Misunderstandings and unbearable pain

Love is a hard game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun had gone through all the emotional stages since he had seen the video. At first he was shocked, then furious and now he was worried. He hadn’t been able to contact AJ despite his countless attempts, to believe that the young man avoided his calls. He suddenly sat up on his bed at the idea. No, there was no reason why AJ may avoid his calls, they had not quarreled or anything like that.

He sighed heavily, running a hand through his hair. It had been a week since he had not spoken to AJ, and he missed him a lot. He missed his voice, he missed his laugh, he even missed his sarcasm !

Looking at the alarm clock, he was seized with a sudden inspiration. One in the morning in Seoul corresponded to four o'clock in the afternoon in New York. The young man took his laptop and turned it to connect to Skype. By luck, fate, or whatever you choose to call it, AJ was also connected.

Except that this time, Kyuhyun had the feeling commonly called "emotional elevator", that is to say going from two conflicting emotions, namely here very happy and very disappointed in the space of two seconds. As soon as it was connected, AJ disconnected himself.

“What the ?” got angry Kyuhyun, disoriented and frustrated.

He grabbed his phone to call him but fell on the answering tone after the first bip, sign that he had been deliberately hung up. He raised his call but fell directly on the answering machine, indicating that the phone has been off. In rage, Kyuhyun tossed his phone across the room. He was sure now, AJ deliberately avoided him. He did not answer his calls, his texts, nor emails.

"But why ?" he is asked, frustrated. "Why is that AJ avoid talking to me? I have not done anything yet ..." (hum, you’re sure of that ?)

Suddenly, the reason springs in his head. AJ had no reason to be angry against him. However, someone could mount against him.

"Lee Taemin..." Kyuhyun thought, a murderous aura surrounding him. (that's it, blame others ... pabo !)

 

AJ felt a little guilty. No, it was not that. He knew he had the right to respond well and he was right. But Kyuhyun is its main weakness, it was hard to stand firm in his resolution. He missed his boyfriend. He missed him terribly.

"No, I do not have to let me go. I'm strong. I have to see this experience as a test of his love. If he loves me as much as he said, it will not last long."

AJ bit his lower lip before cede his impulse. He sat on his bed, the left one, his laptop on his knees and opened the encoded file containing the precious photos of his beloved. Whenever he saw one, he remembered about where and under what circumstances it was taken. AJ had a heat when he saw the first picture. Indeed, the memories came back to him then were rather hot.

- Stop it ! Kyuhyun said, his laughter taking away all credibility.

AJ lowered the camera and gave her a wink.

- I assure you that it makes very good. You are beautiful.

The elder could not help laughing when AJ pushed him against the wall.

- Well, that's perfect, he said, starting to strafing flash.

Kyuhyun took the pose to please him, before taking his wrist and draw to him.

- That's enough. I played models for your fad photographer, I demand my fee.

- To what were you thinking ? AJ asked with a smirk.

Kyuhyun grabbed his chin and kissed his lips tenderly.

- Something like that, he muttered.

AJ wrapped his arms around his neck and went for another kiss. Kyuhyun grabbed him by the thighs and lifted and flatten him to the wall. AJ's legs surrounded his waist immediately, the kiss became more passionate, burning their lips.

 

AJ shook his head to clear his thoughts from his head and clicked on the arrow to go to the next photo. Immediately a sweet smile took up on his face.

It was always like that. Kyuhyun evening came, they spent the night together and off again in the morning. Again, AJ was on the threshold of the door, watching him go. And he felt his heart break every time. He rushed outside.

- Kyuhyun ! he cried, leaning over the railing.

The so-called looked up and AJ took the opportunity to take a picture with his cell phone.

One floor down, Kyuhyun laughed.

- Saranghae Cho Kyuhyun ! AJ exclaimed.

- Saranghaeo, pabo ! laughed the other before leaving.

 

Another click, another new photo, which this time make him burst out laughing. Oh yes, he remembered well that one !

It was taken a few weeks before his departure, in the sweltering summer of Seoul. Kyuhyun had joined AJ at home, enjoying that his afternoon activities were canceled due to the heatwave to spend time with his lover.

Unfortunately, as Kyuhyun didn’t want to venture outside, where they could be seen, they had to stay at the apartment. Despite the ventilator, there was stifling atmosphere.

- AJ, Kyuhyun grumbled, install an air conditioner ! We burn here !

- I've also thought about it, the youngest said quietly, looking up from his book, but the electrical system of the apartment doesn’t allow it. It’s a house on the roof, remember ?

Kyuhyun gasped a little about moving in a higher standing place before collapsing beside him on the couch.

- What are you reading ? he asked him biting the book hands. Roman alphabet ? It looks complicated, he continued nonchalantly flipping the voluminous book.

- It’s book of philosophy called Pragmatism : A New Name for Some Old Ways of Thinking by William James, he said softly, putting his head on his shoulder. Since I'm going to study this subject in Columbia, I take the lead in reading the book in the program. Now give it to me ! exclaimed kindly AJ.

Kyuhyun teased his boyfriend by putting the book out of his reach.

- Give me that ! AJ asked, laughing, trying to get his book by climbing on him, in what he success.

- You're not funny ! Kyuhyun protested, pretending to sulk. And besides, you're mean to remember that you're going to leave me.

- It’s only for six months love, relativized AJ. Stop dramatize.

- I’ll point out it’s also been only seven months we're together. Imposing me a long separation right now is very cruel, said the elder, got to hang to the fridge in search of refreshment.

- Kyu, AJ called out, don’t take it like that. We have talked about it hundreds of times already...

- I know. I know that's what you want, it's your dream to study in New York, especially in Columbia, an Ivy League university, I know all that. But selfishly, I still want you to stay.

Kyuhyun opened the freezing compartment in an attempt to flush out something fresh when he felt arms hug his waist from behind and a forehead against his shoulder.

- I know this is a huge sacrifice I ask especially that patience is not your strong point, tried to joke AJ. But I know that if your love is as strong as mine, you will wait for me. I hope you will wait for me, he said his voice no more than a whisper.

Kyuhyun turned, something in hand.

- There remains only one ice cream, he pointed out, showing his find to AJ.

His boyfriend took it to make it out of its packaging.

- Hey ! I found it !

AJ take advantage of his protest to shove ice cream in his mouth, giving him a very funny look and take advantage to his shock and surprise to took a picture with his phone before sticking his tongue out.

- That will teach you to never play with my business, he chuckled, walking away.

- AJ ! Kyuhyun exclaimed removing ice cream from his mouth, come back there ! Delete this photo !

- Never !

- Come on, I'm sure I'm ridiculous !

- The opposite, you're so cute !

Kyuhyun ends up trapped AJ under him on the couch and after a battle of tickles and some kisses exchanged, they finished watching TV in a lovely embrace, sharing the famous ice cream.

 

AJ was suddenly filled with nostalgia, and passed to the next photo.

“He is so beautiful on this one” he though. “I mean, he is always beautiful, but this one particularly highlights him.”

It was also the most recent he had. It was taken precisely the day of his departure for New York. It was agreed that his manager will drive his family, his friends that is say the members of U-Kiss, plus Taemin and Key accompany him to the airport the next day, where he would take the plane at 8:00 am to follow one of his dreams.

AJ begged his boss to pass his last evening with his family. His request was approved, except that AJ didn’t went to his mother. He went home, where Kyuhyun was waiting for him. As soon as he had seen him, AJ had raced to rush into his arms and burst into tears.

- I don’t know if I could, Kyu... I don’t know if I have the strength to... to take this plane, knowing that I leave you behind me, he said between sobs.

- Shh, Kyuhyun reassured by squeezing advantage in his arms, caressing his back. It's gonna be okay, he said, kissing the top of his head. It's gonna be ok.

That night, they made ​​love with the strength of despair, alternating kisses and tears, as if there would be no tomorrow. AJ clung to his lover as if his life depended on when the latter was imprisoned in an embrace, as if he never wanted to let go.

The next day, early in the morning, awakening was imposed them by a ringing phone. Na Yung, who had covered the getaway of her brother, called at five in the morning to remind him that his manager will arrive an hour to take them to the airport.

AJ and Kyuhyun remained a quarter of an hour in bed to cuddle and say loving words before getting up. They were going to the public bath two blocks awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter