The Question Game

No Matter How Much It Hurts

- M i n j u n g -  

After Aron's little performance, he came back to my table and took a seat. My mouth was still gapping open when he did so. _ _|| 

"So?" Aron spoke, raising an eyebrow. "What'd you think?" 

"W-wow.." was all I could manage to say at that moment. 

"Wow?" he slightly chuckled. 

"Uh- I mean. It was amazing! Like, WOW! Your voice is really great," I told him. 

"Haha, thanks," he chuckled again, then said. "We have open mic nights here, and we're trying to get more people to come and participate. Maybe one day you could come and perform as well," he smiled. He checked the time then said, "Now excuse me, break time is sadly over." He sighed. "I'd stay if I could, but y'know, work." 

"I'd love to come and perform once in a while. And Oh! Don't worry. I have to start editing anyways," I told him. 

"Okay," he smiled and got up. "I'll talk to you soon." Before he turned and left though, I could have sworn I saw him wink. x__x Not a creepy, playboy wink though..but...a very attractive cute wink. I quickly got back to work, trying to get him out of my head. 

 

After finishing my work, I took out my phone and checked for the time. I was baffled by how much time had passed! It had only felt like an hour, but really, two hours had already passed. *O* 

I quickly packed my work and threw away my trash. I made sure my table was clean before getting up to leave. I really hate it when people just leave their stuff on the table. I then pushed the chair in and walked towards the doors. As I opened the doors though, I heard someone call out my name. 

"Minjung!" it was Aron. I turned to look at him as he was half jogging towards me. "Perfect timing. I just finished work." 

Yup. He was off work alright. He was no longer wearing the vest and apron he had been wearing before. Instead, he was wearing a snug gray hoodie, and well fitted jeans. 

"Oh, and I was just about to head out as well," I laughed. 

"May I walk you home then?" Aron politely asked and smiled as he came to stand beside me. 

"S-sure. I mean, if you don't mind," I half stuttered. Heat rising to my face yet again. 

"Of course I don't mind!" he gave a cheeky smile. 

He walked along the left side of me. Although we didn't talk, it wasn't awkward either. He gave a very warm and comforting presence. 

"Let's play a game," Aron randomly spoke. 

"Hm? What kind of game?"  I asked as I slightly turned my head to look at him. 

"It's called the question game. It's pretty self-explanitory. We just ask each other stuff and answer as truthfully as possible," he explained. 

"Hmm, sure. You go first," I smiled. 

"What's your favorite food? Or favorite kind of food?" 

"I love sweet foods. ♥ Like cake. What about you?" 

"I like anything spicy. But I also don't mind sweets." he said. "Since you asked for my favorite food as well, I get to go again. Electric guitar, or acoustic?" 

"Definitly acoustic. I just feel like acoustic can express more sincere emotions. But electric is awesome as well!" 

"Same here. :)" 

"Favorite color?" I asked. 

"White, like the clouds on a clear sky blue day. What about you?" 

"I like a lot of colors, but I think I like blue the most." I answered him. "Favorite fruit?" 

"I love apples," he answered. 

"Really? Same here!" I told him. 

"Yup! My mom used to always make these apple chips. It sounds weird, but they were so amazing," he said. 

"Aw, that sounds great. I mean, apple chips. *O* Nomnom." 

"I could teach you how to make them one day," he smiled and looked at me. 

"Chincha? Gahh, I'd love that," I excitedly replied. 

"Great :) Now, I have one last question," he looked straight into my eyes. "Do you have a boyfriend?" 

Once again, I could almost feel my heart thump right out of my chest. "I-I don't have one." 

"Really? Who wouldn't want to date you? You're the perfect mixture of sweet, lovable, and kind," he smiled and turned to look at the stars. 

"Oh no no, actually, there's a lot of people who wouldn't. I mean, I can be really stupid at times as well, like, one time during class, I fell asleep, and when the teacher tried waking me up, I told him, 'ugh, five more minutes mom.' Even now people still tease me about it. . u ." I laughed as I told him; remembering the time this happened back in middle school. Aron stopped walking then and stood in front of me. He was much taller than me. x__x He bent down a little, got close to my face, and pinched my cheeks softly. I could feel my face go way red from the sudden closeness. 

"Aww, Minjung. You're so cute," he smiled. 

"PFFT- BWOH? Nooo," I denied it. He simply laughed. Without thinking, I suddenly asked, "Soo..do you have a girlfriend?" Aron then unpinched his fingers from my cheeks and began to open his mouth to answer. But right after asking the question, my face automatically flustered even more. I also became aware of my surroundings and realized I had already reached my house."U-uh, NEVERMIND. You don't have to answer-- I've already reached my house. T-thanks for walking me home," I slightly bowed my head and rushed into my house. 

But before I got inside, Aron half shouted, "Nope! I don't have a one!" 

 

- A r o n

Minjung was telling me a cute story of a time she fell asleep in class and thought her teacher was her mom trying to wake her up. I couldn't help but stop and pinch her little chubby cheek. But I admit, I was sort of surprised by how close I was to her face. She was even pretty up close. I covered up my shock quickly, just as Mingjung suddenly asked if I had a girlfriend. 

I was just about to answer Minjung's question when she suddenly said how she's already reached her house. She nearly ran to her doors, but before she could get inside, I shouted to her, "Nope! I don't have one!" and smiled. Minjung kind of stopped and stood there for a moment, but she soon turned back around. 

"S-see you later," she said quietly. 

"See you," I waved as I watched her go inside. How much cuter could she get? I smiled, even while knowing she wasn't there anymore. I shoved my hands in my pockets and walked my way back to my place. It was so cold outside that I could see my breath now. I suddenly laughed, and spoke out loud to myself. "Minjung. You have absolutely no idea how much I wanted to hold your hand." I sighed and stared at the stars. "I should have held your hand." 

And I ran home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: SOOO. YEAH. I KNOW. Short chapter..but A LOT OF DIALOGUE. ;o But yeah. Ohohoho. Yeh..I don't know what to say....cause I have no legit readers right now..huh. 

Oh well. Eye candy time. 

tumblr_mj3ofdsKHL1rmaybho1_500.jpg

Aron. You freaking bias ruiner. ; ___ ; If you guys have read my other fanfic, you guys would know my bias is really JR, but oh my god. Aron...dsidoish //OTL 

tumblr_mj15n6CVFd1s2fu26o5_250.giftumblr_mj15n6CVFd1s2fu26o6_250.gif//dead. 

tumblr_mj1l9wQnyR1qm3slro1_250.gif

...I love these guys. 

tumblr_mj0akkvzu31s784s4o1_500.gif

Okay. BYE. ♥  Comment and Subscribe ♥

tumblr_miz4egQVD41s4sii3o1_500.gif