Hi

No Matter How Much It Hurts

Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4lTYG7Fqeg

- Author -

It had been weeks since Aron had been released from the hospital. The doctors gave him a brief yet stern warning to not strain himself, and with that he left with newly prescribed medicine. Aron wasn't sure if they would do any difference, but he gladly took them and said his thanks anyways. There really wasn't much he could do other than take these pills and live through the rest of his days happy. Luckily he had Minjung, so he didn't worry about the not being happy part. Why waste life on being sad when there were so many things to smile about still?

"Are you sure you'll be fine alone?" Nu'est's manager said through the cracked window as Aron got out of the van.

"I'm sure," Aron smiled. "If I need anything, I'll be sure to call you." His manager sighed and nodded okay. With that, Aron left for his apartment. The manager was sure to watch him closely to see if he had gotten inside safely before leaving. 

Before Aron even fully put his stuff away, he snuck a look to see if manager-nim had left. "Ahh, he's gone," Aron smiled to himself. Emptying out his bag, he grabbed his cellphone and wallet. Thinking he was ready to leave, he looked back at his bottle of pills that had fallen out. Sighing, he walked over and grabbed the bottle and stuffed it in his coat pocket. "Better safe than sorry I guess."

Dropping by the flower shop, Aron greeted the florist and asked for a bouquet of flowers. While waiting, Aron couldn't help but smile. He hadn't been outside in what seemed like forever. It was nice to breath in the outside air rather than the musky hospital air. It was refreshing.

When his flowers arrived, he was quick to pay. He then hurriedly left with the flowers with excitement in his face. He took in the deep scent of the roses and smiled to himself once again. Before he could even gather all his thoughts together, he had arrived at Minjung's house. Putting on one of his biggest smiles, he rung the doorbell. Covering his face with the bouquet of flowers, he waited for her to open the door. When the door opened, he heard a gasp that was extremely satisfying to Aron's ears. Uncovering his face from the flowers, he smiled. "Hi."

"Yah, Aron," Minjung's voice was stern. "Aren't you supposed to-"

Holding the flowers to her, Aron gave another charming smile. "-Let's go on a date."

"Uh, dude, I was just asking something-"

"Please?" Aron whined. "Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease."

Minjung let out a laugh. "Ugh, come in," she smiled and grabbed for Aron's hands as she led him in. "Let me go find a vase for these," she nodded towards the flowers. "They're beautiful by the way." Taking one rose from the banquet, she looked up at Aron and smiled. "Thank you."

Aron smiled, happy and content. Taking a step inside, he watched Minjung disappear into the kitchen to fill the vase she had found with water. 

"Ah!" Minjung rang from the kitchen. Peaking her head out, she rose her brows, "Did you really want to go out today?" 

Taking swifts strides with his long legs, Aron entered the kitchen with Minjung. "Hmmm," he took the flowers and adjusted them into the vase. Looking up to Minjung, he smiled. "Not really. I just really wanted to see your face." Dropping his smile, he took her hands. "I missed you." 

Smiling softly, Minjung let go of Aron's hands to wrap her arms around his neck as she rose onto her tippy-toes. "I missed you too." 

Aron held her waist and rested his head on her shoulders. "I'm happy." 

"Hm? Something good happen?" Minjung chuckled. 

"I got to see you." 

"Psh, quit being such a smooth-talker," Minjung laughed. 

"What? It's only the truth!" Aron slightly pulled away to look at Minjung, his eyes bewildered. "You don't believe me?" he spoke jokingly. 

"Go sit down," Minjung let out another laugh. "I'll get you a drink." 

 

Hours had passed, yet still Minjung and Aron were still placed on the couch talking about anything and everything. There wasn't a day where they both couldn't find anything to talk about. Whether it be about each other's day, or the weather, there's was always something to say. To them, this was the best 'date' they could ask for. Simple chats and smiles. 

Resting her head on Aron's shoulder, Minjung asked in a quiet tone. "Are you alright?" 

Aron softly chuckled, "of course." Wraping his arm around Minjung to pull her closer, his cheek against her head. Again he repeated, "Of course I'm okay." 

They sat in a silence that grew louder than their words. A silence that was more than enough to bring them closer together. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a/n: Not the best chapter, I know. BUT I TRIED. Uhm...I'm not even sure if I still have readers so..I won't write much. LOL I had a really difficult time writing this..a lot of things happened. This chapter isn't as long as I originally wanted it to be. lol I'd like to dedicate this chapter to a good friend of mine who will not be here to read this chapter. He was always very encouraging - with just his little words like "don't give up!" Haha, he's awesome. And I will miss him a lot.. But yeah. To those who did read and are still dedicated to this story, thank you all so much. Please continue on supporting! I know there will be people who will unsubscribe once i've publish this story, but oh well. :T