"I'm here."

No Matter How Much It Hurts
 
- A r o n - 
 
At 5am in the morning, I got up and splashed my face with cold water. Changing out of my sleep attire, and into my work out clothes, I went out for my morning jog. It was a normal dewy morning, and the sun was not quite out yet. The air was full of moisture because it had stormed the night before. Taking a deep breath of the rain scented air, I plugged in my headphones and began my jog.
 
First starting out slow, I began to quicken my pace. And as I did so, I found my breathing begin to worsen as well. Grasping for air, I had to stop and stabilize my balance by holding onto a pole as I chugged down my water. It was weird. I wasn't even half way through my jog, and I had already run out of breath. Shrugging it off, I continued the run, to only find my breath gone once again. Sighing, I spoke to myself, "I guess it's just not my morning." Draining the last of my water, I decided to just walk back to my apartment to get ready for dance practice with Nu'est.  
 
When I had arrived at the Pledis studios, I was surprised to find Jr already there practicing. Seeing me enter, he turned to greet me. "Did you just get here?"  
 
"Yup," I replied as I looked around the studio. "Where are the others?" 
 
"Still asleep most likely. They'll be here eventually.. hopefully," Jr half laughed. "You can start warming up first. I've already done so." 
 
Yup. That's Nu'est's leader alright. Whenever he puts his mind into something, he always makes sure to do it exactly and properly. No wonder he was chosen to be leader. Haha. But I really wish he would relax a bit and not overwork himself so much. 
 
While warming up, one by one, all of Nu'est began to show up. Baekho was of course the last one to come. And as we all did our warm ups together, we started to rehearse our dance for the upcoming comeback. 
 
I was fine at first, but after multiple times of practicing, my breathing began to worsen once again. Taking a bottle of water, I chugged it down like there was no tomorrow. However this time, rather than me just running out of breath, it began to be difficult to simply take in air. Ignoring this fact, I continued to practice because I didn't want to let my members down. The members seemed to notice right away my condition though.
 
"You're sweating an awful lot," Ren stated. "You look sick as well. Are you sure you should keep on practicing?"
 
Shaking my head no, I told him, "I'm fine."
 
"You don't look fine," Minhyun added in. "Your breathing today seems completely off as well. I don't think you should be practicing under these conditions." 
 
"I-" I began to say as I got cut off from Jr. 
 
"-They're right. The members health comes first. Aron, you just go home and rest for today. I'll explain everything to the manager when he comes," he paused for a little bit. "If it gets any worse, make sure to see a doctor." 
 
Sighing, I gave in. Gathering my items, I walked out of the studio. 
 
 
Getting home safely, I decided to do a couple of things before I went to rest. Going online to check the fancafe, I smiled at how many fans were anticipating the comeback. As I got up to grab a glass of water, I suddenly remembered I had yet to check my voicemail. Turning up the speaker volume on my phone, I listened to the messages as I got my water. 
 
-beep- 
"Hi Aron, we just wanted to call and notify you that you have an appointment scheduled for August 25th."
 
Instinctively, I placed my hand to my heart. There was suddenly an overwhelming pain in my chest. 
 
"We have noticed you have not been coming in for your check ups. It is very important for you to come in this time. We need to check if your condition has worsen and if we need to prescribe to you different or more medication."
 
Still holding my glass of water. I clenched it tightly. It felt difficult to even take in air. Each breathe was heavy and low. Sweat began to drench my body as well. The pain in my chest continued to tighten more and more.
 
"-Thank you, and have a great day."   -Beep- 
 
At this point, I was on my knees. One hand was still holding into the cup, and the other was held to my chest. And at this moment, the voice mail changed to another caller. 
 
-beep- 
"Hey Aron, this is Minjung."
 
The pain suddenly increased even more, making me drop my cup, which shattered into pieces. I didn't know if it was my heard pounding, or my head, but it felt as if I were going to explode. 
 
"I just wanted to call and see if you were alright. Uhm.. hopefully you've rested a lot." 
 
The pain spread all over, but the pressure on my chest increased by tens of thousands. I was now lying on the floor, curled up like a child. I clutched my chest even tighter. Hoping that it would magically make the pain disappear. 
 
"Remember to eat healthy and drink lots of water. Don't overwork yourself! And lastly.. Aron.. Please.." 
 
Pulling out the most strength I could, I reached out for my phone. 
 
"..if you're in pain, just tell me." 
 
Desperately reaching, I finally got the phone in my hand. However, my vision was all a blur. I couldn't even tell what I buttons I was pressing. Pressing buttons at random, I eventually heard Minjung's sweet voice speak into the phone. 
 
"Yeobusayo? Aron?"
 
