A Day With Friends

No Matter How Much It Hurts

- H y u n s o o - 

I was lugging my camera equipment and a giant bowel of fried rice to Yoonji's house. _ _|| Yes. Fried rice. Yoonji told me to bring some sort of food...so..yeah. I decided to bring fried rice...because I like rice. 

When I had reached Yoonji's door, I found that I had no hands to ring the doorbell. D: So instead, I attempted to use my elbow..luckly it was a success. Unexpectedly, a stranger opened the door. e u e ;;; For a moment I thought I was at the wrong house, however, the stranger was quick to say, "Looking for Yoonji?" 

"Yup!" I cheerfully said and smiled. 

"She's in the kitchen. Here, I'll help you with some of that stuff." he gestured to help me carry my load of things I was carrying. 

"Oh! Thanks!" I handed him the bowel of fried rice. And as I did so, I stepped inside and set my equipment down at the table. The stranger set the bowel besides it. 

"Where's Minjung?" I asked Yoonji. 

"She's out getting some things," Yoonji replied and tsked. "Yah! Hyunsoo ah! Letting other people carry your stuff for you? What happened to your manhood?" 

"Pssh. Who am I to reject help when it's offered?" I laughed. Turning around, I looked at the stranger. "By the way! I'm Hyunsoo. Lee Hyunsoo. And you are?" I held my hand out to him. 

"I'm Kwak Aron," he replied; shaking my hand. Ahh, so this was Aron. 

"So I finally get to meet you! Now I have another guy friend to hang out with these girls. Now people will stop thinking I'm some womanizing beauty!" I joked. 

"'Womanizing beauty?' As if," Yoonji scoffed. 

"Hey! Believe it or not, lots of girls actually like me," I laughed. 

"Oh really? Name one?" she sarcastically asked. 

"Erm.." 

"See? No one!" Yoonji laughed. "So by the way, what did you bring?" She looked at the bowel on the table. 

"Fried rice!" I smiled cheekingly. 

"Fried rice?" Yoonji repeated. 

"Mhm. I made it myself. :D It's good! I swear!" I assured her. 

"Well, it better be," she said. 

"Mhm, mhm," I replied. 

"It smells good," Aron pitched in. 

"See? Aron believes me!" I laughed. 

"Okay, okay," she said and added, "Now you two! Get out. Go to the living room or something. I'm sure you two don't want to watch me cook." 

"Yes ma'm~" I obeyed and grabbed my equipment. 

"What's all that," Aron inquired. 

"This? It's my photography equipment." I replied as we got to the living room. I took a seat, as he did the same. 

"Ah! So you're Minjung's photographer friend? She's told me about you," he said. I was actually kind of surprised at this. 

"Wow, she talks about me?"

"Yep. She told me you were a really good friend of hers."

"Chincha? Awahh! Minjung ah really is a good friend," I said; relieved. 

"She also told me how you gave her this amazing photograph on canvas."

"Mhm! Wah, she even told you about that. I feel so embarassed now." I laughed and scratched the back of my head. 

"Don't be," Aron laughed as well. "By the way, I'm curious. I've always been into photography. Do you mind showing me some technique and equipments you use?" 

"Sure! I don't mind at all. Here, I'll show you some things I have with me now," I replied and began taking out my equipment. 

We continued to talk about photography and etc. And to be honest; I quite liked this guy. WOOHOO. Now I have someone to have guy talks with now. 
 

- M i n j u n g - 

Setting down some of the bags I had, I rung Yoonji's doorbell. When the door opened, I saw Yoonji in her cute little Rilakuma apron. 

"Hiya," I smiled. "Been cooking I see." 

"Yes!" she replied. "Thank god you're here now," she laughed. 

"Isn't Aron and Hyunsoo here?" 

"Yeah, but they're too busy boy-bonding right now," she gestured her head to two guys huddled by the coffee table staring at camera stuff. Yup, that's Hyunsoo alright. 

"Ahh, I see, I see," I laughed and entered the house. I guess when I entered, Hyunsoo and Aron finally noticed I was here. 

"Wahhh! Minjung ah is finally here!" Hyunsoo nearly shouted. 

"Yo," I bluntly waved and headed to the kitchen with Yoonji. From the kitchen, I could hear Hyunsoo say to Aron, "Don't worry. She loves us." Oooh, Hyunsoo.

I set the bags on the table, and asked Yoonji, "So, what are you planning we do for today?" 

"Hmm, originally I planned that we could just stay home, eat, get fat, and watch a movie, but I thought that was too boring. So I was thinking maybe we could eat here, then drive to  the beach because it's really nice out today," Yoonji replied. 

"Sounds good, but it's still too cold to swim though," I added. 

"Yup, that's why we have Hyunsoo the photographer here," Yoonji laughed. 

"Photoshoot day?" I raised an eyebrow and laughed along with Yoonji. 

"YES," she exclaimed. "And if we get hungry again, I'm sure we can find a small store that sells food around the beach. Or we can just bring some snacks with us."

"Sounds good then. But..do you think the guys will like this plan very much?" I laughed. 

"Huh..then maybe we can..have a jam session later on the beach as well. That gives us all things we could do. We can eat, take pictures, and jam."

"I like that idea. Should I go tell them about it?" I asked. 

"Sure," Yoonji said. I got up from my seat, and walked to the living room. Hyunsoo was still showing the different things he can do with his camera. < _ < I laughed a bit and cleared my throat. When I had gotten their attention, I told them about our plans for today. Surprisingly, they were all up for it. 

"Seems fun! I've never had a photoshoot with you guys either, so this should be interesting," Hyunsoo said. 

"Mhm, and I just so happen to have my guitar with me as well because of last night's open mic night at the cafe," Aron also said. I smiled and nodded okay.

Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d3JnC6Epuk

Once we had finished eating, we headed straight to the beach. It was mid-afternoon and the sun was nice and shiny; perfect lighting for taking pictures. Surprisingly, the ride there didn't seem that long because we were all joking and being stupid in the car singing to kpop songs.

When we got to the beach, we laid the blanket down and set all of our stuff down. We brought some sandwiches and some drinks in case we wanted a snack. The first thing Hyunsoo did was get out his camera and the first thing Aron did was get out his guitar. Yoonji also took out her sketchbook and began to sketch a bit of the scenery. I sort of wished I had my notebook or my laptop with me to write or blog on. _ _|| So instead, I took off my shoes, and walked towards the water. Surprisingly, the water was kind of sort of warm. It entertained me, so I just kept splashing the water with my feet. There were some kids around me that were doing the same, and eventually they started to splash me with the water. D:  When their mom wasn't looking, I splashed back at them. "Ha! Take that!" I laughed. The kids only laughed back and began to splash me. _ _||| Eventually their mom called them over to go eat, and I was left alone. I looked back to Yoonji and them, and I saw them just staring. I nervously laughed and walked over to them. 

"Minjung ah! You're all wet," Yoonji exclaimed. 

"E-erm..yeahhh," I scratched my head and laughed. "It was a battlefield out there Yoonji! and I sort of..lost." 

"D'aw! Minjung ah! You're so cutteee," Yoonji laughed. 

"Haha, suuree," I took a seat on the blanket next to Hyunsoo and Aron. They were both smiling and looking at something in the camera. Obviously I was curious so I was trying to look, but they wouldn't let me. fhoodihfod "Why can't I see?-- Wait, don't tell me..Hyunsoo ah! YOU TOOK PICTURES OF ME DIDN'T YOU? WAAAEE?" I complained. 

"Just because," Hyunsoo laughed and ruffled my hair. He then rose up his camera and took some more photos. Aiishh..chincha..

We took some pretty stupid photos, but we also took some pretty awesome ones. There was one with Aron and his guitar. There was also another with Yoonji sketching. When we all got kind of bored, we decided to go play by the water. This time, all of us got soaking wet. _ _||

While playing around, Hyunsoo ended up actually taking lots of really awesome pictures of everyone. He told us that he would develope the pictures and give them to use when he has the chance. 

Afterwards, we sat in the sun, hoping the sun would dry us. We also ended up singing a bunch. Aron was playing his guitar, and we all just sort of ended up singing along with him. 

Eventually, the sun began to set, and the sky and the sea became this lovely orange, pink, and purple cotton candy color. For a moment, we all just sat their in silence; staring at the beauty. 

This was something I really loved about my friends. At the end of the day, we are our own induvidual selves, yet we all still know how to express ourselves and have fun together. When we are all together, that's when we see the best of each other. We can all joke around together, but best of all, we can share a beautful silence together when it comes to truly beautiful things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: HI. WHAT'D YOU THINK? Yeahhh, lack of Minjung and Aron fluff, but I decided that I needed to take some time to build up some more character development for the side characters such as Yoonji and Hyunsoo. ;D I hope you liked this update, and comment, subscribe, and upvote maybe? ;DDD 
I. Love. You. Guys. ♥ Until next time I decide to update again. ;D 

; A ; DID YOU GUYS HEAR HOW NU'EST MEMBERS ARE SICK? IDHIOSHDSOH I hope they get better soon. ♥ ♥ Mah babbiesssssssss. foisdhfosd 

Erm...photo spam time? ;D 

D'aw, look at the hyung. 

tumblr_mkofpwJv4D1s3p0nho4_500.jpg

Cute. . Bias ruiner. 

tumblr_mkox07tAfy1rpherio1_500.jpg
 

Baekho and Aron. ♥ 

tumblr_mko6u08o0K1rs2kxpo1_250.gif   tumblr_mko6u08o0K1rs2kxpo2_250.gif

BIAS. RUINER. ; A ; 

tumblr_mknlca4T0t1ruydvlo3_r1_250.gif   tumblr_mknlca4T0t1ruydvlo4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mknlca4T0t1ruydvlo5_r1_250.gif   tumblr_mknlca4T0t1ruydvlo6_r1_250.gif

Okay. Bye. ;D 

tumblr_mklz8kXKBy1qg57tuo6_r1_250.gif