KEY?

My brother is who?!

THIRD POV:

"RING! RING! RING!'' the alarm went off and angela forced her self up.
"Ughh. SO EARLY! LET ME SLEEP!" Angela yelled at her phone when she turned the alarm off and went to the bathroom to fix her self up.
"Is he gonna be there again? I hope not, I'll go and do .......... later when I leave the house later,'' Angela mumbled her plan with a smirk.
"Angiee~ Come eat breakfast that umma made for you,'' Angelas umma told her and Angela nodded and the T.V about KPOP.
Something cought Angelas attention when the gossip new reporter said. "SHINee's KEY has been spotted walking in the streets yesterday around 3PM. He was wearing this pink jacket as shown in this picture. I wonder what he was doing at that time! SHINee's comeback stage was stunning...'' the reporter continued

YOUR POV:

That pink jacket seems so familiar.. 
''Angiee, hurry up or you'll be late for school,'' mom said and i shoved my bread in my mouth, said goodbye and left.
Oh right! My plan! I almost forgot about it. I walked half way to school and tried to see if anyone was following me today, shockingly no one was. I let out a sigh.

HIS POV:

Arghh. I think I cant watch her go to school today, pics of me had been taken I hope no one saw Angela in the front.
A.N~ I think you found out who that special ''guy'' is :)

---After school---

Angela came out of school with her BFF Tina. They went a little shopping until she heard a guy behind them saying which shirt she should get. She turned around and sees a guy with a scarf and very fashioned cap, only his eyes showed but they look familiar.

They both stood there stared at each other until when Tina turned around and looked at them too and noticed these eyes. Tina and Angela just stood frozen staring at him and he stared back.

Your Pov:

Those eyes belongs to him... hes from SHINee! I've always wanted to meet SHINee especially KEY and Taemin, we have a lot of in common. 
"Wh-Who are yo-you?'' i asked and he stood there silent staring at me. This feeling is so weird, like as if.. I know him and close with him.

His Pov:

''Wh-Who are yo-you?'' she asked me and i stood there staring into her eyes and silent trying to find out what to say, this feeling... im sure she is my sister! But how am I going to tell them who I am? I was so shocked when she came up to me and removed my cap. She gasped and said ''OMO! KEY from SHINee, is it really you?'' How does she know its me and she only removed my cap? Is it my hair or is she a SHAWOL? 
''A-ani. Im not KEY. I get mis-understood a lot,'' i said with a slight smile.
'' No. You ARE KEY from SHINee,'' Tina and Angela said in unison and Angela came closer to me and whispered..
"We're not going to tell anyone. But can we get you autograph? we will leave right away, i hope its not a burden.''
She and her friends know its be just by looking at my eyes?! And wants my autograph, are they SHAWOLS? She spoke to me and of course it wont be a burden. How can i tell her im her brother? aishh . just sign first. 
She took out her journal from her bag and gave me a blank page to sign on, i took the advantage and gave her my number and wrote a little note including not to give anyone my number. then i signed her friends paper and they all thanked me and continued shopping.

Your POV:

I took back my journal and saw a little note at the bottom : Hey Angela! You may know me and i know you too, this is my number ***-***-**** dont let others know! I trust you! Looking forward for your call :) 

That was weird.. How does he know my name? He says he know me? Maybe he does.. Should i call him later? 
"HEY ANGELA! WE GOT KEY'S AUTOGRAPH!! THE ONE FROM SHINee!!" Tina yelled and i got my senses back, she was jumping up and down. 
Aishh. I'll see later, i dont know if i should call him or not. 

 

 

 

HEY my readers! PLZ comment... i feel like im writing this for nothing and i know most of you guys wont be reading this. so i think you guys know who it is now ~ KEY!! hope you enjoy this!