Smiling a bit from the sound of her voice, I opened my mouth to speak. However, nothing came out but the sounds of me trying to contain the pain I was undergoing. It was as if all the energy had suddenly drained away from my body. I could still feel the pain, but everything seemed to become a blur. The sound of Minjung's voice became muffled. 
 
"-Aron? Kwenchana?" Minjung's voice turned panic; her voice shaking. "Aron! Answer me! Aron!" 
 
And suddenly the world turned blank. 
 
 
- A u t h o r - 
 
Everything was quiet except for the constant beeping of the heart beat monitor and the silent breathing of the two. She sat by his bedside with her head resting on her arm on the bed. Although she was asleep, her brows were still furrowed in worry. 
 
Adjusting his position on the hospital bed, he turned and realized there was someone besides him. Slowly opening his eyes, surprised, he realized it was Minjung. Rather than worrying how he got there or why she was here, he only smiled. Why? Well because she was besides him. Softening his eyes, he took hold of her hand and held it gently in his own. 
 
 
Minjung woke up suddenly. Raising her head, she realized Aron was still asleep. Softly smiling, she took one hand and pushed back Aron's hair from his face. "Aish. He needs a hair cut," she whispered to herself and laughed. She then noticed her other hand was in Aron's. Confused to how it got there, she only smiled and put the other hand over Aron's. As she did so, Aron slowly opened his eyes. Smiling, he reached and tucked a loose strand of hair behind Minjung's ear. "You're here." 
 
"I'm here," was all Minjung said. She smiled softly. 
 
"How did I get here?" 
 
"Ill explain later. You get more res-"
 
"-I've had more than enough rest." Aron's voice sounded strong, but it was still visibly obvious he was still weak. Minjung sighed. 
 
"You somehow called me while you were going through an attack. I called an ambulance and quickly rushed to your apartment." Minjung laughed, "Did you know you forgot to lock your apartment doors?" Minjung then pulled her hands away to wipe her eyes. Although Minjung tried not to show it, tears began to pour anyways. The images of seeing Aron's lifeless body repeated over and over in her mind. 
 
Using all the energy  he could, he pulled himself to an upright position. 
 
"Minjung," Aron softly spoke her name. Using his long arms, he reached over for Minjung's hands. Pulling her into a long hug, he said gently into her ear, "Thank you." They both remained in that position until Minjung had calmed down.
 
Aron then pulled Minjung away so she could see Aron's face. "I'm alright," he gave a big stupid smile. "See, I'm still here, perfectly intact. C'mon! Smile for me." At this, Minjung only did the opposite and cried more. Breaking off the smile from his face, he stood up, even though he wasn't fully stable yet, he embraced Minjung. This time only whispering "shh" as he rocked Minjung back and forth. He then whispered one last thing that only Minjung would be able to hear.
 
"I'm here. And with you in my arms like this, I'll always smile and be strong." 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
a/n: WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. INTENSE CHAPTER. :T How bout' that irony. //killed I really..don't know what to say. I'mSorryIfThisChapterWasBadAndWasKindOfSortaVeryCheesyAndJustPlainHorribleButOkayYeah. I hope you guys enjoyed it anyways. ;D And yeah guys. D: School is starting soon. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-- So not excited. 3 
 
AND YEAH GUYS. IF YOU HAVE NOT NOTICED, I changed my main banner again for this story. //OTL My best friend actually made this banner, and she made some other ones as well which I will be using for my next couple chapters. This chapter, I'm also using one of her edits. So yeah. ;D Check her out at http://c-loudsart.deviantart.com/. She's an amazing artist, and it would be awesome if you guys watched her on DA if you have an account. But yeahhhh. ;D ILavHer. 
 
Comment, Subscribe, and Upvote maybe? ; A ; 
 
PHOTO SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. 
And by the way guys, tell me how exicted you all are fo Nu'est's comeback. Omg. 
 
Unf Aron. 
tumblr_mr2xo4oj2z1qkuewqo9_250.gif   tumblr_mr2xo4oj2z1qkuewqo10_250.gif
 
COMEBACK TEASER PHOTOS~ 
tumblr_mr7v99xRQF1r0jy7ro1_500.png
tumblr_mr7v99xRQF1r0jy7ro2_500.png
tumblr_mr7v99xRQF1r0jy7ro3_500.png
tumblr_mr7v99xRQF1r0jy7ro4_500.png
tumblr_mr7v99xRQF1r0jy7ro5_500.png
 
Ohoho 
tumblr_mqsnmfsB9M1rpafedo2_250.gif
 
Idk. I think I'm out of photos/gifs. //killed 
SEE YOU GUYS LATER! UNTIL NEXT TIME. ;D 
 
tumblr_mpu0bnoWYz1rlasouo1_500.gif