Dream

No Matter How Much It Hurts

- M i n j u n g

I had a weird dream last night. 

I was falling. I don't know why or how, but I was falling. I didn't know what to do, I didn't know what to feel other than fear. I couldn't feel the tears, but I knew they were there and I suddenly realized, I didn't want to die. I didn't want to leave my life that I had been living. But for some reason, an image of a man kept appearing. I didn't want to leave this man the most. I've never believed in the whole "one day, a prince charming will come and rescue you," thing. I honestly thought it was bogus. I didn't believe it, but for some reason, I kept wanting to have someone; this man, to save me. But I only continued to fall, down, down, and down. I squezed my eyes shut and braced for myself for the collision. Except, I never felt the pain of my body against the ground. Instead I felt someone holding me in a warm embrace, slightly hovering just above the ground. I could also hear the soft flap of wings. I looked to see who it was, and it was...Aron? With wings? What. Although the confusion, my body naturally reacted and hugged him back, as tears poured out even more. Aron slightly pulled away and wiped the tears from my face and gentely whispered, "Don't cry, I'm here now." And this. Was the last thing I remembered about my dream. 

....Let's just say I woke up very..very surprised. I mean, I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE GUY, YET I'M HAVING DREAMS ABOUT HIM ALREADY?? Oh my god. I think it's time to call Yoonji. 

After calling Yoonji, she actually decided to come over instead so I could explain to her about my dream. Once I told her the whole thing, I added, "I just don't understand. I've only talked to the guy once, and I've only known him for what, three days?"

"Oh my gosh, this could be a sign of tru-" Yoonji began but I cut her off. 

"-Don't say 'true love.' I honestly don't even know the guy," I told her. 

"I can tell you about him," Yoonji suggested. I admit, I was a bit curious and didn't want to reject her offer, yet I didn't want to sound as if I were interested in him either. But, Yoonji being the way she was, decided to just tell me about him without my agreeing to it or not. I slightly sighed from relief as she began to talk. "Hmm, well you already know he plays guitar and sings. He's also a really nice guy. I've actually been friends with him longer than I've been with you. *O* I've been friends with Aron since early childhood." She paused, then continued. "He likes to cook. AND HE'S AMAZING. Believe me, if you ever tell him this, he'll just deny it. That idiot is so oblivious to his own talent. OH, and also! Whenever you talk to him through cellophone or anything, don't text. Call. Why? Because when he texts, he sounds so formal and boring." Yoonji laughed, and as did I. "Aron hasn't actually been in many good relationships. He's dated super beautiful girls, except they were all so ugly on the inside. They only acted nice in front of him, but when they saw me, oh dear god. Talk about true ugly colors." Yoonji paused again and looked at me. I was actually listening very closely to what she was telling me. "You know what Minjung? I actually wouldn't mind if you and Aron hook up. And the more I think about it, you two suit each other very well."

"Oh really?" I said sarcastically. I laughed a little because it would be impossible for a guy like Aron to like someone...well, someone like me.  

"YES REALLY! When in a relationship, believe me, he will be dedicated," Yoonji paused for a few seconds then said, "Want to know something weird though?" Yoonji suddenly said. I could see a smile starting to form on her lips.

"Hm?" 

"Aron told me eariler he had a dream about you too," she started. I could almost feel my heart thump out of my chest and the heat rising to my face. e u e

"R-really?" I replied back in disbelief.

"Yeah, no joke. Don't tell him I told you this because he didn't want me to tell. HAHA, like I would listen to him. He dreampt about you both collaborating on guitar, and apparently he also took you out to the beach and such. In the dream he also taught you how to make a strawberry cake *o*" Yoonji answered, while looking up at an invisable dream cloud, as if she could picture everything right then and there. She was obviously overthinking this dream. Oooh, Yoonji and her imaginations. 

"Strawberry cake?" I said.

"Well yeah! Remember? In the text message? Mr. Cook?" she said. 

"OOH," I responded to what she had said. I felt stupid for not clicking it together before. "But wait. Why would he be dreaming about..me? e u e" 

"How should I know? I'm not him. Except, the day after you two met, he told me he thought you were really...reallyyy cute," Yoonji squeeled. "GAH! I can see it now! Aron and Minjung." I laughed. 

"Relationships are over-rated though," I told her. 

"Minjung ah! You'll have to get into another relationship sooner or later in life. Just because of that idiot ex of yours doesn't mean all guys are like him." 

"I know I know, I just don't want to be in any relationships right now. It's not because of him," I explained to her. Honestly, it could be any other reason, but him. Ugh. 

"Okkaayy~" Yoonji said, and hugged me. She checked her phone then said, "Listen, I have to get going. D: I have my art classes now, so I'll see you later Minjung ah." She got up and as did I. We walked to the door. Just before she left though, to turned to me and said, "Minjung, if you have time today, go to Cafe Daum. It's a cute little cafe shop with terrific coffee and deserts." 

"Really? I've never been there, but I'll try to if I have time today," I smiled, and waved, and as she did the same, she left. 

I admit. I really enjoyed learning more about Aron. And I was...actually really happy to learn that he had dreams about me too. _ _|| Gahhh! Just thinking about it makes my heart feel like it will burst right from my chest. 

 

After finishing up some work, I decided to actually go and check out the cafe Yoonji had suggested. She was right, it was a small but cute cafe. *O* And the little pictures they drew and put up on the boards. Awahh! SO CUTE. But I could have sworn..one of the drawings looked like me...huh. Nah nah, it's just me. 

I entered the shop and looked for a perfect corner to sit by. Yeah. I like my corners. Simply just walking around the shop though, I could feel how warm and cozy it was. Other cafes just didn't feel this way. It felt like..home. 

I was still admiring everything about the place when a familer voice said, "What can I get you?" I looked up to see a man holding a note pad with a pen in an apron and such. He gave one of his sweet smiles. From the surprise, my mouth slowly parted, and I found myself frozen, just staring at him. "Minjung?" I heard Aron say. Knocking out of my trance, I shook my head and closed my mouth and wiped any possible drool.

"W-what?" I stupidly said. 

"I asked what I could get you," he laughed, and held out his note pad and pen to write down my order. I told him quickly while staring at the table, embarassed.

When he had left to go get my order, I facepalmed myself and said,"Aish! Minjung, how much stupider could you get? You nearly drooled in front of him." Trying to get my pride back together, I busied myself by getting out the work I had brought along with me. And by work, I meant taking out my laptop and my notebook full of stories and poetry I had written. I began typing up one of my poems I had revised earlier as Aron had come back with my coffee and desert. 

"Thank you," I said, looking up to him, then looked back to my work. 

"No problem," he replied, and took a seat in front of me. o.o I looked back at him in confusion. 

"What are you doing? Don't you have work? o.o" I asked, confused. 

"I'm on break," he said. He then asked, "What are you working on?" 

"Ahh, I see. And oh, i'm just editing a poem I wrote. I'm hoping to be able to get this one published," I told him.

"Cool! May I read it?" he asked, curious. Again, being so cute. >.< 

"NOPE," I bluntly said. "But you can be the first to read it when it's done. :DD" 

"Sounds good," he smiled. I could feel the glaring eyes of girls. I know it. Aiishh. How annoying, assuming things. I mean, he could just be my..attractive brother, y'know? Suddenly, Aron got up. 

"Is break already over?" I said, kind of disappointed. 

"Hmm, not quite, I just have to go do something," he said. He turned and headed towards the front of the cafe where the mini stage was, but before he got all the way, he came back, as if remembering something. He knelt down next to me so we were eye level. "I'm curious though, what do you think of the coffee?" I could feel my face turn a light shade of pink from how close our faces were to each other. 

"I-I haven't tried it yet, I was waiting for it to cool down," I said, then added, "I could try it now though." Aron simply smiled, and continued to watch me drink the coffee, waiting for a response. And as I took a sip of the coffee, I felt a gush of flavor spread all over my mouth. It was sweet, yet not too sweet, and it had a slighty tasty bitter aftertaste. A taste that I strangly love. "Wow! This coffee is great! Yoonji was right, this place does have amazing coffee." At this, Aron smiled super big. 

"That's great to hear," he kept smiling, "I brewed it myself y'know." 

"Chincha?" I said, surprised. 

"Yup!" he eye smiled, then got up to his full height and walked over towards the stage. On the small stage there was a beautiful guitar, and he happened to pick it up and took a seat on the stool while adjusting the mic. I admit, I sort of gasped from the surprise. I didn't expect him to literally go on stage and perform. *O* I've never heard him sing before and this will be the first.

Everyone now was staring at Aron, anticipating what he was going to sing. I too was curiously waiting, and suddenly, he began moving his fingers on the guitar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW_9FTqVN34  (a/n: just pretend it's Aron singing. LOL)

As he was beginning the intro, he looked up as if searching the crowd. Finally, his eyes set upon mine, and he began singing, with a big smile on his face. I couldn't help but smile back. The guitar was beautiful, the singing was beautiful, and he was beautiful. dishdoisah There was something about the atmosphere as well that made me want to smile and never stop. I haven't felt this way in so long. Was it because of the music? The coffee? or him? Maybe all three. 

Shrugging off the questions that could complicate my train of thought for the night, I stopped and simply enjoyed my coffee and desert while listening to Aron's sweet voice and beautiful guitar playing. 

And throughout the whole performance, his eyes never left mine. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: What'd you guys thinK?? LDHLSIHDS I personally really liked this chapter. //OTLOTLOTL I'm very fond of the ending. ///dead. and yeah. Don't bash on me. ; u ; I know it's not Aron's voice, but CLOSE ENOUGH. and kind of a short update..but ehh... oh well. //otl 

Comment and Subscribe!! ♥ 
Now for some eye candy ;D 

tumblr_miulqhQ1lY1s605pho1_500.jpg

Awahh, so cute. <3 Aron, that bias ruiner. ; U ; 

tumblr_miu695UBIc1r88gllo1_500.gif