Thieves or liars ?

Love is a hard game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AJ looked a dozen times the video without getting tired. This alone was the link between his memory and reality. He looked meticulously face of his beloved, never tired of the deep voice emanating from these luscious lips, his facial expressions, gestures, each movement outlined by this gorgeous body. It was merely a video interview and all that has further formal, but it had an unthinkable effect on him.

“If I call you know, will you answer ?” through AJ. “Damn, I want to hear your voice so badly. , I try. No pain no gain after all.”

After placing his laptop on his desk and undress to have put an old t-shirt and jogging which served as pajamas, he slipped into his bed, phone in hand, and launched the call.

“Please answer,” he prayed in himself. ” I beg you, pick up your phone.”

Five tones later, AJ had lost all hope when a voice was heard.

- I just couldn’t believe it when I saw your name on the phone.

- Ah…  AJ said, surprised. I… I saw your interview.

- Ah, that… It was nothing, not really important.

- You were amazing !

After a giggle, AJ could hear :

- Thank you. You’re so sweet.

- I mean it you know. You were brilliant. Thy brightness would have blinded me if I had not been protected by the screen of my laptop.

- You say such things... replied the other, amused.

- Because I mean it.

- No, it’s because you love me. The only thing that can make you blind is your love for me.

- Hey !

- Thank you again. For watching the interview, taking the time to call me ... all these things that make me feel you love me. Thank you for loving me the way you do.

After a silence full of emotions for both of them, the dearest voice spoke.

- You must be tired. It’s late for you.

- Almost midnight.

- You should sleep. Take some rest.

- Could you please keep talking to me ?

- What ?

- I want to fall asleep to the sound of your voice. As if you were near me, holding me close, and whispering beautiful things in my ear, like when we sleep together.

Not being able to refuse a request so adorable, the other sighed, defeated.

- Well then. Lie on your bed, relax.

The voice become deeper, as an invitation to sensuality.

- There are times during the interview when you weren’t very concentrated, blew AJ.

- That's because I couldn’t stop thinking about you.

- Liar ! AJ chuckled.

- No, I’m not ! protest the other, pretending to be offended. I've never lied to you about my feelings, even when I wasn’t sure of them.

- Yeah, that’s true… AJ said with a yawn.

- I love you.

- I know that. Can you tell me something unknown to me ?

- You want me to tell you about my morning?

- Yes, I would like to.

So AJ heard about work, band’s members, manager, responsibilities, contracts and propositions to come, news from charts and Korea in general until he falls asleep.

 

Late in the evening, the SHINee returned home completely exhausted.

- I want to take a bath ! muttered their leader, stretching.

- Do what you want, we go out ! Taemin happily launched, grabbing Key’s wrist.

The boys had not taken two steps toward the exit that Minho and Jong protested sharply.

- What ? At this time ? To go where ? Why ? Minho asked abruptly.

- Sweetheart, you shouldn’t get angry, you can’t make coherent sentences after, Tae scoffed.

- That is not the question, chained more calmly Jong. You can’t leave, it's too late. Our manager could be in trouble if it knows.

- No one will notice our absence, I promise, tried to reassure Key.

- I’m not at ease, Jong confessed.

- Me neither, Minho said.

- Why we don’t come with you? In case of problems we would be there. We could protect you, proposed Jong.

- Yeah, that’s a great idea, smiled Minho.

Given the expression of Tae and Key, they were not of the same opinion. Not at all.

- Sorry love, but we really do not need bodyguards. On this, annyonghi kyeseyo ! yelled Taemin.

Tae led Kay in his follow and the two boys slammed the door behind them before their respective boyfriends have been outlined for the slightest movement to hold them back. Like the childish young men they are, the two ran down the stairs to escape their pursuers, Minho and Jong after them. Arrived at the thirty-seventh floor, and Tae Key saw on the elevator about to leave.

- Wait ! Tae cried.

Key blocked the elevator door and it was opened again, allowing them to enter. When they closed in on them, Jong and Minho arrived.

- Aish !  screamed Minho.

Both saw their boyfriends mug it up behind the glass door of the elevator took them down. Don’t discouraged, they continued their course down the stairs. Tae and Key arrived in the street, laughing.

- Did you see their faces ? Key said, taking his friend by the shoulder because he laughed so much.

- That was amazing ! pointed his friends.

They had arrived at half the street when they heard a familiar voice shout :

- They are here!

- Crap ! They haven’t given up…

- You want to play pursuit race ? Tae asked mischievously.

Seeing that his friend was getting at, Key smiled.

- RUN ! Tae screamed.

After sailing down the street boys turn right, then left, then continue straight. Minho and Jong were always after them. Suddenly, they saw a bus pass for them to stop a few meters away. Key and Tae managed to accelerate and climb.

- Must pay ticket, the driver warned.

Tae, who saw that Minho and Jong approached, pulled out a wad of cash.

- Start now !

The driver complied. The two friends took back their ticket and collapsed on a bench, out of breath, before bursting into laughter.

 

In the apartment of U-Kiss, the boys decided to play more subtly than their two berserk friends.

- I go to the supermarket, gleefully threw Dongho.

- I'll go with you, said Hoon. It’s night, you shouldn’t go alone.

- Can I come with you ? Kevin asked by joining the discussion. I have some stuff to buy too.

- Yeah, of course, replied Hoon.

- So, here we go? Dongho asked, putting on his coat.

The three boys went out quietly, without opposition from their boyfriends. It’s an half an hour later than Soohyun will realize they had been fooled.

 

- That was too easy ! Kevin smirked at the exit of the building.

- I told you that it would work, Dongho said with a satisfied gaze.

- It’s true that it was way  too easy. I expected that Soohyun hyung insists to accompany you.

- Yes, it's true, I was expecting a little too, sulks the maknae. But I think he just trust us, that’s why he didn’t say anything.

- Now that you mention it, I feel a little bad to lie, Hoon confessed.

- You know we had no choice. They wouldn’t let us leave, said Kevin.

- I received a message from the boys ! pointed Dongho watching his phone. It says “Epic race. We'll be there in 20 minutes.”

- Epic race ? emphasized Kevin.

- One thing is sure guys. We're going to have fun tonight ! Hoon cried.

The members of U-Kiss arrived on site

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter