When past resurfaces

Love is a hard game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yes, this is an update which will fill you with joy, at least I hope.. Many twists in perspective... and a secret to discover...

 

- Boys ! shouted a voice, tapping at the door. You should raise, it’s soon 7h !

Minho growled and tightened instinctively Taemin's body against him.

- Guys ! Don’t abuse my kindness, I warn you ! I can pick you out of bed myself !

- Damn ! Minho said when he woke up. Hey, he said, gently shaking Taemin's shoulder, your mother is here !

- What is the problem ? yawned the youngest.

- I'm in your bed ! Minho replied as if it were obvious.

- Seriously, she didn’t care. We arrive omma ! Taemin launched.

The young man then left the bed and headed towards her wardrobe and dress, Minho looking at him with amazement.

- Don’t worry, Taemin said lightly, Oboji is not here. He is whom you should worry about, not my mother. He would have killed you if he had found you here.

- It is good to know, Minho murmured to himself before getting up to get dressed in his turn.

Walking down the stairs behind Taemin, Minho felt very uncomfortable. He knew the mother of his boyfriend and enjoyed her a lot, but he had never been in such a situation. She knew they were both in the room this morning, and could easily guess what had been their activities.

Minho wasn’t stupid. He knew that after three years of relationship, she had no doubt that they had no strictly platonic reports, but it bothered him a lot of her face after she noticed they had spent the night together.

As if he felt his disorder, Taemin turned to him and gave him a sweet smile, gently squeezed his hand before entering the kitchen.

- Annyonaseyo Omma ! he exclaimed joyfully before kissing her on the cheek.

- Well ! You're pretty damn good mood today, she noted with a smile. I guess you’ve for a lot, she said, looking Minho.

The young man bowed respectfully.

- Ommonim, I'm sorry to have abused your hospitality without consulting you. Please accept my sincere apologies.

- Straighten yourself Minho, she threw, you did nothing wrong. Instead, you made my boy smile. Come, hurry and eat before it gets cold !

- Great ! Taemin exclaimed, sitting, joined by Minho by his side, his mother in front of them.

- So you have a nice evening ? asked the mother.

Minho blushed and Taemin smiled.

- More than good. I think we found each other again, and it all thanks to you.

- Well, I've done nothing !

- On the contrary. You made me realize how wrong I was, and that I didn’t want to lose him because of my mistakes. I am infinitely grateful omma.

- If a mother does not put his son on the right path when he loses his way, who will ? she joked.

- And you, your evening with Mee Kyung-imo (literally aunt) and Na Yung ?

- Oh ! exclaimed his mother. I didn’t tell you ! The poor is so worried about Jaeseop. He is sick. Not like you, she quipped, referring to the excuse that production provides the media for their absence, really sick.

- How ? What’s happened to AJ hyung ? Taemin asked, worried.

- He grabbed a very bad flu. Mee Kyung-nah was so worried that she wanted to send a package of Korean products and Na Yung in New York to take care of him.

- It isn’t serious ! Na Yung is in university. She can’t leave and miss courses, or she will fail her year !

- Wait, hear the whole story ! It’s really funny ! Na Yung and I have cried with laughter...

 

- AJ ! Chad threw on entering the room, a package for you !

His roommate grumbled, bedridden with the flu since yesterday. Then he remembered that his mother had sworn she would send a package, and he straightened.

“No way ! I told her yesterday ! It would not have done so fast !” he thought in himself.

AJ opened the package that Chad had placed on his desk. It was indeed from his mother. A word had been slipped into the box, and he takes it, curious.

 

Hyung,

 

Ommonim went crazy when the employee of the post office told her that this package would make at least five days before arriving by express mail. Our mother is so concerned for your health, she want you receive it as soon as possible. We went to the Incheon International Airport by subway. A flight leaving for New York this morning, what a chance ! She gave the parcel to an adjuma who would join her family in New York for she sends it from there and even gave her money. What Ommonim wouldn't do for us ! In any case, it was funny to see mom jogging everywhere, almost hysterical. Tonight we go to public baths with In Soo-imo. We’ll narrate our epic to her, I'm sure it will make her laugh.

Take good care of yourself Hyung. Saranghe.

 

Your beloved little sister,

Na Yung

 

AJ couldn’t not help but smile when he read his sister’s note. He imagined well how his mother right now, running around like he was in agony in his deathbed. This simple gesture on the part of the two women in his life put him in a good mood and enough to give him the courage to go to the showers of the dorm to get ready to go study to the campus library to catch up the course he had missed today.

Note : AJ warned his mother the night before and stayed the whole next day in bed. His mother sent him the package at the end of their conversation Skype. It was nine o'clock in the morning in Seoul. If we add the hours flying and subtracted the time difference, it is now at 7h Seoul / Shanghai and then 17h to New York.

 

 

In Shanghai, Super Junior had no minute to them. Just three days they were there, and they kept going in all directions to follow their busy schedule. However, this morning, the manager had to tell them big news.

- Siwon back from Taiwan today. I'll pick him up at the airport. I leave you in the hands of our press agent and our translator.

Donghae didn’t need to look up to know Ryeowook eyes were pointed at him.

- Yesung, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook, I count on you to prepare your luggage. I'll take you along.

Ryeowook opened his mouth to ask why, but Eunhyuk was faster. To believe that these two shared their thoughts.

- Why ? asked the dark haired.

- Super Junior KRY has something planned in Hong Kong. You will find your manager there, he will meet you at the airport.

- It wasn’t planned ! Eunhyuk shouted angrily.

The simple idea that they must separate make him sick.

- Honestly guys, it’s not a drama ! threw Sungmin. You should cut the cord, you look like Siamese !

- Shut up Sungmin ! replied in perfect sync both concerned.

- You see ! You are so much on the same wavelength that you answer the same things without even consulting each other ! It's scary !

Kyuhyun burst out laughing, followed closely by the rest of the group except for the couple.

- You can’t understand, Ryeowook sighed, you don’t have what we share and you are jealous, quite simple.

- If it’s for merge like you, I am quite well alone ! Sungmin replied.

Ryeowook stuck out his tongue before the manager can stop their quarrel, urging them to hurry.

 

Two hours later, the manager and his little band, namely Super Junior KRY, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Sungmin were at the airport, in one of the private lounges. Eunhyuk and Ryeowook were sitting a little away from the group, in a world apart.

- I don’t want to go, Ryeowook sobbed, clinging to him, who didn’t stop crying since about an hour.

- You have to, said Eunhyuk taking his face in his hands.

- Look at that, if it is not sad ! Sungmin threw. Hey ! He goes to Hong Kong, not to war !

- Shut the up Sungmin ! Eunhyuk yelled, getting angry.

The little joker stopped immediately. Eunhyuk was very impressive when he was angry, especially because he wasn’t often.

- Let them be ! tried to calm the manager. It’s hard for them to separate, mostly because they are almost always together.

“Still," thought one of them, "they abuse. They are hyping because they are separated a few days... What should I tell ? This will soon be five months that I have not seen AJ, except sometimes on Skype, but it doesn’t count. Five months that I didn’t smell his scent. Five months that I didn’t hug him in my arms. Five months that I didn’t feel his touch. Five months that I didn’t kissed him. They annoy me to complain ! They don’t know that what is it, to really be separated from the person you love !”

- Ah ! The flight from Taipei just landed, said the manager. One of you can bring Siwon here ? I have a few departure formalities to do for the guys.

- I go, Donghae said, rising.

Donghae put his sunglasses out of the room and headed for the exit of passengers. It does not have to wait long. He noticed upon its release. He was inevitable. As a god among mortals, so beautiful.

Well, okay, Donghae was angry against him, because he leaved without saying and that he had no news for three days, no responding to calls nor text messages nor mails. And yes, Donghae had not tried all means... In vain. When he removed his glasses, Siwon noticed him and smiled.

"And what a smile ... No, don’t be fooled by his ing angel face after he made ​​you such a thing !" he lectured himself.

- Hey ! I do not expect you to come to pick me up yourself ! Siwon said, don’t divesting his smile.

The two men began to walk to reach the others, but Donghae made ​​them a detour down the toilet, needing to speak frankly.

- I'm not here of my own accord, the manager had some paperwork. And first, I came to the airport to support Eunhyuk, not for you !

- Sounds like you're angry...

- No ! Me ? You think so ? Dong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter