You get out of it what you put in it

Love is a hard game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys ! New chapter for you, hope it will make you happy. In this chapter, a give you A BIG INFORMATION about AJ's mate.  You can start bets and speculations ! I decided to reveal the name of this mysterious person in the chapter 10. You can already besmirch of anticipation on your keyboard... ;-D

 

It was past eleven in the morning when revelers decided it was time to return to face the wrath of their group. It is with a twinge of regret that they left "the house on the roof." Taemin closed the door behind them and together they descended the stairs to the street where they walked unhurriedly. Once they returned to the main road, they had to say goodbye.

- We take the bus, Tae pointed by the thumb a bus stop, a few meters away behind him.

- We are taking the subway, said Dongho noticing station across the street.

After the warm hugs and the usual "take care", U-Kiss and SHINee separated, up to face their destiny.

The return trip took place in the greatest silence for members of U-Kiss, each initiating with anguish they would suffer reprisals.

Despite the fact that Kevin is assured that no danger Hoon much, the young man was no less worried. Besides the fact that he felt horribly guilty, he was also afraid of the reaction of Kiseop.

The young man was oversensitive and took things too much in heart. He was, as Dongho, emotionally fragile enough that led him need to be constantly reassured and protected. Kiseop fell in love with Hoon for its tenderness, gentleness and kindness, but because the overprotective young man offered him security and stability he needed.

How then Kiseop would react to his behavior ? Yes, he had been immature, he allowed his friends pull him. He did not regret the evening with friends. It was great, he had fun and was able to talk to AJ. Hoon only regretted he had lied.

 

Dongho also meditated in silence. Words of Soohyun were rooted in his memory, looping in his head.

"You disappoint me."

Leader never been so hard on him. The very sound of his voice when he said his words froze him again.

"What can I do ? What should I do ?

... so that you forgive me."

Dongho felt bad towards Soohyun. He knew that back home would be difficult because it should confront, but he knew he could not bear the wrath of Soohyun. He needed to be in his arms, to feel loved, to be loved. But a part of him told him that he hadn’t right. Not after what he had done. He had behaved like kid he was. Live only in the moment. Without thinking of the consequences. It seemed only Taemin could lead to that philosophy well. Dongho couldn’t. Because the mere thought that he will sleep in his room, alone, for the first time in months, he had tears in his eyes.

 

But was probably more anxious Kevin. Because if Kiseop would cry and Soohyun stand in a cold anger, Eli was probably a volcano erupting come the moment he would see Kevin. Their arguments were frequent these days, and even though Eli had never been violent physically, he had tenacious grudge and his words wounded Kevin harshly. Just for the scene that would follow, Kevin was tempted to stay in the metro then they should get off. It was Hoon who pulled him toward the exit.

They walked in silence, slowing the pace as they approached. Arriving at the door of the apartment, the three boys looked at each other, fearful. It was Hoon who had the courage to open it. As they walked in, all the heads them. Soohyun and Eli stopped their conversation to look at them. Kiseop, who seated on the couch suddenly stood up.

The three runaways had stood still like statues at the entrance, completely unable to move, fixing their respective mate apprehensively. Nobody seemed to want to break the heavy silence that had settled. Both sides, nobody seemed able to take the first step. Kiseop did. After look Hoon in the eyes, he walked up to him, and to everyone's surprise, slapped him with all his strength.

All members were in shock, forgetting for a moment their personal affairs. Kiseop the most gentle and tolerant of them had it someone. And what a slap ! Even Eli was shocked. Hoon put his hand on her cheek and looked his boyfriend in disbelief. But the more surprised was probably Kiseop himself. He rose his shaking hand with which he hit Hoon, looked with a shocked expression dazed and fall in tears. Hoon took him in his arms, but Kiseop struggled that made him to squeeze more his embrace. Kiseop crying against Hoon’s torso.

- Why ? he asked giving him a punch in the shoulder. Why did you do that ? Why ?

Kiseop hammered punches his shoulder. Hoon grabbed him by the wrist and uses force to arrest him. Kiseop fells back on the skirts of his coat and grabbed with all his might, shaking Hoon occasionally.

- How could you do this to me ? I was worried sick !

- I'm sorry, murmured Hoon.

- I've been waiting all night ! I was terrified at the idea that something could happen to you ! I felt like dying each time I fell on your answering !

- I'm sorry.

- How can I trust you ? How can I believe you ? Your actions don’t coincide with your words ! You tell me that you love me, but you disappear a whole night without giving any sign of life. So tell me, how am I supposed to believe you love me ?

- I'm sorry, murmured Hoon, on the breaking point. It will never happen again, I promise. I love you.

- Liar ! yelled Kiseop between his sobs.

Hoon squeezed even more, as if to prove it.

- I love you, he said, kissing the top of his head. I love you.

Attend this fight seemed to remind the two other they were also involved in this story.

- Kevin, we need to talk, said coldly Eli.

The redhead sighed, suspecting that he would not cut a conjugal scene, although in a different style. So he followed without flinching his boyfriend in the bedroom they shared and Eli closed the door behind them.

Dongho raised anxiously towards Soohyun eyes, knowing that his turn had come. But the leader had a very strange reaction. No, actually, it was his lack of reaction that was very strange. Soohyun merely look briefly before turning away to go lock himself in his room. Dongho had tears in my eyes noting that the Cold War was declared.

At this time, the maknae would have given anything for the Soohyun yells as Eli did to Kevin and after everything to be as before. Only Soohyun wasn’t the kind of guy to get excited. He kept his anger in him, speaking only his cold and distant attitude, which proved to be worse than all arguments they may have.

 

After entering the room, Kevin and Eli remained long without saying anything until the last bursts out.

- How could you do that ? Run away without a word ! Have you thought for a second to me ? How much I'd be crazy to worry ?

- No, Kevin admitted in his too great franchise. I'm sorry, I thought to myself and to my pleasure. I'm sorry I had to use this trick, but it's the only way I've found !

- Why ? shouted the other. Why did you feel compelled to lie and fool me ?

- For God’s sake Eli, recognizes at least that you wouldn’t let me go ! If I had asked you, you wouldn’t let me go ! An evening with friends, that was what I needed right now !

- Because now it's my fault ?

- You know very much that this time nothing is going well between us. We do not stop we argue...

- Because you're acting like a kid who does whim ! Eli cut.

- Being with my friends helped distract me and have a good time, which I don’t had with you in a while !

- Then go ! screamed the other. If you’re better with your friends and enjoy mire the time you spend with them, just go and leave me alone !

Kevin took him at his word and said coldly:

- I’ll sleep in my room, he said when he leaves.

It’s only when he closed the door behind him Eli thought he heard a sob.

 

Although members of U-Kiss are in the midst of war, Tae and Key returned home quietly without the slightest concern. They joked by remembering the evening, Taemin b with pride at the thought AJ have introduced him to his roommate as his little brother. These somewhat soothed concerns that the young man had previously.

AJ hadn’t appointed as his little brother for a while, and Tae was convinced that this was due to the fact that AJ was in couple (and Tae was sure he was, no one would budge him) but apparently he was wrong. AJ had introduced as his brother, and even Minho’s future anger didn’t make him afraid. He had recovered his Big Brother, and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter