Alcohol + Party = Problems guaranteed

Love is a hard game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys ! I'm really sorry, but I'm in a castle deep in the Normandy countryside WITHOUT INTERNET (very hard) for a period of six days, so that I could not publish more chapters before the next week. Hope you guys will forgive me. For the pictures I choose, it's from Shut up flower boy band, I know they are not the same characters, but it shows exactly the atmosphere, the friendship, the fun that I wanted to recreate. After it has only to imagine ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dawn. Bottles of soju sparse. Remnants of food on the table. Clothes scattered everywhere. The corner sofa was unfolded allowing the sleeping three people. Tae and Kevin sleeping together on the mattress of the couch, Key on the fixed sofa portion. Dongho and Hoon slept side by side on two futons laid on the ground.

A phone rang. In the same movement, Tae and Kevin took refuge under the blankets. Key grumbled has to bury his head under his pillow. Hoon gave a kick to Dongho to make him react. The maknae grabbed his phone and pressed the button to turn it off.

- Sorry guys, he murmured before huddle back into its cover.

An hour later, Taemin was the first to rise. He went to the kitchen sink to rinse his face. A glance at the clock on the wall told him that he was late. The group had something planned at this time, but he did not remember what and he didn’t care. He picked up his jeans and sweater to get dressed and left a post it on TV to warn his friends that he would seek to eat before leaving the place.

Dongho woke up hearing the door close. He looked a little dazed by the alcohol he had ingested the night before. He stood up painfully before leaving in search of his clothes, because he had kept his t-shirt and boxers to sleep. After dressed in the most total blur, he went to wash his face vigorously in the kitchen, hoping to wake up. That's when his eyes came into contact with the clock.

- Damn ! exclaimed before returning it in the living room. Hoon. Hoon ! he said gently shaking his friend. It is 9am, wake up !

The aforementioned muttered trying to hide behind the sheets. Dongho went towards Kevin.

- Kevin, wake up !

- What is it ? he muttered. The house burns ?

- No.

- Then let me sleep ! the redhead grumbled, turning his back.

Dongho, discouraged, do not even try to wake Key. He put away his futon in one of the drawers under the couch. He merely rid and clean the table, do the dishes, throw the garbage, thinking about AJ, certain that his friend would not appreciate regain his place filthy on his return. He also found the word Taemin on the giant screen hanging on the wall warned them that he would seek something to eat.

 

Taemin knew exactly where to go. There was a supermarket two blocks away. He often went with AJ for rapprovisionner when they organized this kind of evening. Although he does not show, Tae was in a bad mood right now. His best friend was missing, but he also found AJ him hiding something.

Even before his departure, he became weird. He spent more time in his own apartment instead of U-Kiss’s, he eclipsed often with a bogus excuse. When he left, he could be unreachable for several hours, and when someone asked why, he said he doesn’t want to be disturbed. Something was wrong, but Tae could not determine what.

He had obviously thought about a relationship, but AJ wasn’t the kind of person to hide something as important to his friends. Moreover, he couldn’t stand lies. But more Tae thought about it, more he felt he was right.

So why AJ lied to his friends ? Had he asked. Especially to him. His sworn brother. Then the solution was tilted in his mind. If AJ didn’t say anything, it wasn’t intentional. The person with whom he was compelled him to. Taemin believed firmly that AJ would never sidelined him otherwise. And although ignorant of who it was, he hated that person for that.

- Annyong hashimnigga ! joyfully exclaimed the cashier when it enters the supermarket.

Tae nodded by way of salvation. After catching a few packets of snapshots ramen with different tastes, cans of energy drinks, skewers of jerky beef, braised chicken and medicines against hangover he went toward the cashier. That's when he saw the expression on the face of the seller that Taemin remembered that he had no hat or glasses, which made it perfectly recognizable.

- You are part of a group of K-pop! exclaimed she, holding hisarm. I saw you on TV !

- Adjuma ! Tae protested by pulling on his arm.

- Which group was it already ? I’ll remember, my daughter is completely fan. How was it ? Something with Shine ... because it shines, my daughter says. Taemin from SHINee ! cried she, pointing his finger at him.

- Adjuma ! began Tae when he noticed people who looked past the store, looking puzzled. A lower tone and do not let me out and I give you a autograph for your daughter.

The woman did not stop exclaiming.

- This is Taemin from SHINee. Oh my god, a K-Pop idol has crossed the threshold of my shop ! Taemin from SHINee !

At present, people stopped, curious.

- Adjuma, said Tae who did not flee hysterical fans so early, I give you two VIP tickets to my next concert, but for heaven's sake stop screaming !

This seemed to have the desired effect. The boss closed the shop and locked to prevent the crowd of fans who had seen the young man to collect inside. After signing an autograph, posed for a few pictures and giving the number of his manager he fornisse for concert tickets, Tae was led into the back shop and left by the back door to escape the curious gathered in front. He then returned to AJ’s, where he found all the boys woke up and the house almost as yesterday before they go there.

- Morning guys ! cried he in removing his shoes at the entrance.

- Morning Tae ! replied them.

- So, what did you bring ? asked Kevin, walking towards him. I’m starving !

- Look by yourself, he said giving him the plastic bag before sitting on the carpet, leaning against the sofa which had resumed its original shape.

- So cool ! Ramen taste kimchi ! Dongho said happily by seizing the bag.

- Tae, you could come help us prepare to eat, suggested Key.

- No way, replied the young man who changed successively TV channels. I risked my life to go grocery shopping, you will manage the rest.

- What’s happened ? asked Hoon.

- That adjuma recognized me, he muttered, keep changing channels.

- And what you did ? added Dongho.

- What do you want me to do ? I paid her silence with autograph, photos and concert ticket for our private showcase.

- What ? screamed Key.

- It was that or she roused the whole neighborhood with her ​​screams ! You think I had a choice ?

- The manager will kill you, warned Key.

- Speaking of some people who want to kill us, we should turn on our phones, said Hoon.

- Ok ! Posts consultation group ! Tae yelled.

It was now 9:30. While eating in the living room, Tae threw the signal. At the same time, the five friends lit their phones.

- Oh ! exclaimed Key. Fourteen missed calls. Who says better ? Raise the auctions !

- Sixteen missed, Hoon said, feeling guilty.

- Minho disappoints me, Tae pouted. Only twenty-three missed calls, he smirked proudly showing his phone to his friends.

- And you Kevin ? Key asked, noticing that his friend had turned pale.

- Twenty-six missed calls, he whispered. I'm dead.

- I'll you all guys ! Dongho laughed. Thirty-eight missed calls.

- No way ! Key exclaimed, seizing his phone to pass it.

After everyone is seen and the phone is back in the hands of its owner, Tae said :

- The winner of the first round is Dongho with thirty-eight missed calls.

All applauded while the maknae was kowtow.

- Thank you ! Thank you !

- Second round ! Tae cried. Dongho, as you won the first round, you start.

The young man listened to his answering machine messages, featuring loudspeaker so all can hear.

“Dongho, it’s me. I don’t know where the three of you are, but you'd better get back now. Call me as soon as you receive my message.”

- Move to the next, said Tae smiling. As the evening progresses, they are hysterical. This is where it gets fun !

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter