Chapter 16

Hang With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           Kyungsoo opens his eyes and looks around he’s in a very soft room? He sees sunlight illuminate the place as he feels the ground below him, under his touch. The ground feels soft? Kyungsoo stands up and looks around, this a dream? I could’ve sworn was dying no too long ago… strange. Kyungsoo walks around the room and sees figures through the walls? He places his hand on the soft wall and his hands pass through it. He feels moisture as Kyungsoo sways his hand in the mist.

            “Am I in a cloud?” Kyungsoo wonders as he hears the figures argue. He holds his breath as he walks though. His clothes become slightly damp as he passes through to the other side. He walks closer and sees two people standing, talking, and another person seated.

            “Hello?”

            Both the two angel’s eyes widen as they see a boy with dark hair walk out of clouds. Kyungsoo speaks, “Uh, can you help me I’m lost.”

            Baekhyun’s eyes twinkle, “Joonmyun I think you were right. Hi!”

            Baekhyun walks up to Kyungsoo and greets him, and he motions for Joonmyun to follow. After Kyungsoo speaks, “Can you tell me where I am?”

            Both Joonmyun and Baekhyun look at each other. Then Joonmyun speaks, “You don’t know? We’re in heaven.”

            Kyungsoo gasps, I am dead!? Baekhyun chuckles, “Yes, you passed away it seems. Hey can I ask you a question?”

            Kyungsoo is total shock, I am dead, where’s Jongin? Luhan… Luhan I’m sorry but it looks like-

            “Are you Kyungsoo!?”

            Both the angels gasp as they overhear Kyungsoo’s thoughts, is it really him!? Kyungsoo looks at the boys and nods. The boys stand frozen and their heads slowly turn to a grey Luhan seated on the other side of the cloud room. The boys stand aside as Joonmyun speaks, “Kyungsoo you’re looking for Luhan right?”

            Kyungsoo eyes widen, “How’d you know? Do you know where he is!?”

            Baekhyun smiles, “Kyungsoo, Luhan needs your help.”

            Both angels direct their attention to Luhan and Kyungsoo eyes follow. His body shakes as he sees the boy he’s in love with. Baekhyun smiles again, “Go to him, he needs your love.”

            Kyungsoo’s heart beats erratically as he slowly walks to Luhan. He sees Luhan in all white clothes Kyungsoo gets nervous.

            “Luhan, it’s me. Kyungsoo”

            Luhan’s tear stained eyes flicker with light as they see Kyungsoo. Luhan’s once ghost white skin starts to color. His hair, once white reverts back to its golden hue. Luhan speaks finally, “K-Kyungsoo… I-is that… you?”

            Kyungsoo smiles and kneels down at eye level with Luhan. His eyes begin to water as he laughs, “Yes Luhan, it’s me. I finally realized that I made a mistake. I shouldn’t be with Jongin, I should be with you. Luhan, you showed me something I was missing and for that… Luhan can you love someone who’s been hurt before? Someone w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter