Love is not enough

Love is a hard game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well, new chapter. I am quite satisfied, especially when the transcript emotions of the characters. A lot of emotion in this chapter, a lot of torment for some characters. I hope you enjoy it as much as I was pleased to write it. Enjoy !

 

Key made at least twenty minutes by taxi to the hospital where his mother worked. Grabbing his shopping bags and the little bundle of pastries, the young man who now looks like a girl walked towards the entrance. Glass doors parted to let him pass automatically. He then went to the reception desk where a secretary typed frantically on the keyboard of his computer.

- Annyunaseyo, he had said with his best smile. I want to see Kim Jae Won please. She is a nurse in this hospital (I have no idea how Key's mother is actually called, or what it looks like, so I invented)

- Who demand ? asked the secretary.

- Her daughter, Key replied without divesting his smile.

The secretary sighed and carried out a quick search on the database.

- She is in the emergency department. Go there, they will inform you.

- Kamsa hamnida ! he said, bowed there before retiring.

 

Key went where she told him, and repeated the same scene.

- Annyunaseyo, he said with a brilliant smile. I want to see Kim Jae Won please. She's my Omma.

- Aigo ! exclaimed one of the nurses, I don’t know Jae Won-na had such a pretty girl.

- You're so beautiful miss ! Your omma has good reason to hide you !

Key blushed and smiled to the adjumas. One of them hailed one of his colleagues.

- Would you know where Jae Won is? Her daughter came to visit her.

- She assists the doctor Hwang in the operating room. The intervention is almost finished.

- You should sit down a moment, recommended a nurse. I'll wait for your omma at the block output to inform her of your presence.

- Kamsa hamnida, Key replied, bowing again.

- Do you want something to wait ? Tea, fruit juice ?

- Thank you, that's okay, Key informed sitting down, taking care to smooth out the folds of his skirt.

 

The small band of nurse started talking about it. He even received flattering interest from the male staff of the hospital, the nurse to the surgeon. This was much good to his ego.

 

After dozen minutes of waiting, Key saw his mother coming towards him, in discussion with the nurse who had gone to fetch her. After casting a glance at his supposed daughter, she rolled her eyes, disillusioned. She knows her son only wear like a girl when he want nobody recognize him, so she get used to it.

- Omma, it's been a while. It's good to see you. I’ll bring you pastries.

- Come with me, she said.

Key picked up his belongings and followed obediently.

- Where we going ? he asked.

- Where we can talk, she replied.

 

I choose the actress Im Ye Jin to play Key’s mother. She looks like a nurse, don’t you think ?

 

In the cafeteria of the hospital, they settled a little aside. Scarcely had they face each other as Key’s mother gave him a strong slap to the back of the head.

- Yah, what's wrong with you ? It hurts ! screamed her son.

- You fully deserve it.

- What have I done yet ? Key grumbled.

- Jonghyun called me last night. He told me that you'd run away. Aish ! What I did to have a son as immature?

- Jonghyun called you ? asked Key, surprised.

- Of course he did. He was worried sick about you. And I made him promised me that if anything happened to you, he would prevent me.

- You're worse than the secret services you know that ? muttered Key.

- I hope you're apologized to Jonghyun. He’s a good boy, and he loves you.

- I know ... Key whispered. About that ...

Key handed his left hand to his mother. The ring was still on his finger. When she saw it, she opened wide in shock before covering it by her hands.

- Oh my God ! she whispered before seizing the hand of his son to examine more closely the jewel. Oh my God ! Kibum, is that what I think it is ? Is that... is that it is an engagement ring ?

Key nodded with a smile.

- But when ? How ? Why don’t you tell me ?

- It’s not official yet.

- But Jonghyun asked you to marry him, huh ?

- Actually, I'm the one who will ask for his hand.

- Tell me you're joking, said his mom, radically changing tone.

- No, I'm not. Why do you take it like that?

Before he even realize it, Key took a new slap behind the head.

- Ouch !

- Stupid boy ! I thought I had that I well educated you, but I know now that you are a real failure. Don’t ask someone to marry to be forgiven ! It’s not an excuse ! Marriage is a sacred institution based on love and commitment of two people who want to build a family together ! I forbid you to flout the institution of marriage for your nonsense ! In addition, in your case, it's Jonghyun role to request your hand.

- Why do you say that?

- Can you tell me who looks like a girl now ? quipped his mother. Jonghyun is "the man" in your relationship, it is quite logical that it was him who makes the request.

- He will never marry me, pouted Key. I'm immature, egocentric, and I'm just chaining nonsense.

- Then grow up ! recommended his mother. Stop acting like a brat if you want Jonghyun sees you as a man. A man with whom he could spend his life.

Key meditated silently the words of his mother, noting she had, once again, right on all the line.

- Thank you omma, he murmured. You helped me to see more clearly.

- I'll always be here for you sweetheart, she said coming to sit beside him.

They took each other in his arms, squeezing hard.

- Kibum, his mother whispered, kissing his hair/wig. You really want it ? You're so young, you have plenty time for this kind of engagement.

- Yes omma, I want to be with him. That's all I want in the world. As soon as I met him, I knew he'd be the only one, at least for me.

- My little boy, his mother sympathizes his back.

Key does not know how long they stayed and sat on the little bench in the arms of each other. It's been a while, but Key acknowledged that familiar feeling of comfort, security and tenderness whenever he was in his mother's arms.

 

At the same time, Taemin rose with difficulty rising street leading to the house of his childhood. It was narrow, popular and difficult to access, but Taemin loved this place. It was the only place he would ever call "home".

Arriving at the door, he stood for a moment undecided, wondering what to do. He knew that his stepfather, who moved a lot because of his job, worked this time around Busan and remains there for a few months. It does not have to meet him in this outfit.

 

Her mother had never remarried when he was a child. She had raised him alone, bravely, although a man had serious interest on her and asked her hand several times. He was always attentive to them, but her mother had made ​​it clear that it would impose no man to his son. When Taemin had left home, he gave his blessing to his mother and she had remarried.

Taemin appreciated his stepfather because he knew him as a neighbor since his childhood, and that he had always been kind to him, listening carefully to his concerns. Taemin always seen him as a very nice and funny person, the only paternal figure he had known, and had been very happy to give him the hand of his mother.

When Taemin and Minho had started dating, he had presented formally to his parents. His mother was like all mothers, warm and chatty, and his stepfather as all fathers, cold and finding all possible defects on Minho, which didn’t match with Taemin in his mind. After all, if all fathers think that no man deserves their daughter, and he believed no man worth his adopted son.

Taemin smiled rehashing memories and knocked on the door.

- It's open ! cried a voice from inside.

Taemin turned the handle and entered. He smiled noting that his slippers were still at the entrance. He took off his shoes and put them on. He hung his coat on the coat rack, put his bag on the side and went to the kitchen, his package of pastries in hand. Her mother turned back, preparing kimchi.

I choose Park Won Suk to play Taemin’s mother. I saw her in Coffe Prince. The pefect adjuma, isn' t she ?

 

- Annyeong-haseyo omma ! Taemin exclaimed happily.

She turned abruptly. As the mother of Key, she was not fazed by the disguise of her son, she was used to his eccentricity. She removed her gloves, washed his hands and went to worm him.

- Stupid little brat ! lectured she, jammed his neck thanks to her arm.

- Omma ! Stop it ! You're gonna choke me !

- So you're running away ? I will teach you myself ! Give others cold sweats like this !

After five minutes of fight where she emerged victorious, Taemin's mother forced him to sit down to have a good discussion.

- How did you know ? Taemin asked, kneading his neck.

- Minho came here.

- What ? Tae cried.

- He looked everywhere all night to find you.

This information comfortably Taemin's ego. He was always nice to see that after three years, Minho was still madly in love with him.

- Stop smiling inanely, it has nothing funny ! she said, slapping him vigorously on the back of the head.

- Ouch ! Taemin complained. This is an eternity that we didn’t see each other and you hit me !

Another slap.

- This is for not visit more often to your omma.

Another slap.

- And this one is for Minho.

- Omma ! Taemin whined, rubbing the back of his head to get of the pain.

- Aish ! Normally, mothers are all convinced that nobody deserves their son. I think it's you who don't deserve Minho !

- Do not be so hard... he muttered.

- You need it ! I feel that being an idol made ​​you forget the educ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter