Next Day

I Have To Let You Go

On the next day, Daehyun and Youngjae are preparing themselves to go to Busan. With the help of their manager, the manager drives them to Busan. They can't take a bus as Daehyun maybe will not feel comfortable as he is too weak right now.

'Youngjae~call us if something happens yeah~~Calls us immediately if anything happens~' Yongguk reminds Youngjae before they're going to Busan.

In the car, Daehyun rested his head at Youngjae's shoulder as he feels dizzy when he was in the car. His face looks very pale.Youngjae is so worry for Daehyun's condition that might not be able to stay in a car for a long way.

'Daehyunnie..We should go to the hospital right now~~Your face looks very pale~' Youngjae said worriedly.

'Na~~~Don't take me to the hospital..Youngjae~ah..I will die faster if I am at the hospital~' Daehyun shooks his head not agree to go to the hospital.

'Are you sure~~Daehyunnie?I'm worried about you~Busan is faraway from Seoul..' Youngjae replied Daehyun.

'I am sure~Jae~I don't care how faraway my hometown~' Daehyun said while his head is still resting at Youngjae's shoulder.

'We will be there..soon Daehyunnie~..Just wait~' Youngjae said again and covers Daehyun's body with a jacket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few hours, they finally arrive at Busan. Daehyun's hometown.

Their manager drives the car until at Daehyun's house. Lucky they had Daehyun's home address.

'Daehyunnie~~We already arrived at your home~Wake up Dae~' Youngjae shooks Daehyun to wakes up.

Daehyun was sleeping when they were on their journey to Busan. He opens his eyes slowly and Youngjae helps him to get up. Their manager had prepare first the wheelchair for Daehyun. Although Youngjae was younger than Daehyun but he can lift Daehyun easily to the wheelchair.

'Wow~~You're very strong Jae..I am so heavy but yet you still can carry me..' Daehyun was too shocked to see his bestfriend can lifted him.

'You're forgot that I'm the one who lifted you on my back when we performed 'Crash'..Do you remember that Daehyunnie?' Youngjae asked as he smiles.

'Er..Er..I can't remember~~Oh Yeah~~I remembered it~~I had my fun when you carried me at your back~~' Daehyun nearly forgets the live performance that they had.

'That time..You was so heavy..~' Youngjae teases the older.

'Yah~I know that I'm heavy~because that time I'm still healthy..' Daehyun said with a bit of sad feeling.

'Daehyunnie~I'm just joking~Don't say like that~' Youngjae replied and starts to push his wheelchair.

Daehyun's parents and hyung went outside when they heard a car sound.

'OMO!DAEHYUN!!MY BABY!' Mrs.Jung shouted as she was suprised to see Daehyun was infront of her eyes. She runs as soon she sees Daehyun and hugs Daehyun tightly. 

'My son! Daehyun~~' Mr.Jung shouted too when he saw his youngest son was infront of his eyes. Daehyun's hyung cries as he saw his beloved only one dongsaeng was infront of his eyes.

'My brother~~I miss you so much~~' Daehyun's hyung said and he hugs his brother.

The three of them were crying because they really missed Daehyun so much.

'Aww~~Don't cry appa..eomma..hyeong~~I'm already here~~' Daehyun said. He also really missed his family so much. His family can't often visits him at Seoul.

'Daehyun~~Eomma..miss you so much~~Eomma..don't want to see you like this',Mrs.Jung confessed.

'Daehyun~ah..Why you don't go to the hospital??You hurting yourself by going here..Let's go to the hospital now~' Mr Jung just realized that Daehyun was not going to the hospital.

'Appa~~I don't want to go to the hospital..I'm waisting my time there~I don't want to spend my time at hospital..I don't want to die at hospital~' Daehyun shook his head disagree and refuses to go to the hospital.

'JUNG DAEHYUN!' Mr.Jung deepen his voice because his son did not want to go to the hospital.

'Shh~Don't do like that to our son~Eomma knows what you want Daehyun..' Mrs.Jung softly spoken to his husband and son. As a mother,she knows what her son wanted. She can deny that she wanted her son the best to be at hospital to receive treatments but she wanted her son to be happy.So, she decided to let Daehyun stays with them and not sending him to the hospital.

Youngjae feels very touched to see Daehyun finally can meets his family. 'Emm~Let's go inside..It's very nice to meet you Youngjae~~Come inside..Ask your manager to come inside too~' Mrs.Jung invites them to come inside.

'It's okay..Mrs.Jung~I should be getting to Seoul now. There are many works I need to do~' their manager spoke.

'Ah~~Okay.You will get tired~but what can I do~Another times,you may come here..' Mrs Jung replies with a smile.

'Okay~Mrs Jung..I am so sorry for not accepting your invitation~' the manager apologizes before leaves for Seoul.

Daehyun's mother is a friendly person.So,that's why she gets to use to herself with other peoples so easily.

Then, they waved to the manager and goes inside.

'Daehyun~ah..Your room is already clean.Your hyung cleans it everyday~' Daehyun's mother informed.

'Jinjja?Hyung cleaned my room for me?' Daehyun asked his brother.

'You don't believe me?How could you~~' his brother answered sulking.

'Yah~~Hyung..I'm just joking~Thank you hyung for helping me~I'm sorry if I troubled you~' Daehyun apologizes.

'That's my brother~You should be thankful..Hahaha~' Daehyun's brother laughs as he teases Daehyun.

Youngjae is so happy to see Daehyun's happy with his family. Daehyun have suffered a lot for all this time. Thank God he looks happy now.

'Annyeonghaseyo~Yoo Youngjae~Nice to meet you..You are my brother's groupmate and bestfriend right?' Daehyun's brother greeted Youngjae with a smile and gives his hand for a handshake.

Youngjae quicly bow 90 degrees to Daehyun's brother before answering his question.

'De~Annyeonghaseyo hyung~Nice to meet you too~Yes,I am~How did you know?'

'Daehyun has told me a lot about you on handphone..and I checked B.A.P wikipedia..So,that's why I knew a little bit about you~' Daehyun's brother answered.

'Oh~~It was nice to meet you hyung~Hehehe~' Youngjae replies as he was shy to talk with Daehyun's brother. Youngjae will be so shy if he meets a person for the first time.

Daehyun laughs when he sees Youngjae was shy.

'Jae~ah..Let's go to my room. I want to show you my room~' Daehyun invites Youngjae.

'O~~Okay..Let's go~' Youngjae said and starts to push Daehyun's wheelchair heading to his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

(In Daehyun's Room)

'Wow~~Your room is nice and beautiful~' Youngjae praises as soon he stepped into Daehyun's room. Daehyun's room was clean and tidy.His books are neatly arranged at a bookshelves. His bed was tidy arranged. Clothes were perfectly folded. His computer was clean. Then, they just realizes that his room's wall is attach with Daehyun's pictures and also B.A.P pictures.

'This must be by my mother~' Daehyun said as he saw the pictures. He feels touched with what his mother did.

'Wow~Daehyun~ah..Your family totally supported you~~' Youngjae is standing near to the wall to see the pictures.

'Yeah~~Jae.I'm lucky and grateful to have them as my family..' Daehyun still sitting at his wheelchair and he rolls the wheel by himself to go closer to Youngjae.

'Ha~~I forgot something~I have brought you something that you really loved..' Youngjae said suddenly and he walks to his bag. He opens the zip and he holds a teddy bear out from his bag. It was Daehyun's beloved teddy bear. A teddy bear that wears a millitary clothes and a necklace.

Daehyun is too suprise to see his teddy bear. He loves the teddy bear so much. He puts at his side when he is sleeping but he have forgot it since he was at the hospital.

'Youngjae~ah..You brought me that~Thank you so much...I really miss it..' Daehyun thanked to Youngjae.

Youngjae gives the teddy bear to Daehyun and he hugs it as soon he got the teddy bear.