford an expensive looking car. Luhan smiles as he puts the basket in the backseat and sets himself in the driver’s seat. Luhan starts the engine and drives while Kyungsoo tells him where to go.

            “It’s okay Kyungsoo. I may not know what foods you like, but I do know where you live.”

            Kyungsoo just nods, but thinks how does Luhan know where he lives? Kyungsoo turns his head to look out the window and sees buildings, cars and people pass by. Luhan eyes the Kyungsoo as he turns on to Kyungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter