Trouble, trouble, trouble

Love is a hard game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sorry for the delay, I had my oral exams and I strart the wrintings next week so please be indulgent with me ! Here's the next chapter, rather... explosive. See by yourself !

 

They sat side by side on the side of the bed. A heavy silence reigned in the room, overwhelming. The youngest was dazed, not understanding at all what just happened.

- Why did you do that ? Ryeowook asked in a tiny voice.

Yesung, who had hither devoted to the contemplation of the room’s chaos, made a monumental effort to turn his head to face Ryeowook and his gaze. Contrary to what he feared there was in it nor fear or disgust. Just a deep incomprehension. Yesung cleared his throat several times before being able to speak.

- Ryeowook-ah... There is something that I must confess to you... he hardly said. A long time ago, well, at the creation of Super Junior… when we met... I had a kind of attraction for you... Just a phase, I don’t feel more than a deep friendship and brotherhood for you now... But it is true that at the time, I was rather attracted to you. But you had a crush on Eunhyuk... As we were good friends, you made me share your feelings... But not the way I wanted...

Yesung paused and sighed.

- And finally, you started out with him and you were happy. Then, I convinced myself that it was better that way... That's why I've never confessed to you what I felt and simply moved on. I'm really happy with the relationship I have managed to build with you... Although it was not what I wanted at first, I finally realize that friendship was more an unalterable feeling than love. I think being able to say you've always been able to count on me, and vice versa. Today I am very proud that you could introduce me as your best friend. I wish for nothing more now.

Silence, lighter this time, sat between the two friends. Ryeowook slowly assimilated what he had heard.

“Yesung was in love with me... And I, blindly, unconsciously, I told him how I felt towards Eunhyuk... I must have made him suffer... But yet he said nothing to me, assured me his support... I was so selfish... I'm a horrible person !”

- Don’t cry, Yesung said in a soft voice, wiping his tears with his thumb.

- But I made you suffer ! Ryeowook reproached himself.

- It's over now, replied the dark haired. I don’t suffer anymore.

- Why didn’t you tell me ?

- You were happy, and that’s all that mattered to me. Why would I destroy everything, and make three unfortunate ?

- But before… Why didn’t you tell me before I started to be with him ? Why you didn’t confess ?

Yesung could not help but chuckled.

- Yeah… If… The big word indeed. If I did confess to you before Eunhyuk caught your attention… If I told you what I felt before you two started dating… If I had this courage, how can things could possibly be ? I think about it sometimes… But what’s done is done, and we can’t go back. People shouldn’t wonder how things could possibly be, but made their own choices to not regret it after. I did, and I have no remorse. And now that I finally confess to you, I feel even better… Free.

- Yesung, can I ask you how long lasted your… phase ?

- Well, it’s started in 2006, when we met, and I managed to turn the page and really move on in 2008, a few weeks after the first anniversary of your relationship.

- Two years ! screamed Ryeowook, amazed. You loved me during two years and you didn’t tell me or let something show ! You’re unbelievable !

- Actually, you were the only one who didn’t know, Ryeowook. Sungmin noticed it first, then Heechul, then Leeteuk then snowball effect and everyone knew.

- Why ? Why everyone knew except me ?

- Because I wanted to hide it from you, and everyone respected my choice. You know, Eunhyuk felt bad towards me when you two started to date. He even came to apologize. I remember that at the time, Heechul make a hell of his life. He said it was horrible from him to go out with you, when knowing I loved you. Leeteuk was afraid I left the band because it was too much painful to me. He even thought of sending me to do my military service earlier than expected to get away from you.

Ryeowook gasped, surprised. That this story really go that far ?

- But I told them that I was fine, and I take upon myself to move on. Fortunately, there was someone… someone was there to cheer me up and pass through it. And, slowly, gradually, without realizing ... I fell in love again…

Ryeowook blinked while understanding the implication of his words...

- That's why I want you to know, even if in your current situation, it is difficult to consider that whatever happens, it never happens for nothing. If your story ends with Eunhyuk, the future reserve you something better that you would never expected. So above all, don’t be dismayed. Fighting ! he said, raising his fist.

Ryeowook had a small smile. Yesung's words had managed to soothe him, as always.

- Now, let's take care of your hands, Yesung decreed by carefully grasping the wrist.

Ryeowook looked down and saw his bloody hands. Even if the blood had stopped flowing, the broken glass was still embedded in his flesh. He nodded slowly and followed Yesung on the ground floor without protest.

 

- I go out ! Don’t expect me to dinner ! Kevin cried from the entrance.

- Where are you going ? Eli asked, joining him.

- See someone, replied evasively the chestnut, pulling his shoes.

- Who ?

Kevin passed mechanically a hand through his hair and sighed.

- Someone... And , why I have to justify myself ! You don’t need to know! I'm not accountable to you !

- I'm your boyfriend if I remember correctly, I am entitled to ask you who you'll see, especially when you go out at night.

- You and your excessive jealousy ! You're worse than a cop !

- Jealousy ? What is the connection ?

- Frankly, you pissed me off !

 

Hoon and Kiseop rushed to the entrance, barely dressed again because of their previous activity, as Soohyun and Dongho who were talking in the living room.

- What's your ing problem, goddamn ! Kiseop screamed, really mad.

It astonished everyone, because Kiseop wasn’t the kind of getting angry and scream, plus he was almost never vulgar, like AJ elsewhere. But hey, being dragged out of bed during lovemaking by a screaming Elvin, it would freak out anyone, especially given the circumstances.

- We just mend Dongho and Soohyun and you start your crap ! Fed up of your bull and your arguments ! We're all fed up ! ! You think you are the only ones to suffer from your incessant quarrels ! No ! You damage everyone ! We live with you, we undergo it too ! Even AJ is not spared ! Because of your bull...

- Kiseop, don't.

The voice of the leader, grave and serious, cut the outburst of the dancer. Although Soohyun’s voice was calm, it was indeed an order. Kiseop turned to the leader, and after exchanging a look that only they could understand, the youngest huffed before returning to his room, slamming the door.

Although the other members who did not understand the scene, asking questions, Soohyun did not give them time to ask.

- So, he sighed, what happened this time ?

 

Kiseop entered the room in a rage. This was however not the kind to be angry, it was rather the one who was relativized and compromise to avoid conflict, but now it was the straw that broke the camel's back. He thought of AJ and his heart sank. Because of these two morons, their leader and manager had taken steps to repatriate him at the earliest.

AJ was the only one to contain Eli and calm tensions in the Elvin. Soohyun, even though the leader, was unable to handle the two morons. And to avoid U-Kiss burst out between Kevin and Eli, they found necessary to get AJ back, even if it was at the cost of his dream. A necessary sacrifice, had fatally said the manager. But it was not fair.

“Poor AJ, he didn’t ask anything ! All because of these two idiots...” Kiseop grumbled.

Looking at his watch, he realized he was 8.pm.

"So it is 6.am in New York." he calculated.

He decided to call AJ. He missed his friend, and he wanted to hear from him. It had been a while.

 

Ryeowook was sitting on one of the stools in the kitchen, an outstretched hand to Yesung. It was armed with a pair of tweezers to remove broken glass from his bruised skin, Shindong assistant to the operation, concerned. After the black haired had finished, he cleaned his hands with a damp cloth to remove traces of blood that smeared tem then disinfected with antiseptic. He then put the healing ointment on his wounds and bandaged carefully these two injured hands.

Not a complaint had escaped Ryeowook during treatment. Apart from the shards of glass that had been grinning, it was not so painful as that. Yesung with his prudence and innate softness had made the treatment tolerable. He was lucky to count among his friends. At least he was sure that whatever happens, Yesung will not let go. Unlike a certain person.

- I tried to call Eunhyuk, but I get the voicemail... Donghae inform them.

Without understanding why, the poor Fishy incurred the murderer look of Yesung and Ryeowook's wrath.

- I told you not to call him ! cried the chestnut, edgy. And anyway, no wonder he did not answer, he is too busy...

His voice broke at the end of his sentence and he stifled a sob.

- Ryeowook, you need to rest... Yesung whispered. You've had a rough day.

- No, said the small one, categorical. I'm staying here. I'll wait to firm up. I'll put an end to this masquerade.

Yesung nodded, comprehensive, before lean against the wall next to Ryeowook. Although neither Sungmin, Shindong nor Donghae does understand what had happened, they waited too. Shindong had pulled a stool and sat beside Ryeowook at the bar. Donghae sat around the kitchen table. As for Sungmin, he waited between the kitchen and the living room, arms crossed.

Siwon finally returned to his photo shoot and remained puzzled by the five austere figures who welcomed him.

- Hey, what's happening ? he asked, worried. Someone’s dead or what ? he tried to joke.

Donghae pulled his chair next to him and a by a single glance, motioned him to sit down, and, at the same time, to shut up. Siwon understood without difficulty the message and complied, wondering if that had been happening for the joyful house of the Suju become an austere monastery.

The same thought crossed Kangin when he returned to the recording of his weekly broadcast. Like the others, he sat in mournful procession and waited. They waited a long time. The ticking of the clock in the kitchen ticked this silent and weighing who settled time. Finally, at nine a few minutes, the sound indicated that the last entered.

All turned their attention to the entrance, but one who saw the eloquent look that was launched Ryeowook and Yesung, the bruising him a little more. Ryeowook stood up from his stool, trembling slightly, and Yesung stood in front of him.

- I'm home ! exclaimed happily a voice from the doorway. Yah ! What you all huddled there ? I almost had a heart attack ! he said, putting his hand to his heart. And seriously, what is that atmosphere ?

Nobody dared to answer, because nobody really knew. Only Donghae spoke to break the ice.

- I tried to call you dozens of times, said his best friend walking towards him. Why didn’t you answer ? he blame him. Ryeowook had an accident…

Immediately, the joyful expression of Eunhyuk turned into the deepest concern. He scanned the room to see if his boyfriend was among them, and when he saw him, took a step toward him to rejoin him. But it was without counting on Yesung who extended his arm to put Ryeowook behind him in a protective attitude. His aura was murderous and his angry glare burned anyone who dared to confront it a little too long.

This fact made ​​him mad. His blood seemed to boil in him as volcano a ready to erupt. Before Eunhyuk could react, he crossed the few steps that separated them and gave him a monumental slap.

Ryeowook didn’t see the hit coming, but his face spun of the impact. He put a hand on his cheek, still stunned by what had happened, and turned his head towards his attacker. Nothing could portray the expression on his face when he saw Sungmin. Surprised, flabbergasted, backstabbed... that was not enough. Tears came to her eyes. It wasn’t enough for one day ? On the other hand, the other members were as speechless as he.

- Minnie... he said in a trembling voice.

- I forbid you to call me like that ! Sungmin cried. Only my friends can call me that way, and you lost that right ! How could you do this to me ? Eunhyuk isn’t enough for you ? You must have him too ? Why ? Why you always have everything ? Why is it always you ?

Sungmin was crying now, his face hidden in his hands. His little body shook with sobs. Everyone was silent. No one understands what happens, except both concerned.

- Sungmin… whispered Ryeowook. It’s not what you think… Nothing happened…

Yesung’s eyes widens in surprise. Could that be possible ? Could Sungmin saw what happened earlier in the bedroom ?

- This whole thing is a misunderstanding, finally said Yesung.

Sungmin had a bitter laugh, almost hysterical.

- Of course, you take his defense ! You've always done it anyway ! But I know what I saw ! You two in the bedroom, both kissing !

A great silence fell. The first reaction was that, having Ryeowook to take a look at Eunhyuk. He looked destroyed, as if he had been stabbed.

“You know how it feels like now, .” Ryeowook thought turning his attention to Yesung. Brown looked upset and was frowning.

- First, Ryeowook has nothing to do with that. I did this. I kissed him. So don’t blame him for something he hadn’t done.

Silence fell like a lead weight. All were taken aback. Although everyone knew that Yesung had feelings for Ryeowook it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter