Shatters as Broken Glass

Love is a hard game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I listen a lot of musics while writing this chapter, so, I give you the songs for each part the music plays a big role to get the right mood. Sorry for the delay, but my gaduation exams come soon and I won't be able to publish regulary. I hope at least publish 1 chap/2-3 weeks max. But, to compense, this chapter is huge : more that 9,000 words ! Thank you for reading and supporting me ! I love you guys.

 

At the wheel of his car, Yesung looked at Ryeowook with amazement, who railed an impressive stream of insults. If it had been anyone else, he would not have paid attention. But Ryeowook was never vulgar. Finally, after what he saw, the eternal maknae with angelic face hiding well his game.

To understand why Ryeowook was in such a state, it was up about ten minutes ago. They were both being spinning Eunhyuk. But they had lost him. Due to a red light.

- Holy , this bastard will not pull like that ! Ryeowook exclaimed.

- What you want to do Wookie ? We have lost track of him.

- That's what we'll see ! Lead me to police station of Itaewon.

- Ryeowook, it’s at the other end of town !

- I don’t ing care ! Just drive me there !

- Why ?

- See an old friend... Ryeowook whispered. Move.

Knowing the full emotional distress and nerves on edge, Yesung didn’t dare contradict him and obeyed.

 

This became sickly. Failing to talk to Kyuhyun, AJ spent almost all his free time to check the activities of Super Junior, watch their MV and or their recent shows in which he could see him. It was really pathetic. Unfortunately, even knowing this, he could not help himself.

So he decided to crash at Jason and Cameron, at least, it would change his ideas and curb his desire to consult his phone every two seconds. So he arose from his bed, turned off his laptop and put on a waistcoat.

- Chad, he told his roommate, who was reading a book sprawled on his bed, I'll crash at Jason and Cameron. Wanna come ?

- No, sorry buddy, but I have to read that damn book, the subject falls during semester exams.

- You should make cards, AJ suggested before leaving the room.

Once the door was closed and he heard the footsteps of AJ away in the hallway, Chad swung the book he was supposed to study and took out his phone from his pocket. There is someone with whom he really wanted to talk.

 

 

Kevin and Dongho preparing lunch (14h time difference, remember) when the phone started ringing is brown. Kevin stopped preparing sandwiches, quickly rinsed his hands and grabbed a towel to wipe.

When Kevin saw the name Chad appear on his phone, he had a wide smile.

- Dongho, he asked, grabbing them by the wrist maknae, I'll take this. Is what you can distract Eli during this time?

- Why Kevin? You're really weird his last time, wanting to hide things. And anyway, who is this person that you do not want your boyfriend to know, huh ?

- Please Dongho, I would tell you everything I promise, but prevents Eli to get here !

- Ok, ok, I understand, growled the maknae, ing on leaving the kitchen.

Kevin let out a sigh of relief and waited for his dongsaeng is closed the door behind him to answer de call.

- Hi Chad ! What's up ?

 

Dongho continued to rail against Kevin when he crashed into someone. Looking up, he realized that this person was none other than the boyfriend of the guy in question.

- Are you ok Dongho ? the blonde asked, concerned.

- Yes, I'm sorry hyung ! he said, bowing his head.

- It's nothing ! reassured the elder with a smile, ruffling his hair, before resuming his path.

- Where are you going ? Dongho asked, holding him by the shoulder.

- In the kitchen. I'm starving !

"Oh my god ! Quickly finds something Dongho ! Come on brain, I need you back there."

- Eli ! Dongho held him back again.

The blonde turned to the maknae.

- What's wrong Dongho ? You really worried me...

- It's ... It's that ... Dongho stammered before bursting into tears.

- Who ! Dongho ! What the hell happened to you ?

- Hyung... It’s... stammered the maknae between gasps.

- It's Soohyun, am I right ? Eli asked.

Dongho suddenly looked up, shocked. Actually, if he had broken down in tears as a crybaby, it was because he thought that if Eli went into the kitchen, he found out that Kevin wanted to hide from him. And given the willingness the brown put to not be discovered, it had to be serious. Serious enough for them to break up.

And if there were to be two separate, he feared for U-Kiss. The group would break out for the second time, and that he could not stand it. Nevermore. It is for this reason that he had so suddenly started to cry. But as Eli had unknowingly to provide a perfect pretext, Dongho nodded. After all, if it could keep Eli away from the kitchen...

- Ah ! My little dongsaeng ! Eli sighed, taking him in his arms, his back trying to calm him down. It’s  true that Soohyun has a tenacious grudge...

- If it doesn’t bother you... can we talk a little ? I really need... to talk to someone now...

- Bother me ? Are you crazy ? What kind of hyung I would do if I didn’t cheer up my dongsaeng ? Let's go in the room. I think even Kevin won’t mind ! he said giving him a wink accompanied by a smile, before taking his hand to drove him back there.

It is true that Kevin was the jealous type. In the jealous type infernal, with tantrums... The total whole thing. Even Kiseop was less hellish. No, on, Kiseop was truly more subtle, something like sadist jealous. Dongho would remember all his life when he heated a girl on the dance floor in the middle of a night club, simply because Hoon discussed casually with a girl, leaning against the bar.

Well, he was until he rises to drag his boyfriend out of the scene. They had finished in the toilets, and the maknae didn’t want to know but can imagine what they had screwed back there in almost half an hour, but when they came out, they behaved as if nothing happened. He remembered that Eli had made a joke like that he had to rounded up the hygienic service and Soohyun had kindly make him understand to shut up by casting a glance towards Dongho. The young man had noticed it.

Anyway, Soohyun had always been overprotective with him, first as a leader, a hyung to his dongsaeng, to his maknae in particular, and then… as a boyfriend. Vain attempt to preserve youth already erted by the magic of TV and internet, but he appreciated the effort. And now, sadly… something’s broken. Since this fateful night, nothing has been the same anymore. Soohyun was glacial towards him, avoid his gaze, his touch, his attempts to fix up things. Dongho slept alone in his room since, and merely talked to him, unless at work, where they had to.

This situation felt like hell for him. He needed Soohyun, he needed him so much. He missed his tender gaze, his brilliant smile, the way he ruffled his hair to annoy him, because he knows perfectly that Dongho hated to have messy hair. He missed his strong embrace and warm body when they slept together. He missed how much Soohyun was attentive to him, only preoccupied by Dongho’s well-being, even neglected his own. He missed all that. And right now, sat on Eli’s bed, he just tells those incoherent nonsenses, but strangely, it makes him feels better.

Eli was a great listener. He doesn’t cut him, not once, but looked straight into his eyes, holding his hand like he wanted to give him his strength. God, Kevin was so lucky to have such a boyfriend ! Dongho doesn’t understand at all what’s going on with Kevin. He must be crazy or something, because ignore the precious treasure he had there, common people, and Dongho was one of them, calls it madness.

- So, how can I help you? simply asked Eli after he had finished.

- Huh ? Dongho exclaimed incredulously.

- What ? You tell me your troubles, you suffer a lot and you want me to let you go staying idly ? Are you completely mad ?

- Eli...

- Come on, no more crying Dongho, we will fix it !

- “We” ?

- Yes. AJ is maybe not here yet, but we are still six. If we remove you and Soohyun that are the problem, we remain four. We'll find something for patch you up !

- Thank you hyung ! exclaimed Dongho, his smile coming back.

- Better like that, said Eli, noticing the change. I will talk with Soohyun first. Don’t worry anymore !

Eli ruffled his hair one last time before getting out of the room. Dongho leave after him, going to the kitchen. While looking at the clock, he realized that he spoke with Eli during an hour and half. He hoped that Kevin had finished his conversation right now. Only when Dongho came in, he realized that not. Well, it had to be surprising, it was a real blabbermouth. In fact, that called out is that Kevin did not speak Korean to his interlocutor. He spoke in English.

- Kev... Dongho murmured.

The latter turned, looking panicked.

- Oh, Dongho, it's you ! You scared me !

He said something on the phone before turning his attention to the maknae.

- What are you doing here ? You promised me that you would keep Eli away from here! he said, annoyed and anxious.

- It has been one hour and a half Kevin ! cried Dongho.

The brunette looked surprised.

- Already ? he asked, confused. I didn’t realize...

Probably realizing that he didn’t hang up, he put the phone to his ear :

- Sorry Chad, gotta go now. Yes, I'll try to call you later. Ok, let's do that. Bye !

Dongho, who had nothing understood, however, saw the embarrassment on the face of Kevin.

- I think I am entitled to ask you some explanation, Dongho said, crossing his arms.

- Yeah, you’re right. But not here. Let’s go outside.

Ok, here it got scary. In addition to the secrecy with his ​​boyfriend, Kevin didn’t even want to talk about it in the apartment. What he could have done ? Dongho was worried, also because he knows that Kevin decided to apply the Doctrine Taemin. But how far ?

 

As usual, Eunhyuk went directly from Li Ran, the door being open. Immediately to the interior view, a tantalizing smell led him to the kitchen. Li Ran was back, tasting the contents of a pan. Eunhyuk had a mischievous smile and approached her silently. When he arrived just behind her, he hugged her waist from behind, startling pushing a little scream. Eunhyuk immediately dropped his decision, hilarious.

- Oppa ! You scared me ! she reproached him.

- Sorry, but if you saw your face !

Very mature, Li ran stuck out her tongue, causing more laughter.

- Hey, can I help you ? he asked, moving closer to her. I told you to spare yourself.

- It's really not much. But you can set the table if you want.

- Yes ma'am ! he said, making a salvation military, which made ​​her laugh.

He left the dishes in the cupboard and handed it to him so that it serves food. He then disposed on the table, added two glasses, a jug of water and opened the fridge to get a bottle sparkling water. He had a smile touched seeing that a large part of the fridge was devoted to small bottles of his favorite strawberry milk. 

He put the fizzy water on the table and went to a shake the little bottle of under the nose of his childhood friend.

- What is it ? he asked mischievously.

- Do you really expect an answer? she replied in the same tone.

Eunhyuk chuckled and placed it on the table.

- In any case, thank you. It's nice to have thought of it.

- And that's not all, you’ll see, she said, smiling at him. Okay, everything is ready, the table is set. Let's eat !

- With pleasure ! he exclaimed. I'm starving.

Eunhyuk pulled the chair Li Ran for her to sit down, in great gentleman he was, then sat down in front of her.

- This looks delicious, the he complimented.

- Hopefully the taste is as good as the appearance then ! Mas iss ge deu to yo ! Li Ran wished him.

- Mas iss ge deu to yo ! Eunhyuk replied.

They began to eat, discussing the same time.

- Li Ran ! This Bibimbap is delicious ! It’s taste like my mother’s !

- Really ? smiled the woman, obviously happy. Actually, I asked her how she prepare it and I used the same spices as her.

- My mom gave you the secret of her recipe for Bibimbap ? frowned Eunhyuk.

- I have a great power of persuasion. Especially when I beg.

They burst out laughing.

- Ah ! Eunhyuk sighed. I believe that these are the moments like this that I missed most !

- Yeah, me too, she said, smiling at him. So, what are you planning to change my mind ? she asked curiously.

- Aha, surprise ! I strictly say anything ! You'll see !

- No ! It’s not fair ! Tell me !

- Nope, Eunhyuk taunted.

- Please ! At least one thing !

- Ok. Ferry.

- Ah ! We will take the Ferry ? Seriously ? Oh, that’s so great !

Eunhyuk can’t help but chuckled. Li Ran was so childish sometimes.

- Hey, I have another surprise for you ! she said, rising.

- What ?

- To properly celebrate our reunion... Tadaa ! exclaimed as she laid on the table two cocktail of pink champagne and strawberry.

- Li Ran, you know I don’t drink...

- Come on, just one cup ! This is not what will make you roll under the table !

- No. In addition, you're pregnant. You shouldn’t drink alcohol.

- Oppa, I'm not a child you no longer need to lecture me. It's just a drink. Come on, please !

- Okay, but only this time.

- To our reunion ! Li Ran said, raising her glass.

- To our reunion.

They clinked glasses.

- Oh, It's good to drink something fresh ! It's rather hot today ! Don’t seem like we are in December...

- This is global warming, decreed Eunhyuk, who is unleashed another laugh.

- There is already 1:00 PM, Eunhyuk said looking at his watch. Shall we ?

- Here we go !

Li Ran cleans the table while Eunhyuk did the dishes. After an epic battle of washer fluid and foam, which made ​​them laugh to break their ribs, they left.

 

The two young men walked along the streets of Seoul. Dongho said nothing, did not hurry Kevin. If he kept the secret was so heavy that he suspected, it would probably time to successfully spit it out.

- Dongho, do you remember ? Kevin began weakly. That night, at AJ’s place... Remember when we called AJ that evening, he presented to us his roommate, Chad...

Dongho nodded.

- Yes, I remember... But I don’t see the connection...

- I called AJ the next day and... Chad responds. We exchanged numbers and Facebook, and we started talking...

- But you're crazy ! exclaimed Dongho. It could affect the coverage of AJ ! Nobody back there knows he is a K-pop idol !

- No, I gave him my private details ! I would never have done anything at all that can harm AJ !

- A simple search on the internet with your name and his and all is discovered !

Kevin paled. Obviously he had not thought of that.

- It’s not the worst... murmured the chestnut.

- What ? What can be worse than that ?

- I mean ... I was very clear early on the fact that I was with someone, and Chad seemed rather cool with that but... the way he talks to me... I feel that I don’t let him indifferent... And… to be honest… it doesn’t leave me indifferent either...

Dongho looked at Kevin, in shock, while the eldest started to shiver.

- Don’t dare to tell me you’re serious ! burst out the maknae. Kevin ! What’s wrong with you ? I mean… Eli is without doubts the most gentle, carrying and protective person I ever met ! And he loves you ! Damn Kevin, he loves you like crazy !  He will do everything for you ! And you, you would be able to risk everything you had for a guy you never meet ?

- I like him Dongho ! pleaded Kevin. I like him and it scares me ! Because there is Eli, and despite all our arguments, I still love him ! I still love him but I can’t help but be attracted to someone else, and I know that if he finds out, he will leave me forever ! I’m so confused ! I don’t know what I feel, what I want ! I'm totally lost ! Kevin said, sobbing.

- Kevin… whispered Dongho, tears came into his eyes.

He didn’t know Kevin pass through such a thing, and that suffer that much, only focus on his problem with Soohyun. He had been so selfish, only complain about himself, while Kevin got lost in his feelings. Dongho embraced Kevin, let him the time to cry, surrounded by his arms.

 

The car stopped in front of the police station of Itaewon.

- Stay in the car, said Ryeowook by loosening his belt. I would not be long.

He then left the vehicle and walked to the police station. As usual, it was teeming with activity. Undeterred, he went to the home the point.

- Hello gentlemen, I would like to Lieutenant Song please.

- Who ask  ?

- Kim Ryeowook, he said, removing his sunglasses.

After the hysteria he provoked, Ryeowook was pushed into an office by an upset man.

- What were you thinking ? groused the lieutenant. Going to the police station, with unveiled face ? You want to get me in trouble ?

The lieutenant sat behind his desk and Ryeowook invited him to do the same in front of him. He put his foot on the desk and looked at the brunette.

- Lieutenant Song, I came because I need your services.

- The reverse would have surprised me, huh ! What do you want ?

- I want you localize someone by satellite via his cellphone.

- Ryeowook-ah, said the other, you came to ask me to do something illegal ?

- Song Do il ! Shall I remember you who gave you the money to pay your gambling debts before the loan sharks come to take away your organs as fee ? thundered Ryeowook.

- Shh ! Lower your voice ! exclaimed the other, straightening himself. I report to you that I am police lieutenant. If these... mistakes of youth were to find out, it could cost me my place !

- Don’t worry about it, I didn’t intend to expose you to the Comissioner. At least not if you help me.

- Ryeowook, this is dangerous. If I get caught, I'm finished !

- You won’t be caught. I trust your skills.

Do il sighed deeply before looking to his friend, straight to the eyes.

- Ryeowook-ah, it will be ten years since we've known each other. You never had been the kind of guy to use such methods. What happened ?

Ryeowook had a twisted smile.

- I have some reasons to believe that my boyfriend is cheating on me. I want to know where he is to caught him in the act !

- And what it will bring you, huh ? Apart from your breaking heart, what are you gaining to see that ?

- I need it, Do il ! I need to know !

- And you can’t have a talk like a mature adult ?

- What good if the damage is already done ?

Do il sighed. Of course, he couldn’t deter Ryeowook. He might look all cute from the outside, it was really stubborn. When he had someth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter