Nostalgia and heartache

Love is a hard game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

His moroseness pursued the whole day. Hoping to cheer him, his friends dragged him to the Corner, a pub near to the university where they had their habits. The little band moved to their permanent place in the background, where a large tawny sofa was against the wall at the angle. Two armchairs in the same tone were enthroned on each side. Between the three furniture, a low wooden table that time and customers had skated.

AJ was led and installed on the sofa by Ivy and Alice, who framed him. Stella sat on the arm of the couch near Alice while Chad did the same on Ivy’s side. Jason and Cameron took the armchairs. Once they were all settled, the boss of the pub, Max, personally came to take their order.

- So, he asked revealing his bright smile, what do I serve to my favorites customers ?

Saying that he emerged from the back pocket of his jeans his notebook and grabbed his pencil behind his ear.

- A beer ! they all asked in chorus except AJ.

- I would like a soju, he mumbled.

The young man did not realize, but he spoke in Korean.

- What do you say ? asked Alice, worried.

- You don’t hear me ? inquired AJ with a frown.

- We all heard you, she answered, consulting other's eyes. We just don’t understand.

- Why ? he asked, taken aback.

- You just speak in Korean, enlightened Ivy.

The shock on AJ’s face alarmed his friends.

- Don’t tell me… started faintly Stella, that you don’t notice.

Visibly disoriented, AJ hid his face in his hands.

“I am so concerned that I don’t even control my own words.” he thought.

- AJ, asked gently Max, do you want me to serve you something ? For you, the house offers.

The rest of the troop protested to the form but the fact remained worried about their friend.

- I would like a soju, he said, in English this time.

- Soju ? repeated Max.

- It’s a Korean alcohol, loud enough from what I was told, informed Jason.

- Sorry Max, apologized AJ, I didn’t want to embarrass you. Give me bourbon, it will be ok.

Max nodded and headed for the countertop to prepare their orders. The small band merrily discussed of everything and nothing. Despite the efforts of his friends to make him join the discussion, AJ remained plunged in his silence, seemed preoccupied.

 

At the same time, in Korea, a new day began. Donghae woke up grumbling after the din of Ryeowook who decided drumming on every door to wake his friends. After copiously insulted him, Donghae turned in his bed and found with a pinch in the heart that his lover was not there. He stood up to take a shower, put on a boxer and jogging, the young man dragged himself to the kitchen, rubbing his hair with a towel.

- Morning guys !

- Morning Donghae ! responds Ryeowook cheerfully. Slept well ?

- Until your rude awakening, he replied playfully.

Donghae sat down at the table but froze when he saw that Siwon was not among them.

- Where's Siwon ? he asked, feigning indifference.

- Left early this morning, Kyuhyun informed. He came out when I got home.

- Did he said where he was going ?

- Nope, the maknae replied, leaning against the wall to drink his coffee.

Although Donghae is furious that Siwon has left as a thief, he left nothing show. It is at this point that their manager made ​​his entry into the house.

- Anyunaséyo guys !

- Anyunaséyo manageur hyung ! replied in chorus the members presents.

- I hope you slept well, we have a marathon day.

- Like all the days of the year, emphasized Eunhyuk, what makes all the others laughed and earned him a nudge from Ryeowook.

- Hurry up and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter