Cure To A Boring Day

No Matter How Much It Hurts

- M i n j u n g

I set my mug on the coffee table and sat on the couch. As I did so, I took out my lovable laptop and typed away. But just as I was getting comfortable, my door bell rang. =_= Sighing, I got up again, and went to open the door. As I did, I saw and heard a flash of a camera. . _ . "HYUNSOO!" I shouted. He lowered the camera, and smiled. 

"Yes?" Hyunsoo innocently said, then added, "Gonna let me in?" 

"Not until you give me that camera of yours," I angrily told him. 

"Hey now, don't take my baby away from me," he pouted. I swear to god, Hyunsoo has the best aegyo ever. If I had to compare him to an animal, it'd be a puppy.  

"Whatever," I laughed, and let him inside and mumbled, "Photographers..I swear." 

"Haha, thanks," he laughed as well. "By the way, sorry for not replying to your text oh so long ago. I was away for this amazing scenery photoshoot. *O* And I just finished processing them. I wanted to show you first." 

Yup. So this is Hyunsoo. My best friend guy friend. You could say Yoonji, Hyunsoo, and I are a trio. ;D He's always been into photographing, and ever since he's been taking it more seriously, I've always been the first person he shows his latest work to. I smiled, "Cool! SHOW ME." He took out a folder, and started taking out photos he had taken. He then handed them over to me and took as seat on the couch. I did the same, and looked at the pictures. I let out a slight gasp. "W-wow! Hyunsoo ah! These are really awesome. Tell me, why AREN'T you a pro photographer yet?" 

"Lot's of reasons," he laughed. "And, you like them? The photos I mean." 

"OF COURSE! I think these are best yet. The contrast of the colors are really pretty, and the position of the camera. Awesome," I gave him a thumbs up. 

"Which one's your favorite?" he asked. I thought for a while and looked at the photos. They were all so beautiful! Finally, I rested my hand on one. 

"This one. I like this one," I told him. "The sky is just so..beautiful. The buildings give off a cold feeling, but the sky seems to warm it more. The colors really work well with each other." I smiled and looked at him.  

Hyunsoo smiled back, and said, "I figured you'd like this one the best." I noticed he had a canvas with him that was covered with cloth. "So I got this made for you." He took the canvas and gave it to me. 

"W-what is it?" I said, surprised. He only smile, as I began to unwrap the cloth. I gasped again when I saw what it was. It was the beautiful picture Hyunsoo had taken; the one I said was my favorite. 

tumblr_luxyna1Wnc1qbphito1_500.jpg

"W-wow. It looks even more awesome on canvas. GAH. I LOVE IT," I screeched, and hugged  my best friend, "THANKS HYUNSOO." 

"No problem," he smiled and ruffled my hair and got up. 

"Going already?" I rose an eyebrow. "So unlike you to leave so soon without totally ransacking my refrigerator."

"Yeah, I know. Sad right? Haha. I only came to drop this off and to show you my latest 'beauty'," he laughed. "I'd stay if I could, but I have to go to another photoshoot." 

"You already sound like a pro," I laughed as well, and shooed him out of my house. "See you later Hyunsoo ah!" I waved and shut the door. I went back to the couch and stared at the screen of my laptop. I've totally lost all consentration cause' of Hyunsoo. e__ e Sighing, I turned off my laptop, and swept my papers away. I took out my phone, and played some games, but it wasn't long before I got bored. I sighed. There's no one to talk to. Hyunsoo's at his photoshoot, and Yoonji's probably in art  class right now. _ _|| But suddenly, my head shot up. I had totally forgotten I had Aron's number. :OOO 

I took my phone again, and clicked on my contacts and looked from "Aron." It wasn't hard because, his name started with A, and my contacts was in alphabetical order. I laughed though, when I saw his name. Aron had set his number as "Aron Oppa." I was about to text him, but then I remembered what Yoonji had told me. When he texts, he sounds super formal and boring apparently. _ _|| Without thinking much, I clicked the call button then realized, I had nothing to talk to him about! I began freaking out as I heard the ring of the other line. Frantically, I ended the call. < __ > Dear god, my heart was racing. 

I took a sip of my now luke warm tea, but nearly choked as I heard my phone ringing. "Oh my god, don't tell me it's who I think it is.." With my eyes shut, I grabbed my phone. I then looked at the caller's name, and yup, it was no other than Kwak Aron. I took a deep breath, and answered, "Y-yeobusayo?" 

"Hi Minjung, you called earlier?" Aron said into the phone. 

"I-it was an accident. I-I didn't mean to call," I stuttered. 

"Accident? Aw, that hurts. So Minjung didn't actually want to talk to me at all?" Aron laughed and pretended to sound hurt. 

"I-it's not like that! I was going to call..then I realized there was nothing to talk about.." I innocently admited. 

"Nothing to talk about? Pshh. Let's start with, hello," he began. "Hello~" 

"Hello," I said back to him. 

"Good," he encouraged. "Now we'll continue by asking, how has your day been?" 

"M-my day? Hmm..boring. But my friend just brought me a canvas of one of his latest photographs. It's amazing! Other than this though, today has been boring..What about you?" I asked back. 

"See? It's easy to start a conversation," he chuckled, then replied, "And my day? It's great now, now that I get to talk to you." 

"Psh. Suuurree," I laughed. 

"I'm not joking," Aron replied back. "Anyways..are you doing anything right now?" 

"Hmm, not really. Why?" 

"I was wondering if you wanted to come by the studio and jam a bit." 

"Studio?" I thought out loud. "Oh! Pledis Studio?" 

"Yup!" 

"Sure! I'd love to come. Should I bring anything?" I asked. 

"Nope. Just bring yourself. But oh! If you feel more comfortable with your own guitar, feel free to bring it, " he replied. 

"Cool! I'll be there soon-" 

"Hold on! Don't come alone. I's dangerous. I'll pick you up." 

"Dangerous?" 

"Okay, well not really dangerous. I just want to pick you up. :)" he said into the phone cutely. At this, I laughed. 

"Don't worry! You don't have to go through the troubles of picking me up." 

"It's not trouble if I want to," he said simply. At this, my heart began to race again. "I'll be there in about 10 minutes. :)" 

"O-okay.." I stuttered. 

"See you soon," he said. I could tell he was smiling as well, just by the tone of his voice.

"Y-yeah. See you," and I hung up. I held up my hand to my chest, and took a deep breath. What the hell? Why was my heart beating so fast? Putting my hands to my cheeks, I spoke out loud to myself. "My face is hot as well..and..I'm smiling.." I slapped my cheeks and tried to bring down my smile. It didn't work. "Aish! Minjung. Stop. He's only a friend. Get yourself together." Walking into the bathroom, I splashed my face with cold water. I then stared at my reflection in the  mirror. My hair was in a messy bun and I still had my glasses on. x___x  I also realized I was still in my sweat pants and T-shirt. Suddenly, I heard the door bell ring...crap. He got here so..fast. x__x Or did I just talk to myself for that long? 

Not wanting him to wait outside in the cold, I forced myself to open the door. As I did, I saw a cheeky faced Aron. "Hi," he smiled. 

"Hi," I said back, not being able to hide a smile. "L-listen. I'm not ready yet. So um..feel free to come in and take a seat." He nodded okay, and took a seat inside. 

I changed my sweats into comfy jeans, and over my white T, I threw over a black cardigan. Figuring it would take too much time to put in contacts and to fix my hair, I just left it as is. I then slipped on a black jacket and grabbed my guitar. I made sure to put it in it's case. I adjusted the case straps and put it on like a backback. I then went back to the living room to where Aron was. When I walked in, he got up from his seat and smiled. "Ready?" 

"Yup," I smiled back. 

"Let's get going then," he said. "I want to introduce you to some people." 

"Really?" I curiously asked. 

"Mhm. They're good friends of mine." he told me as he led me towards his car. "Oh! Here, I'll put this in the back," he gestured at my guitar. I took off the strap of the guitar, and handed it to him, saying thanks. 

 

"Here were are," Aron said as we arrived at Pledis Studios. He got out of the car, and came to open my door. After he did so, he went on to getting out my guitar from the back. 

"Wow! I didn't expect this place to be so big," I told him. 

"Same here. When I first came from America, I was surprised as well. Especially because Pledis is considered one of the smaller companies," he said, and led me inside the doors of Pledis. We then enterd through different doors that led to the practice/recording studio. As we entered, four handsome boys stopped what they were doing and greeted us. 

"Hyung! Is this her?" a muscular blonde enthusiastically asked. 

"Mhm," Aron smiled and scratch the back of his head. 

"Chincha? Awahh. Neomu neomu yeppeo!" he smiled. He then turned to me, "Annyeonghaseyo, Baekho imnida." he introduced himself. And I swear to god. He gave the cutest eye smiles. x__x 

"Annyeonghaeseyo, JR imnida," someone with black hair came and said as well. He also smiled. x__x and it was a killer smile. "Im the leader of Nu'est, but please, don't be too formal and just call me Jonghyun." he smiled again. One after another, they all introduced themselves. Ren looked kind of mean at first, but he turned out to be really nice. Minhyun, I could just tell he was a goof ball. 

"Annyonghaesayo, Minjung imnida. But er..it seems like you guys already know me..soo.." I awkwardly laughed. 

"Sorry," Aron shyly laughed, "I told them about you." 

"Haha, it's fine," I told him. But what I really said in the inside was, OH MY GOSH. HE TALKS ABOUT ME? AWSHDOUSHDUODSHD AWW. _ _|| Everyone was kind of laughing at their hyung's lame self. Then, the tall goof ball one, Minhyun, took notice of my guitar. 

"Oh! You play guitar Minjung?" he curiously asked.

"Huh? Oh! Yeah, I do," I smiled. 

"Chincha? Awahh! Play something for us!" Baekho enthusiastically said.

"^^;; U-um, sure," I laughed and took out my guitar from it's case. I took a seat on a stool that was by me, and began tuning my guitar first. As I did so, everyone, including Aron, began crowding around me, anticipating for me to play. When I had finished tuning my guitar, I looked at all of them. "Er..some space please?" I gave them all a weird look, and laughed because they all responded like, "O-oh, mianhae." and they all scootched the furtherest away from me. Laughing, I said, "Now that's too far. C'mon guys! A little closer wouldn't hurt." We all laughed as they came a little closer. I then began to play. *O*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYsFZCUC8bs 

I couldn't help  but smile while playing, after all, my happiest moments were when I was performing. My fingers just seemed to dance on my guitar by it's own. And when I had finished, I gave one last smile and opened my eyes to look at Nu'est. They all had their mouths wide open; including Aron. o.o "W-what? Was I bad? D:" 

"N-no! You were amazing! Wow! Minjung! This was the first time I've heard you sing, and I have to say," Aron began, "I was pleasently surprised." ...Great. It's that heart of mine thumping as fast as ever again. -.- 

"T-thanks," I told him. He smiled and nodded. 

"Wahh! DAEBAAKKKKKKK," Baekho exclaimed while giving one of his eye smiles. Everyone nodded in agreement and began clapping their hands. I could feel the heat rushing up to my face. e u e Curse this weak soul of mine. 

"You're really great at both singing and playing guitar! Your voice is very sweet and memoriable," Minhyun complimented. I bowed my head slightly and thanked him. It was the first time someone ever said my voice was "memoriable." ;DD 

"We really enjoyed listening to you sing and play guitar. You were really awesome," Jr- or well Jonghyun, smiled. "But sadly, the four of us have a schedule to go to soon. We'd love to stay and show you some of the stuff Nu'est can do, but maybe next time." He gave an apologetic smile. 

"WHAT. NO WE DON-" Baekho started, but then Ren punched his arm. o.o;;; 

"Pabo!" Ren loudly whispered to him, then turned to me, "Mianhae. This knuckle head can be very forgetful sometimes." Ren then dragged Baekho out of the room. e.e Minhyun soon followed. 

"For this specific schedule, we don't really need Aron for the moment," Jonghyun smiled. "Sooo, you two have fun." He walked towards the door, but Aron stopped Jonghyun and said something to him. Although I couldn't hear what he had said, I could read that his lips said, "Thanks."  And then, we were the only ones left. 

I expected the whole atmsphere to be very awkward and uncomfortable, but it wasn't. We both just continued to play guitar and sing songs. We also talked for a bit; learning new things about each other. I learned that, he enjoys to watch movies, just like me. *O* And that he's currently in a University for arts at the moment. o.o And a bunch of other stuff. But the best thing was, while talking and playing guitar with him for what? 2? 3? maybe even 4 hours? I never once got bored. 

It was a nice way to cure a boring day. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: e__e I had trouble writing this chapter. OH MY GOD. IT'S SO BORING. BUT OH WELL. GOOD ENOUGH. LOL Believe me. I have a plan for this fic. IT'S NOT ALL JUST FLUFF. //otl ANYWAYSS. YEAH. DID YOU GUYS LIKKKEE ITTT? ;D I hope you guys did...regardless of it being boring. ;DD 

Comment, Subscribe, and Upvote. ♥

Oh mah gosh. Look at JR this goofball. ; u ; 

tumblr_mjidvqYoOl1rnx0hzo2_400.gif

...Aron. Oh my gosh. dolihso 

tumblr_mjiaaziNSk1qas3pqo5_r1_250.gif   tumblr_mjiaaziNSk1qas3pqo11_r1_250.gif

LOL. THIS. 

tumblr_mjiakoecOM1s784s4o1_250.gif     tumblr_mjiakoecOM1s784s4o2_250.gif

Oooh Aron.. LOL ♥

tumblr_mji8u800NF1s784s4o1_500.jpg

STAHP. YOU FREAKING BIAS RUINER. 3 

tumblr_mji3wd1Pyy1qas3pqo1_500.gif

Poor Aron. LOL 

tumblr_mjh3k9k8vG1s6tfqko2_500.gif

 

And LOL. Have you guys heard of Nu'est making a parody of their OWN mv? LOL GOSH. THESE GUYS ARE TOO MUCH FOR ME. <3 FOREVER A L.O./\.E MAN. 
PV here ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=t9ULkBEV4Pk

AND HEY. YES. NU'EST FINALLY REACHED ONE MILLION VIEWS FOR THEIR MV, "HELLO." DLIHSIODHSIO FINALLY. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwlKalNwGdk

 

Okay. See you guys. ♥ ENOGUH BABBLING AND PICTURE SPAMS FROM ME. //OTL