Scandal

Love is a hard game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hi everyone ! This chapter is very special... the last before discovering AJ’s boyfriend identity ! But it is also very complex with many temporal ellipses. It goes into effect in three days: the day began chapter 8, another full day and a morning. I hope I was clear enough in my writing so you don't get lose. I must add that this chapter is the longest I ever wrote for this fanfic and in English. 5711 WORDS ! Another exceptional thing : we don't see AJ in this chapter. Indeed, the plot is concentrated in Seoul. Do not worry, we will find him in the next chapter. Hope you will enjoy it.

 

- Hey guys ! Nobody knows where is Eunhyuk ? Sungmin asked.

- No. It's weird, he doesn't answer when I called, found Donghae, trying to reach his friend for the umpteenth time.

- The manager gave us a day off. Let him breathe, Siwon sighed.

Donghae gave him a dark look.

- Eunhyuk left this morning without a word. We wouldn't be his friends if we don't worry about him.

- I must say that he takes advantage of the fact that Ryeowook isn't here. Eunhyuk would never allowed himself to disappear like that if he was there.

 

Super Junior stayed in Seoul weren’t the only ones not able to join Eunhyuk. After another unsuccessful attempt, Ryeowook sighed loudly sprawling on the sofa in the lodge where they were awaiting passage in a popular show.

- It annoys me ! I fall every time on his answering machine !

- Calm down Ryeowook. The battery may be dead, Kyuhyun said.

- It is true Ryeowook. Don't worry. You may not sing otherwise.

- You are right guys. I should calm down.

 

In a high standing loft, in a quiet wooded area of the city, Eunhyuk put a cup of coffee on the american bar of the kitchen. Li Ran thanked him with a look and put it to her lips as he leaned against the wall.

- How could this happen to you ? he sighed.

/!\ GIF /!\

 

- I know I made ​​a mistake, and you can’t imagine how much I regret. But what's done is done. Nobody can do anything about it now.

- Whatever you decide to do, I want you to know that I will always be there for you. I'll help you, no matter what.

- Ryeowook never let you...

- We don’t speak of him, but me ! I gave you my word. I won’t let you down.

- Thank you Eunhyuk, she said smiling. Thank you for being there for me, even in this situation. Honestly, I don’t think you would be so... willing to help. I mean, we lost contact after… you know what I mean… and I don’t think you'd come back. You know I suffered a lot at the time because you cut the contact.

- I'm sorry for have been so abrupt with you. It’s true that the situation had become untenable with Ryeowook, and I didn’t know what to do. If I could go back, I would change a number of things.

- Yes... so do I, she whispered, looking down.

- Does anyone know ? Eunhyuk began, uncomfortable. Did you say anything to someone else than me ?

- Yes, but... It was so horrible... I was so scared... I thought... I thought...

Eunhyuk put his cup of coffee, walked around the bar and took her in his arms.

- Shh... It will go... I'm here. I won’t let anyone hurt you. I'll protect you.

Li Ran the wrapped his arms and hugged him strongly, trembling.

 

The world need ruthless people. This is why the heir and chief producer of the chain's most famous private South Korea was ruthless. Her most popular show, Gossip Gossip, talking about celebrities, was a program in which even the media were digging their ideas.

The young woman was very happy today. She had landed a big scoop very juicy. The media will be delighted.

 

Key was always punished, so he was slouching in front of TV and stayed there all day.

And in a moment find Gossip Gossip with Dolly !

Key smiled. He loved this show, and Key rarely missed a single issue. Dolly, the presenter, was in his company. She was very funny too.

Key left in the kitchen looking for some popcorn and soda cans. He returned when the show began stack.

Hi ! I’m Dolly and you’re watching Gossip Gossip, the program that reveals the secrets of your favorite stars ! You know what ? I have a huge scoop for you, dear viewers ! The star of SHINee, Lee Taemin has a girlfriend ! And yes, you heard right ! The singer was seen and photographed by ultra-top secret sources ...

Photos : in front of university, walking side by side, his arm around her shoulders, the scooter in front of college, lunch in the park, laughing together, the girl fluffing his hair, giving him a kiss on the cheek, him took her in his arms.

showing him with a young student at Seoul National University. He didn’t date anyone Taeminnie ! The girl, according to our information, is the younger sister of AJ, the rapper of U-Kiss, who is currently in the United States, and we know him as a childhood friend of Taemin. Sorry for all the bereaved, but we’ll have to make ourselves a reason girls, Lee Taemin is no longer single ! And you know what drive me crazy ? Is that I am forced to admit that they match great together ! She is very beautiful and obviously intelligent to have been able to integrate the Seoul National University, and she is the little sister of his best friend. They know each other since kindergarten ! I must admit that no one does compete with that !

 

Key remain amazed by the TV, mouth wide open. But hey, he was not alone.

 

SHINee were in the premises of the SM Entertainment when the show was broadcast on all screens, Dolly part of the company and the issue is unavoidable. Minho, Onew and Jonghyun waiting for their manager in a hallway where a TV hanging on the wall.

- Look, it's Taemin ! Onew exclaimed, pointing his finger to the TV.

Minho turned around and was shocked the first image he saw. His boyfriend hanging out with a girl, one arm around her shoulders.

“And say that I was in your bed no later than this morning!” he thought bitterly. “And anyway, who is this girl?”

Listening to the show, Minho went from shock to anger very quickly. Of course, he knew that Taemin didn’t cheated on him, and the poor girl was his childhood friend. But he resented not having been more careful.

"You idiot ! You know very well that we are idols, and we are watched all the time. You could have been more discreet ! And this girl ! Do you realize in what you've put her through ? Media will get wild on her, as well as the public. She is the one who will suffer from these lies, not you !”

 

Minho was right. At the same time, the National University of Seoul, students looked on their phones Gossip Gossip, stirring up all the others.

- Look, a girl said to his comrades, Taemin of SHINee has a friend !

- And it seems she’s in our college ! added another.

- Hey, I know her ! exclaimed a boy seeing the photos. It’s a girl in my promo. We follow the law curriculum together !

- Really ?

- What's her name ?

- I don’t know.

- I've seen her somewhere, added a girl.

- She is not friends with Mei Ling, the Chinese student ? asked another.

- Oh yes ! I saw them eating together in the cafeteria ! confirm a guy.

- But it annoys me ! Nobody knows what her name is ?

- You talk about who ? enters another person.

- This girl ! Do you know her ?

- Yes, she is right with me. It’s Kim Na Yung.

- Kim Na Yung !

And faster than you can say, the message went across the college. Some conveyed information, the other tracked the girl. A group of first year girls ends up flush to the library, studying with her friend.

- Yah ! shouted one of them. It's you Kim Na Yung ?

- Of course it’s her ! exclaimed another. Look at the picture !

- You ! How dare you go out with Lee Taemin ?

- What ? exclaimed the girl. Who said this ridiculous thing ?

- Stop your lies ! It was even on TV !

Mei Ling took out his phone and typed frantically.

- They are right Na Yung, she said softly, raising his eyes from the screen. Look, she said, showing him her phone.

Na Yung took and looked at her friend phone. Headlines, internet forums and all media avalanche that had spilled since the release of Gossip Gossip.

- None of this is true ! exclaimed she, rising.

 

 

At this time, the librarian came and girls could spit their venom on her.

- You're a liar ! retorted who that seemed to be the group leader. The paparazzi discovered you, so stop lying !

- Frankly, aren’t you ashamed ? spat another. You're in the second year, that means you're twenty ! How can you date a boy younger than you ? It's disgusting !

- You lack a nerve ! shouted a girl coming forward. What does a K-Pop idol can find in a girl like you ?

- Aish ! What is a star as Lee Taemin may well find a girl like you ?

- Yeah, it's true !

- You must not be very pure despite your gazes of Holly !

- Enough ! Mei Ling cried, rising to cope with talkers. How can you say such things to someone you do not even know !

- She goes out with Lee Taemin, making it the most hated girl for SHINee’s fans.

- You're not real fans. If you were, you will be glad that your idol has found someone he loves !

- You're being confirm that your friend is dating Lee Taemin ?

- No, this is not what I said !

- You've heard the girls ? Mei Ling has confirmed that his girlfriend was going out with Taemin !

At this point, a cacophony of insults and accusations rang out everywhere. Na Yung wanted to disappear underground, never to suffer it.

She thought very hard to AJ. If his brother had been there, he would have protected, as he had always done. But AJ was in New York. Now she was alone against all.

She was on the verge of tears when someone split in through the crowd, grabbed her by the arm and dragged her away.

- Jinhyun... she stammered in disbelief.

He drew in the corridors, almost running, then brought out through the parking lot of the teachers. He went to his car, made ​​her sit in the passenger seat before slamming the door and sit beside the driver.

While tying his belt, the Na Yung peered quietly. He was pale and his hands were clenched on the steering wheel.

- Jinhyun-nah, she murmured, how is it that you're here ? You don’t have to give conference today.

- I came to get you, he replied. I saw the show by chance, and I knew you risked getting into trouble.

Na Yung blushed at his confession. This meant he liked her, at least she hoped. But suddenly, something very important he remembered, and she burst into tears.

- Na Yung ! What happened to you ?

- It's over ... she sobbed. Everything is over

- What are you talking about ?

- The competition to become official servant... I could never pass, she sobbed. I could never enter to Public Service after such a scandal. To apply, we check every detail of our life. Our Criminal Records, your family. Everything must be perfect to serve the country. I could never after that. My life is over. Everything I've worked so hard for, all the nights sleepless to study again and again, all done for nothing !

- Shh ! reassured the man taking her in his arms. It will go. I'll take care of everything, don’t worry. I'll take care of everything. All of this will settle soon, I promise you, he whispered, kissing the top of her head.

 

Taemin was at home when the scandal erupted. He ran out of his house a few houses down the street in front and knocked on the door like a madman.

- Taemin-ah ? exclaimed Mrs. Kim by bringing.

- Na Yung is there ?

- No, she's in college.

- Have you seen ?

- Yes, at the restaurant. I put out everyone to return. I worry so much for her.

- I am also worried. These media ! I'm sorry. I never want to harm her, I swear !

- I know. These people are just scavengers that stalk constantly celebrities to make lies invent for sell.

- Mee Kyung-imo, I gotta go, but ask her to call me when she comes. I'm worried for her.

- I will. Be careful to you also !

 

Super Junior dined in silence.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter