Clandestine getaway

Love is a hard game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normally, I wasn't suppose to update so soon. But because you're nice and all, I'll give you this : A NEW CHAPTER ! New characters in perspective, and I'm thinking about a new couple... We'll see. Enjoy !

Note : I have to precise, I don't know if I was clear about it,but the chapter 4, 5, 6 and 7 happening on the same day for U-Kiss and SHINee. It's not the case for Super Junior. And with AJ, it's more complicated because there are fourteen hour time difference between New York and Seoul. 

Note : Seoul and Shanghai had the same hour.  

After being taken in the office by manager to be lectured, Key and Taemin had received punishment for not leaving the house for three days. Their company had done everything to conceal their actions and they were declared in convalescence following flu raging right now.

Key naively thought that it would suspend the activities of SHINee during this time, but no. The other members continued the program to three, leaving the two punished at home. Key regretted a bit reckless their behavior of the day before.

Taemin and him were locked in their apartment, with a guard built like a tank outside, in front of the door, to make sure they would not come out. Key had tried bribery, but it did not work. The man had apparently been instructed not to speak to them and remained stoic at each attempt.  If their apartment was not spacious, Key had turned claustrophobic.

- I'm bored ! Taemin grumbled, stretching.

Key turned off the TV and turned his head to his friend sitting next to him on the couch.

- What do you wanna do ?

- Something fun ...

- Tae, we're stuck here. The hefty at the entry will never leave us out.

- Who said anything about conventional ways ? respond Taemin with a smirk.

 

In the bathroom of his room, Taemin arranged his wig for the umpteenth time and smiled. He was really also beautiful in girl as in boy, with his androgynous face. Key entered, his friend disguised like him.

 

Cute even as girl… I’m so jealous ! But unfortunatly, the website don't accept personal  photo montage, so I can't put Key :'(

 

- I never thought I have to do that again... he said pulling on the sides of his skirt, ill-at-ease.

- Don’t take it seriously. Think of it as a game, Taemin said, leaning on the mirror to put gloss.

Brown then turned to the blonde, who was no longer. Key wore a blond dark wig wavy medium hair length , a big pullover in beige stitch, tan suede skirt, gaiters in the same style as his top and brown bootees with compensated heels.

- Key, you are really very beautiful. Jonghyun would not hold one second.

- He loves me as I am, answered the other one.

- You know, they may say whatever they want, that turn them on a max.

Having finished makeup, Taemin turned to his friend can admire. He had burgundy skinny pants, a hazel shirt and a green fir loose mesh waistcoat and heeled compensated sneakers.

- So ? he asked, turn on himself.

- You're not bad either, Key admitted.

Leaving the bathroom, Taemin grabbed a mustard coat and closed the buttons before put a hat with a pompon, wrapping around his neck a large scarf and wear wool mittens, all dark beige, and his vintage leather satchel .

Key donned a black cloak with a thick fur collar, fur ear muffs, leather gloves with fur around wrists and his vintage black medium shopper bag with gold chain handles.

The two friends had opened the window of the chamber Taemin overlooking a metal emergency stairs that ran along the building.

- Tae, I feel dizzy, muttered Key.

- Take my hand and do not look down.

After ten minutes, the boys were down more than forty floors of the building and were in the street. Key was sick.

- So what do we do ? Key asked dreading the new crazy ideas of his friend.

- Let's do some shopping ! Tae said enthusiastically.

Key greeted the news with a sigh of relief. They took a taxi to their favorite mall. Their eyes that threw the male genre made ​​them laugh. Arms entwined like best friends, they walked the shops of clothing, shoes, accessories, all luxury off course. As they passed a jeweler, Key suddenly stopped, eyes drawn to the window.

- Hey !

Tae pulled him by the arm.

- If we go in ? Key asked suddenly.

Without waiting, he entered. With a sigh, Taemin followed him inside.

- Annyungnaseyo  ladies ! welcomed the pretty seller. Can I do something for you ?

- I want to see a ring on display, said Key by counterfeiting his voice.

Fortunately, with the usual, he was used to and his voice seemed quite normal. After showing her the ring, the seller appeared tank.

- Miss, this is a ring for men. It is part of our new collection of engagement ring. You should not buy it. It is ominous that a woman buys herself an engagement ring to her man.

- I'm not superstitious, cut Key. Show me this ring please.

The saleswoman obeyed and opened the vitrine to get out of the famous ring.

- This is titanium. Steel that never oxidizes. Nice way to see the eternal love don’t you think ?

Taemin had a disdainful sigh, but Key nodded gently, a prey to a great reflection. He slowly put the ring to his left ring finger.

- Miss, I don’t think we may not have your size for this ring. This is a male model after all. If you wish, I can show you the female version of this model.

Key nodded keeping the other ring. The seller is away in the back room and Taemin took the opportunity to talk to his friend.

- What’s wrong with you ? Are you crazy or what ? Don’t tell me you're planning to ask Jonghyun to marry you ?

- I think about it sometimes whispered Key. I know with all my nonsense, he would never do it himself.

- Key, I beg you, tell me you're not serious. You just want to make a good joke, huh ?

- I want to make him my own, that he can never leave me, no matter what. I love him and I don’t want to lose him, whatever happens.

Tae was about to answer when the girl appeared, opening their eyes a little casket in which lay a simple ring where a diamond got wedged.

- It is not on display because it is really too simple. Women generally prefer big stones they exhibit at their finger.

- She is perfect, cut Key.

After threaded his finger, he had even the surprise that she was perfect to his finger.

- I take both, said Key.

 

Male model on the left, without diamond, female model on the right, with a diamond

 

Arrived at the checkout, Key always wore the ring, turning around his finger thoughtfully.

- This will make 64 184 755.50 wons. (45,000 € - $ 58 495,50 - £ 39,222)

While Taemin's eyes widened like saucers, Key gave his credit card without hesitation. After they had emerged under the warm greetings of the saleslady, they moved into a tearoom cozy and trendy of the moment.

Vintage decoration pastel colors and floral wallpapers created a fanciful atmosphere and pleasant. After being installed near the bay window offering breathtaking views of the city, they took tea in English porcelain equally picturesque and taste muffins, cupcakes and macaroons.

- Why did you buy those rings ? Taemin asked.

- I wanted to, Key replied taking a bite of peanut butter macaroon.

- Still, don’t tell me you gonna ask Jonghyun to marry you ? Taemin said after taking a sip of jasmine tea. You're the uke, it is not your role.

- Rule number two : you put the rules. You are the one who taught me that.

- Even... To marry... Can you imagine a little... The company will never accept it. Too afraid of scandal.

- If we don’t fight for love, can you tell me why we would do ? (I so proud of you Key ! You are in the right way !)

- You're not wrong. I understand your point of view, really, but I wonder why you suddenly decide that. I mean, you've always been spontaneous, to act on head shots, but here we are talking of marriage. This is not something to take lightly.

- I love him.

- I know. But think about it. Seriously.

After, Taemin and Key left the teahouse, each taking pastry packets. Again in the street, Key declared :

- I'm going to the hospital to see my mother (Key's mother is truly a nurse) It’s so confused in my head, I think after discussing with her I would see more clearly.

- I'm also going to see my mother. It’s been a while I didn’t go, she must be mad at me. I hope to coax her with pastries.

After getting a kiss, good match for their roles, they each took a taxi, promising to be back in two hours so that nobody notices their getaway.

 

At the same time, in TV studios, the members of U-Kiss preparing for their live performance. What was usually cheerful was now sealed. Not a word was exchanged, Soohyun and Eli were walled in silence or Dongho and Kevin had not managed to hook their word.

The atmosphere was heavy and awkward. Their manager tried as best he could to ease tensions, assisted by Hoon and Kiseop, but it was useless. Decided to Kevin had test the efficiency of Taemin’s doctrine in persisted and to Have Eli sulking in the wear.

Noting that U-Kiss was really too sick, the manager took the initiative to contact the only person who can settle this. Although he knows that 14h to Seoul amounted at midnight in New York. He f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter